Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | NWG 2020 Charity Appeal | Add your Text or Event here 
stubby

Center condo 51sqm 1 bed for rent

dickygozinya
On 5/6/2018 at 17:40, Billyboy294 said:

Also you could have mentioned the nice swimming pool; new gym: plenty parking for cars and motorcycles: 24 hour security: and bars, restaurants and laundries within the complex..

AND.... If power goes out, (like maybe if there is an emergency fire or flood),  AND your   "IN  THE  ELEVATOR....YOUR  STUCK,  because this building does not have battery backed elevators for emergencies.

striderman
5 hours ago, WhiteThai said:

So your saying No, there is no balcony? Have you been there?

i can see from the pics. my mate has a unit of an identical size on a higher floor. i know what they look like, and his balcony has been built into the room too.

Edited by striderman

Scuba+
i can see from the pics. my mate has a unit of an identical size on a higher floor. i know what they look like, and his balcony has been built into the room too.
Yes its common in many condo complexes that they extend to the balcony. I think it looks awful when they do it, but more practical

stubby

yes the balcony has been built in.

stubby

The rent for L/t 6 mths or more is 12k pm plus utilities.