Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

WTF could this be ?

skorp

i have felt ok untill 4pm today, then between 4pm and now my knee has swollen like a football.....cant bend it...feels like water in knee but far far more severe plus in getting dizzy, so maybe infectiobn, im due to fly today 18-may 2018.  but im in koh chang.   

i will go clinic in morning first thing but im running out of time,

should i ask doctor for a no fly cert ...or will he give me one ?

this is not an insurance job or a "i want to stay more "   im genuinely in pain and dizzy. 

my knee is big ans its pumping like a headache inside, hot to the touch plus my big toe on same leg is swoleen and red and sore the same. 

gout ?

infection ?

liver , kidney damage due to me drinking everyday ? 

It could be many things. The only good suggestion IMHO is to stop wasting time on the internet and get to the nearest doctor or clinic ASAP. 

Here we go again, an OP asking medical advice from a set of medically illiterate mongers.  GO TO THE CLINIC, it could be all manner of nasty things. 

Just now, eXplosief said:

It could be many things. The only good suggestion IMHO is to stop wasting time on the internet and get to the nearest doctor or clinic ASAP. 

THIS!!!

I’m a typical middle aged man.  Pretty tough...bit of a rash, no worries, blisters , same.  Hit humb with hammer, just harden up.  Pulled hammy, stop running, all good.

but

if my knee was the size of a football with no known cause.....I might consider a trip to the doc. Maybe.  It might get better.....or EXPLODE!

3 hours ago, skorp said:

i will go clinic in morning first thing but im running out of time,

my knee is big ans its pumping like a headache inside, hot to the touch plus my big toe on same leg is swoleen and red and sore the same. 

gout ?

infection ?

liver , kidney damage due to me drinking everyday ? 

As noted, it's past "in morning first thing". If this person hasn't gone to a clinic, or better a hospital, he needs his head examined (just my opinion). 

Swollen, red, sore, throbbing...inflammation at the best (IMO) or worse, infection. Heard a guy today describe how his brother died of blood poisoning in his leg. 

Damage due to drinking every day, ie weakened immune system, etc? HELL YEAH! 

Good luck with this. 

https://iamkohchang.com/hospitals-health-medical-care

it happen to me also. Its from too much doggy on your knees. Try standing more often when u doggy

I get gout in my knee Knee is swollen and extremely painful

8 hours ago, Go With Me said:

it happen to me also. Its from too much doggy on your knees. Try standing more often when u doggy

yea with your wife, or maybe ur daughter ...fool

Could be gout, could be a knee effusion, could be inflammation due to excessive walking, could be infection. No one here can accurately guess your problem without seeing you in person, go to the doctor, and I don't see how a knee problem can cause dizziness, maybe you're dehydrated as well,  drink more water or Gatorade. 

"im due to fly today 18-may 2018.  but im in koh chang."  You know today is 17 May right?   

15 hours ago, Go With Me said:

Agreed and often coupled with 2nd degree carpet burns

If it was me I would lance it to release the pressure if its filled with puss that is

The op@skorp didn't seem to have a problem heading for the airport. Missed the flight though unconnected to the knee

Archived