IGNORED

New, in the box PStation 4 and racing equipment for sale

MikeShiva

Have a brand new, still in the box PS4 -- this is the American version with 1 TB of memory, not the 500 gig Thai version. Also have Cars 2,  Golf Game and  PacMan, still in box.   Finally, have a thruster racing steering wheel and foot pedal, still in the box.   

Selling the lot.   Make a reasonable offer.

21 hours ago, MikeShiva said:

Have a brand new, still in the box PS4 -- this is the American version with 1 TB of memory, not the 500 gig Thai version. Also have Cars 2,  golf Game and  PacMan, still in box.   Finally, have a thruster racing steering wheel and foot pedal, still in the box.   

Selling the lot.   Make a reasonable offer.

forgive my ignorance, can it all be used in Thailand?  

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Just now, pattayagolf said:

I'm not the original poster....but I own and know about PS4s.. They work just fine when you move from country to country. No adapters or anything like that needed.

1 hour ago, pattayagolf said:

yes. have been offered 15,000 for it, so 15,500 is the price. taking offers till sat

• 2 weeks later...

Archived