IGNORED

iPhone 6s 32GB (new)

Nestea

I have an iPhone 6s 32GB space gray, a gift to replace my dead S7 Edge, but I have no intention of leaving the Android ecosystem and have stuck with an upgraded model.

This is brand new, in shrinkwrap. Happy to have it opened by the buyer in person to verify all there and working, but only if serious about buying and with cash in hand.

I'm only in Pattaya till Sunday night (6 May).

They seem to sell for 16-18k baht brand new (through Lazada), so asking for 12k baht.

iphone6s.png

OP - Nice phone, Can i ask, where was it purchased from and do you have the receipt?

6 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

OP - Nice phone, Can i ask, where was it purchased from and do you have the receipt?

Sorry no receipt, and presumably bought in Darwin but not sure where. Feel a little weird asking for a receipt on a gift.

Absolutely no disrespect intended, but you have to appreciate that there is a lot of 'copy' phones out there. That's why I was asking.

There are many ways to check any phone is not a copy, IME check, log on to provider site and check for update are just 2 easy ones.

Also some phones have different specification when sold in a different county so the question were it was purchased was a valid one.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived