IGNORED

New Years - Peak Season Recommendations?

Canuckdave

Rewards flights are booked and now looking to get my hotel sorted. Plan is to arrive Dec 28 for a 7 night stay before heading off to Phuket and Bangkok.  Stayed at Areca in April and liked it however the peak season rates along with the NYE gala charge have me looking for a cheaper option.  Currently have a refundable booking at 247 Hotel but just seeing if there are better options around the same max price of about 2000 bhat a night. Not all have released their prices but trying to get an idea. Thanks.

Have you tried Sabia Lodge on soi 2. 

Ive been about 9 times now and always stay there. Wouldn't go for basic room. Not so good. But deluxe pool cottage, but more expensive but good.

Nice friendly place, good for getting everywhere.

If busy try Sabia wing, all same hotel, and just as good

I'm booked up for D Apartment again this Xmas and NY; 1400 a night, paid 2000 deposit directly with accommodation.

Very good standard of room, rooftop pool, decent enough location.

1 hour ago, PR1977 said:

I'm booked up for D Apartment again this Xmas and NY; 1400 a night, paid 2000 deposit directly with accommodation.

Very good standard of room, rooftop pool, decent enough location.

Their usual website is down at the minute saying domain name expired have you got a link to a newer one? Maybe its just Agoda now now as i see they are on there where it was just d1 before.

37 minutes ago, docbunsen said:

Their usual website is down at the minute saying domain name expired have you got a link to a newer one? Maybe its just Agoda now now as i see they are on there where it was just d1 before.

Not working for me either....but the websites for the sister D Hotel and D Xpress are though. Maybe as you say they're only using Agoda now for bookings....

Their e-mail is [email protected] anyway if you're looking to contact them

22 hours ago, PR1977 said:

Not working for me either....but the websites for the sister D Hotel and D Xpress are though. Maybe as you say they're only using Agoda now for bookings....

Their e-mail is [email protected] anyway if you're looking to contact them

Thanks, I ended up booking baku guesthouse today .I was awaiting confirmation from them but D apartment was on my list as ive stayed there before it's a good place. D hotel looked great too, i went inside on my last trip but they had no rooms free . Both good hotels for well under 2000bt  

Archived