IGNORED

I guess some people are a little bit slow.

Scumbag

American beaten-up on Walking Street after he urinates on the street. from PCN

Police Major Pongsawat from Pattaya Police Station was called to the front of Soi 14 on Walking Street at 4.30am on Sunday to deal with a foreign man who had been apparently assaulted by a group of Thai men. The victim is Mr. Kirk Copper aged 39 from USA who was accompanied by his girlfriend, Khun Chatchaya aged 28. The man was taken to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital suffering from a deep laceration to his head which was sustained during an altercation with a group of 10 Thai men on Walking Street. According to Khun Chatchaya, Mr. Cooper was drunk and began to urinate up a wall at the entrance to Soi 14. He was told to stop by a group of Motorbike Taxi Drivers but he failed to do so and then apparently became violent towards the group who returned the favor and beat him up. Mr. Cooper was released from Hospital less than one hour after being admitted and Police are investigating the case further.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

What that the one by Angel Witch?

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

What that the one by Angel Witch?

The entrance to Secrects I think Oldone.

I guess the guy got what he deserved. Plenty of toilets he could've went to.

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

Yeah they are pretty tough when there are 6 or 8 of them in a gang.

yes they are tough when theres 6 or 8 of them and alot carry weapons of some sort.

I'd say he was lucky it was on Walking Street where many eyes and possible cameras stopped them having a free for all.

telling a gang of them to f#ck off is stupid. (assuming this is what he said)

Member since Dec 06.

yes they are tough when theres 6 or 8 of them and alot carry weapons of some sort.

I'd say he was lucky it was on walking street where many eyes and possible cameras stopped them having a free for all.

telling a gang of them to f#ck off is stupid. (assuming this is what he said)

No way the guy deserved to be set on by a gang, despite being stupid and disrepectifull.

I did think he was lucky to get away with an hour in hosptial. 10 on 1, after he'd been dispecfrull, ignored a warning and aggresive, theres some thais wait their whole lives for a chance like that.

I didnt' know about the cameas. i guess thats what saved him.

That and the thais wern't drunk.

what they said on the news tonight he was also arguing with a tailor shop owner

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

No way the guy deserved to be set on by a gang, despite being stupid and disrepectifull.

I did think he was lucky to get away with an hour in hosptial. 10 on 1, after he'd been dispecfrull, ignored a warning and aggresive, theres some thais wait their whole lives for a chance like that.

I didnt' know about the cameas. i guess thats what saved him.

That and the thais wern't drunk.

Rant on

Completley agree and it pisses me off the attitude of some farangs who condone this shit, pissing in an alley way does not justify getting your head caved in by 10 Thai's. And anyone who stands by and watches this happen is a f*cking coward in my book. Yes we are guests in their country and it doesn't give us the right to do what we want, but it doesn't give them the right to physical harm any of us for putting the occasional hole in our manners.

To stand by and watch someone get attacked by a mob and luagh it off is piss poor, in any other country in the world if an aussie was attacked rightly or wrongly by a foreigner , then we would stand up and be counted, but everyone gets so pussy wipped and blinded by the Thai's this is justified that we can be set upon by a gang of louts.

Rant off

what they said on the news tonight he was also arguing with a tailor shop owner

He was doing what so many want to do.

Rant on

Completley agree and it pisses me off the attitude of some farangs who condone this shit, pissing in an alley way does not justify getting your head caved in by 10 Thai's. And anyone who stands by and watches this happen is a f*cking coward in my book. Yes we are guests in their country and it doesn't give us the right to do what we want, but it doesn't give them the right to physical harm any of us for putting the occasional hole in our manners.

To stand by and watch someone get attacked by a mob and luagh it off is piss poor, in any other country in the world if an aussie was attacked rightly or wrongly by a foreigner , then we would stand up and be counted, but everyone gets so pussy wipped and blinded by the Thai's this is justified that we can be set upon by a gang of louts.

Rant off

I can't understand why so many BMs pile on to the beaten farang and accept that the Thais can gang beat them.

I can't understand why so many BMs pile on to the beaten farang and accept that the Thais can gang beat them.

