Jump to content
IGNORED

Central Pattaya Options


anon_59

Recommended Posts

I would like to ask for some input. I will be in Pattaya for 3 weeks in June/July. I like to stay near the action along Second Road and rarely wander to WS, and I do not care at all for big resorts. I have previously stayed at Page 10, August Suites, 247, among others. I am looking for hotels of similar size and location, but a step up in quality. Most important amenities would be a luxurious bed, large bath, good breakfast, and joiner friendly (naturally). I was thinking Acqua would be about perfect, but most of the room options seem to be already booked for my time.

My question is whether anyone is aware of a smaller, really nice hotel to recommend from maybe Soi Diana to LK Metro areas?

Cheers,

Michael

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just asking seems like the ones you mention are pretty nice, I remember reading reports here of others who have stayed at those hotels. I have only stayed at two hotels in my 8 years of going to Pattaya, Sea Me Spring and for the past 4 years Bay Breeze.

 

Why a step up in quality? I could be wrong and its not necessarily true, but I would think a step up in quality would mean a step up in price, maybe that's not a concern for you. Hopefully a step up is not to impress ladies, they could probably care less! :)

 

Among the other places have you stayed at were any at the Sea Me hotels,....the Acqua does looks nice from the outside and is practically brand new. Hope you find what you are looking for. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My number 1 hotel in that area is Intimate hotel. Great rooms, comfy beds, staff are great and pool and gym. They have spa bath rooms as well but fairly expensive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think you're practically describing a condo, specifically one of Dancewatchers VT6 condos. With the exception of "a good breakfast" (which you could have at any of the cafes/bars/restaurants around, specifically the cafe on premises) they've got all you're asking for, and for a fraction of the price of a comparable hotel room. Location is perfect, just what you're seeking. There are several reviews here.

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with them in any way.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you don’t want a pool, one of the better guest houses may do?? At the top end they’re better than a lot of mid-range hotels - as long as you don’t mind steps.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OP - I very much doubt the Acqua will be booked up for July (low season). Maybe you checked with one of the websites and their allocation of rooms indicated no rooms left. If in doubt, check other websites or with the hotel directly. I’m staying here next month.

Another possible hotel to consider is Centara Azure, very classy and just off second rd (behind Avenue shopping mall). Stayed here a few times. Also consider the Evergreen wing of Areca.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2018 at 10:28, Rocketboy said:

Just asking seems like the ones you mention are pretty nice, I remember reading reports here of others who have stayed at those hotels. I have only stayed at two hotels in my 8 years of going to Pattaya, Sea Me Spring and for the past 4 years Bay Breeze.

 

Why a step up in quality? I could be wrong and its not necessarily true, but I would think a step up in quality would mean a step up in price, maybe that's not a concern for you. Hopefully a step up is not to impress ladies, they could probably care less! :)

 

Among the other places have you stayed at were any at the Sea Me hotels,....the Acqua does looks nice from the outside and is practically brand new. Hope you find what you are looking for. :)

Great input, thank you! It's not so much to impress the ladies, as it is to enhance the fantasy experience. I want to research more on the Sea Me Spring. It seems to have potential.

I have to ask about your profile name...being very into rockets myself...do you mind sharing the origin of the name?

Cheers,

Michael

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2018 at 10:28, Tarl said:

My number 1 hotel in that area is Intimate hotel. Great rooms, comfy beds, staff are great and pool and gym. They have spa bath rooms as well but fairly expensive.

I have considered Intimate for the past couple of years. Great location...I will often finish my night with a BG at Wonderful 2. Your endorsement may just move it to the top of the list.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2018 at 11:07, davidge said:

If you don’t want a pool, one of the better guest houses may do?? At the top end they’re better than a lot of mid-range hotels - as long as you don’t mind steps.

Any particular "better guest house" you may want to recommend? I think I should stay in one at least once...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2018 at 10:57, Tim1 said:

I think you're practically describing a condo, specifically one of Dancewatchers VT6 condos. With the exception of "a good breakfast" (which you could have at any of the cafes/bars/restaurants around, specifically the cafe on premises) they've got all you're asking for, and for a fraction of the price of a comparable hotel room. Location is perfect, just what you're seeking. There are several reviews here.

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with them in any way.

 

Yeah...a condo is probably what I am looking for. I always tell myself that I want the daily maid service and flexibility of a hotel. Having a washer/dryer probably far exceeds any convenience that a hotel may offer. I should do this. Yet to see if I will.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2018 at 23:14, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

OP - I very much doubt the Acqua will be booked up for July (low season). Maybe you checked with one of the websites and their allocation of rooms indicated no rooms left. If in doubt, check other websites or with the hotel directly. I’m staying here next month.

Another possible hotel to consider is Centara Azure, very classy and just off second rd (behind Avenue shopping mall). Stayed here a few times. Also consider the Evergreen wing of Areca.

I am thinking that possibly World Cup is having an impact on availability. I can find rooms, of course, but I am accustomed to choose whatever I want this time of year, and that is not the case this time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.



  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

    • For those that don't know, I did Friday meetings before many years ago,  I feel like we are missing a regular meeting for members,  I am aware guys meet at PA affiliated bars. But I want to start meeting people again, I'm inviting the guys following my YouTube also.

      The meetings is a chance to get to meet each other,  I plan to be at every meeting, I also have Dean from Dive bar that has offered to help out with a crawl after.
      The meetings will be  Monday  6 pm - 8 pm each week.  (The improvised bar crawl will commence at 8 p.m.  Dean will make his own plans for that.)

      Due to low numbers of people in town, I will start the meetings in our bars to help our girls and managers, please check back often incase things are changed.  I will be sharing the love around town later, but Soi 6 is first on my list (including bars that are friendly competition)   
      If bar owners want us to have a meeting at their bar,  they need to have a minimum of 10 girls.  I'm not dragging people to empty bars for favours.
      Please help us invite other members, it takes a while to get momentum.
      Monday 6 pm - 8pm  (then bar crawl after)
      21st March - Playpen Soi 6
      28th March - Night wish bar Soi 6
      4th April - Toy Box bar Soi 6
      11th April - Repent Soi 6
      18th April - where angels play Soi 6
      25th April -  (next bar we have open)

      2nd May - (next bar we have open)
      9th May - Cooters bar soi 6 
      16th May - Hot shots bar Soi 6
      23rd May - (next bar we have open)
      30th of May - Lust soi 6 
      6th of June - Illuzion
      13th of June - (next bar we have open)

      I look forward to meeting people again.
      • 119 replies
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.