Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Chaba Hut Resort, Soi Bukaow - Any info (or other recommendations)?

Sacrilicious

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you have had some up-to-date information regarding Chaba Hut Resort (https://www.chabahutresortpattaya.com/en/)? Most things I can find are old reviews from a couple of years ago. I've visited once and used their pool when a friend was staying there (also a long time ago).

I remember the pool being pretty great and the 'garden' to look like quite a nice place to be. And my friend told me that back then, it was a great place to stay. But now I don't if it's still worth the money. And if it is, which type of room is the best bang for your buck?

Any recommendations on alternative places to stay (same Soi Bukaow/Soi LK Metro area) are ofcourse also welcome. Budget is 1000-1500 baht/night for 2 weeks.

Also, the reason I'm asking is because a mate of mine wants to join me on my next trip. It's wheels up on june 3rd, and all the usual places I know of are already booked (including the place I'm staying). And since it's his first time in Pattaya, I want to make sure he doesn't have to worry about the quality of his hotel/guesthouse. I'll make sure he's busy enough with... other activities. :Clap8:

Thanks in advance! :Chokdee:

I booked baku for my next trip i did consider chaba hut but like you i couldnt get up to date info. Nature view may suit also and their sister hotel on lengkee  j&p court . Baku have the better room but no pool , I will just use sutus courts as friends stay there.

Check the reviews for D hotel in this section. It's just off Soi Bukhaow about 5 mins walk from Chaba. It should be on Agoda for your price range 

Check out the LK Royal wing on Agoda, some of the rooms are in your price range

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

Gardens by the pool are nice to look at but are a curse to relax by. It attracts all kinds od mosquitoes and bugs.

It has been a couple of years since I stayed there.. ever since they required you to pay for the whole stay up front. It was a bit old and in major need of renovation.

Thanks for your suggestions guys. Much appreciated. Turns out, he already booked Sutus Court 1 himself. Wouldn't be my own first pick (stayed there once before), but could be much worse.

I was thinking of Chaba Hut myself for a possible stay around new year's, but I've decided against this. Mostly because I can find so little (recent) information about it. Though, I might just pop in once I get to Pattaya in a few weeks to double check.

In any case, everything seems to be settled and wheels up in 16 days. WOOHOO!

• 8 months later...

Archived