IGNORED

looking for short time rooms

i_love_3somes

i will be staying at a hotel but wanna refrain from taking girlsthere ,  causehad many harass me in the past .

so this time iam  wanting to try ST rooms. closer from WS to bukhao..

hassle free from cops and safe .

please do recommend .

thanks in advance

are they a  safe bet?

I personally have used the full love in without any dramas. The other are rooms I haven’t visited but noted where they are. Perhaps someone else can can confirm their location. 

any closer to WS?

Are you really talking about Pattaya? Never had anyone bat an eye when I bring back the girls because that's what majority of the people do. I would be more embarrassed if I'm walking alone to my room after a night out.

Usually if the girl is not a complete newbie to Pattaya she will know the ST places nearby whichever bar you pick her up from. Also if you take multiple STs from Walking Street maybe book a regular room somewhere cheap like  Walking Street guest house above Palace gogo. You can get it for like 700B.

17 hours ago, i_love_3somes said:

any closer to WS?

Plenty in the Sois just off Walking Street and a couple on Walking Street; all the girls know where they are.

thanks guys

Walking Street Guest House above Atlantis A Gogo (old Sweethearts). 390 baht plus you/the girl get a docket for 100 baht so effectively 290 baht. Basic but clean rooms with aircon, hot water shower, safe etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Have used short times rooms at Lovely Place off the Naklua Road and Simon Place in Drinking Street before. Can anybody recommend any short time rooms close to L K Metro?

1 hour ago, misteregg said:

Henry Appartments on the corner of South Pattaya and Second Rd, so a freind told me.

Have stayed at Henry apartments, if your staying for long time there are rooms where the air con is over the bed.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

3 hours ago, ned100 said:

Have used short times rooms at Lovely Place off the Naklua Road and Simon Place in Drinking Street before. Can anybody recommend any short time rooms close to L K Metro?

The Full Love Inn is a couple minutes by motorbike or about a 10 minute walk.

Thanks for the info, always good to have a back up plan. Pretty reasonable at 280 baht short time on their website.

3 hours ago, ned100 said:

Thanks for the info, always good to have a back up plan. Pretty reasonable at 280 baht short time on their website.

They haven't updated their website for awhile.  The price dropped to 250 and the time dropped to 2 hours.

• 2 months later...

I browsed through the hotels section instead of starting another topic about this matter. Actually I am looking for a side crib for a month to take the girls to on 3rd Road. I used to take them to Green hotel and YES Motel right behind TWIN Tigers Muay Thai and Tony's Gym right off 3rd Road. I noticed that they jacked the prices up for those hotels. Is there any unlisted new hotels in that particular area. I like it because it's so discrete. 

Thank You

dragons at soi Diana just before LK Metro have st room 400 ...I see ad at toilet

Suomi-no country for white man

Archived