IGNORED

Tapatalk login issues

Scuba+

For some reason i can't login using Tapatalk, ok using the mobile web. Anyone else having problems?

It might need the mods or whoever to update the latest Tapatalk software

Not having issues logging in (always logged in), but threads I'm following arent showing a notification for new content...

Must be a few bugs about...

Not having issues logging in (always logged in), but threads I'm following arent showing a notification for new content...

Must be a few bugs about...
I've solved the login issue but I'm having the same issue as you not getting notifications.

Maybe a mod can look into it

For some reason i can't login using Tapatalk, ok using the mobile web. Anyone else having problems?
It might need the mods or whoever to update the latest Tapatalk software
I have the same issue notifications do not show for me and I have difficulty  related to notifications of  posts that I follow,  when I log in using web there is not any problem I think the app needs an update .

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

I've solved the login issue but I'm having the same issue as you not getting notifications.

Maybe a mod can look into it
No notification for a quoted comment. So you probably didn't get a notification I quoted you either...

Tapatalk is a bit funny. Last week, whenever someone liked a post I made, Tapatalk notified me that they had started following me, which of course, wasn't the case. Happened three or for times over a couple of days.

It must be a Tapatalk issue - the app is 100% up to-date our end.

As i have said many times in the past we have zero control over external apps. If you wish to use them thats cool but when they mess up there is nothing we can do.

We will keep our eyes on it and if it persists can try emailing them again.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Outgoing connections have been blocked somehow

Thanks for looking into it

21 hours ago, LaaMok said:

Outgoing connections have been blocked somehow

Still no notifications

31 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Still no notifications

We are trying to discuss this with them. They are not the fastest to respond. When its sorted its sorted. Locing this now as we are aware of the issue and are doing our best to resolve it but as said it is out of our hands.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• whitespider - RIP locked this topic

Archived