IGNORED

Old Threads I started are gone

philkrenshaw

I've been here since 2009. I recently went to look for a specific thread I started and  it only lists 2 (which have been recently commented on). When I look for the rest it says

There's no more activity to display

Is there a glitch or are all the old threads gone? Or am I looking for the threads the wrong way? I started from the Activity pull down menu at top of the page. Is there a different way on the "new" software?

Some older threads might have gotten dumped with the upgrade. How old were they?

1 hour ago, philkrenshaw said:

I've been here since 2009. I recently went to look for a specific thread I started and  it only lists 2 (which have been recently commented on). When I look for the rest it says

There's no more activity to display

Is there a glitch or are all the old threads gone? Or am I looking for the threads the wrong way? I started from the Activity pull down menu at top of the page. Is there a different way on the "new" software?

PM me the thread title and approximately when you started it mate.

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Similar issue: I tried to search for Yobbo's early trip reports,  but the search function would only list the two most recent ones.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Archived