IGNORED

April Suites or March Hotel

allwet

Just had a week at April Suites, great hotel , good reception ladies up for a laugh , great location , just the beds a bit too firm for me but very large . Air con great, water pressure is good , would stay again .

I stayed in March hotel for a few days during Songkran this year. Was surprised at the size and luxury of the room for that price range! Nice balcony too, forgot to use the pool (it was Songkran after all), fridge, safe, everything was perfect. Walking distance from Soi 6 (approx. 10-15 mins, so not if you're lazy/fat tho, lol). Lots and lots of massage spots and laundromats in the small street leading to the hotel. There is a market on the corner at second road, behind that (actually inside) there a lots of tables in the middle with lots of restaurants on the side. 7/11 around the corner on second road.. Just perfect. Would and will definitely stay there again!

Absolutely love both of them. For my age (38) I consider it walking distance from all sweet spots of Pattaya mongering.

If you ask my preference, I like April rooms a lot more, but March/May rooms are newer and cleaner. Also March/May are a lot more quiet.

On 16/5/2018 at 04:20, OoJohnnyoO said:

March has the better rooms.

April slightly better location.

March pool is not rooftop and gets afternoon shade quite early.

I always stay April, but wouldn't care if they switched me to March. Switched one year when my mate couldn't get a room at April, they happily accommodated my request...

hate the walk to the 7/11 from April... 

Staff are lovely at April Suites.

agree with the other poster about not liking the location.  It’s ok if you like Soi 6, can be the in minutes.

I had a standard room, didn’t like the frosted window next to the bed looking into the bathroom.  You can’t see in properly but can make out someone having a shit etc.  Could have located the window elsewhere.

the next rooms up from the standard look really nice, wish I’d splashed out the extra for one.

think I’ll stick to the hotels on soi 10 or LK.

7/10 for April Suites from me.

Loved April Suites spent 8 nights there on one of my trips before moving onto a new hotel. Location seems scarce if you only look at the hotel from the side street it’s located on, but a simple short cut from over the street through their sister hotel (August Suites) brings you out on to central road almost opposite soi Buakhao, and the bottom of the soi it’s on leads out onto 2nd road where you can stroll to Soi 6. Lovely hotel, compact rooms with all you need, small gym and sauna and rooftop pool, food room service.

Had a slight complication with the though because when I left the hotel to go to my regular stay I was co texted by email that they was deducting 3000B from my bank account due do a broken bathroom door (you either leave 2000b or card details as deposit there) anyway walked back to the hotel and made it clear that I wasn’t the culprit for the bathroom door, it was literally a splinter that I noticed upon first coming to the room, a slight crack in the bottom corner that you can blatantly tell that has been caused by moisture and wear and tear.

They re-embursted me, but not sure if they would of done that if I was out of the country. 

Wont stay there again because of this. 

Archived