madhat

Do you care if a girl cum or not?

Explorer8939
Just now, andy666 said:

With your attitude I can believe that your experience with Thai women is that they want to grab their money as soon as possible and run...

Because bar girls doing ST don’t want to get back to the bar and resume messaging their boyfriend and sponsors, they want to hang around with customers.

i understand that some BGs may be clever enough to work customers beyond standard service to generate downstream revenues.

TiTan69
11 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

Yeah, if you cum too soon, they get all upset, clean themselves up, get dressed, take your money and walk out the door.

or at times its difficult to get them to leave if they have had a good time

Explorer8939
2 minutes ago, TiTan69 said:

or at times its difficult to get them to leave if they have had a good time

And I know a guy who has a bar girl give him money. Chin-chin!

TiTan69
5 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

yes and I always accept :D

andy666
24 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

You are obsessed LOL

Explorer8939
13 minutes ago, andy666 said:

You are obsessed LOL

I am here to share information with other mongers, particularly, to learn about scams and share my experiences in avoiding them.  Pattaya is like Disneyland for adults, and some get caught up in the fantasy, with ruinous results. On the other hand, there are a tiny percent of relationships with bar girls that work out, and yes, there are a tiny percent of bar girls who crave sex above money.

my point is that we should not view the exceptions as the rule and see them for what they are.

andy666
23 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

my point is that we should not view the exceptions as the rule and see them for what they are.

Human beings

Buttviking

Well I don`t do DATY with p4p ladies, but if they can cum from a good banging that is a bonus 555. Still I am paying and the customer is right.

As Pim said "I want to finit, then you fuck my ass" and finish (cum)she did :D 

per anum

don't really bother when into a ST (not expected to) but will make an effort with a LT.......will buckle down and somehow make a LLT cum......its just good etiquette 

thaikim
17 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

there are a tiny percent of relationships with bar girls that work out,

The fact that relationships with bar girls usually don´t work out is a totally different story!

It is not related to the discussion regarding whether or not to care about mutual sexual pleasure when being with bar girl.

leedobra

I had a GG girl in Chiang Mai.  Cool chick, great night.  I was doing her doggy and she started getting turned on.

At some point she started screaming "don't make me cum, I don't want to cum" and pounding the sheets with her fist.  

She did (apparently) but, I found it unique.  The only explanation I could think of was the girl did not want to cum because it was 

P4P and somehow it would mean she was enjoying it, and that would be wrong.   Any thoughts?

moza7

I only do ST so if they cum or not isn't my priority.

swedish_bob

If they put effort in to it I will too. If they starfish I will fuck them like a rolled up rug with hole cut in half way up.  Up 2 them.

ocka
3 hours ago, leedobra said:

At some point she started screaming "don't make me cum, I don't want to cum" and pounding the sheets with her fist.  

She did (apparently) but, I found it unique.  The only explanation I could think of was the girl did not want to cum because it was 

Some girls are so relaxed after an orgasm they just want to sleep for hours.  If she was planning to go back to work or do something else after your session,  she may not have wanted to feel like that.

soi6falang
On 28/04/2018 at 19:58, thaikim said:

Treat a Thai girl like a hooker and she will treat you like an ATM.

So if I treat a hooker good then its free?

Hansuman

How can you tell when a girl has cum? Who cares?

Autoroam
9 hours ago, leedobra said:

The only explanation I could think of was the girl did not want to cum because it was 

P4P and somehow it would mean she was enjoying it, and that would be wrong.   Any thoughts?

"Y u make me cum? now I cannot work 3 day"......is a refrain I've regularly heard.

Cumming makes them feel a bit weak and wobbly kneed, and it takes them time to recover, so some see that as employment opportunities lost.

Another explanation is that some may feel uncomfortable about losing control with a John and guilty about enjoying a job they actually loathe.

the first theory is fact the second speculation.

for me a hooker who can't or wont cum is pointless as it robs a large part of the fake GFE.

duffMaster
On 06/01/2019 at 01:48, soi6falang said:

So if I treat a hooker good then its free?

You should always treat the girls good regardless if you make her come or not....but it’s never free.

DeadAndAlive

no

paulalbert1980

I try to make them all cum as it adds to the overall experience plus if you take them again they might put more of an efffort into it when they know they are going to get off. I find it as a challenge to make a girl half my age cum and quiver and I bet most if not all guys just use these girls as semen deposit holes only.

rickyroo

When you eat at a restaurant,  do you care if the chef likes your choice.

A vegan could cook me a T Bone for all I care.

Satnolp

In general I don't care if the p4p girl cum or not, but on my last trip I had a girl that was on the verge of cumming and she told me to stop daty, and that kinda killed my mood a bit. Could be that I liked that girl a little extra tho.

wild bill hickup

I would imagine that many a well pounded G spot will be as dead as heaven on a saturday night.

rickyroo

Had an interesting experience in November with a bar girl in what is my local.

The mamasan called me in as I was walking past and introduced a very attractive 22yr old on her 1st day. 

Not inexperienced though,  many miles on the clock from Bangkok. 

Anyway, 300 bf, 2k agreed LT.

back to the room, clothes quickly off, nice shower and immediately on the brd.

Great BJ, I'm into Daty, when suddenly she says "No, I have boyfriend!!!.".

Through the clothes at her, out she went,  took her past security and out of the door. No money given and no more drama ir complaint re lack of any payment.

No feedback to mamasan from me or the girl.

When I saw her for the remaining 3 weeks on a daily basis, she just smiled.

But, it was the 1st time this has ever happened and was a surprise to say the least.

Neandrathol

For me, the wetter she gets, the longer I last and the longer I last, the wetter she gets and when she squirms with an orgasm or two all the better..

So it is better value for the money to have her wet and cumming IMHO