I don't think that it is right for a group of people to physically attack any person as a group. It doesn't matter if it is in our countries or Thailand. However it does happen everywhere. If you are a foreigner you should respect the local laws, customs and recognise the dangers that are present in the country. Verbally abusing a Thai, especially while other Thais are around, is a very stupid thing to do. Rightly or wrongly the guy was beaten up as a result of his own actions. I bet he regrets his actions now. Perhaps the reason why he got off so ligthly is because there were other people around.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

It pisses me off that you lot would take the side of a gang of Thai's against a fellow falang.

I used to live in Dubai where we PISSED WHEREVER WE WANTED TO.

Sure he was an idiot. Does not mean he deserves to be assaulted, a crime in most places in the world. Crikey.

I wonder how manny of you guys where there and seeing it irl???

Are you all sure that what was said in the news was the truth???

Maybe,and i say maybe,the pissing on the wall was a lie and only one thing that the Thais used for an exuse to beat him up??

He could have been in trubble with one of the motobike taxidrivers before.

So,if it´s not first hand evidence,better take it easy before judgment

(only my 5 bath in the matter)

Regards: Matrix

Qoute:It`s nice to Be Nice :001_Sawasdee:

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

I think you're all over looking the bigger story here .... you can get treatment in a hospital in less than an hour!?!

WTF, it takes several hours just to be seen in American Emergency Rooms. Third world is looking better and better!

.. yeah, and that whole gang beating and pissing thing sucks too.

you can get treatment in a hospital in less than an hour

Bad situation all around. The only one coming out of this not looking bad was the hospital.

Pattaya is a very forgiving place for idiots but it is possible to go too far. And there seems to be a jerk trying to prove that every night.

Umm, if you come along and piss on my property and then give me shit when I ask you to stop, you're gonna get a severe beat down from me.

The Thai dog pack mentality ( Read cowardness) used to be amongst themselves and not directed at tourists.

I am hearing more and more about attacks on Fallang now and not just in the news.

They seem to think we are an easy target now and with the Thai sense of fair play ( none ) have a new sport in the making.

Yet another reason to go to PI for your holliday's I would think. :D

Perhaps the best attitude if you get in a fight with a Thai is to try and kill the bastard or at least Mame him before he can comeback with his mates . There way really is to kick a man when he's down so do the same several times and aim to break something and then get the fuck out of there !

Shame really , but the Patts Thai blokes are the scum of the earth and nothing like the Thai people in rural arias !

Swanks: Your final sentence says it all.

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2

If a thai man was with an Aussie girl in Australian and he pisses on a place of business , would it give a group 10 - 15 aussies male to right to kick the shit out of him. No, not by a long shot.

They would ( Insert smart assed comment ) ask him if he "has a magnifying glass and a set of Tweezers" make a comment to the girl about why she is with a tiny cocked asian male to begin with when there are plenty of red blooded aussie's around. If there are any asian men on this forum the above is just a joke

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

sucks for the american guy. I in no way condone the mob mentality of people who jump someone and kick the shit out of some one instead of maning up and fighting one on one, but when in rome do as the locals do, and respect the local laws and customs. another reason i dont get tore up in public to the point were im senseless and unaware of my surrondings. Shame on the farang and more shame on the thais for attacking someone enmasse the way they did.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

• 2 years later...

"Perhaps the best attitude if you get in a fight with a Thai is to try and kill the bastard or at least Mame him before he can comeback with his mate."

Been reading this thread and it does raise a few issues.

1. Most thai men will piss anywhere and not offend anyone else who's thai...it is common practice for cars in thailand to stop at the side of the road so the driver can take a piss in full view of anyone passing by..NO ONE CARES!!

2. There appears other issues...the guy was drunk and abusive picking argument with the taxi drivers (not a good group of people to cross in Pataya) and a tailor (most people would want to argue with tailors ..NO I DON'T WANT A F*ING SUIT!).

3. Most thai's have a pack mentality when fighting but thats how it is (it an asian thing) so tough accept or keep out of trouble

4. Fortunately these incidents are fairly rare so when one does happen it is often picked up on and disected in the forums, it's not the norm' so just enjoy Pataya for what it is and try not to do stupid things when you are drunk...(I know.... easier said than done :P

Edited by mike the rat

3. Most thai's have a pack mentality when fighting but thats how it is (it an asian thing) so tough accept or keep out of trouble

Pack mentality seems to be the norm in most countries these days.. not just Asia.