• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fred 7

• Mr Bean

• Smee again

• blueboy0510

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for sharing pal...The last pic of the gal with curly hair, looks hot!!

Would pop by on my next trip...

CHEERS!!! :D

bplaa yai gin bplaa lek

• 3 weeks later...

looks good...another stop for the next trip...save some for me!!!! :10::Whistle::D

Not that familiar with Soi buakhao - where is the school bus tattoo shop? How about a cross street?

The wife and I were very happy for 20 years, then we met.

its about 150 - 200 meters north of the soi diana x road :rolleyes:

its about 150 - 200 meters north of the soi diana x road :Whistle:

its got to be somewhere near ricks bar right,whos the lady red top black pants how old please.

Very nice girls :Crappy:

For sure I’m going to drop by on my next visit to Pattaya – which luckily is not too far in the future..

Since I’m staying on Soi Diana I should be able to find the place using dudebrah’s directions. And seeing all of the pictures I might very well want to have one of the girls help me inspect the room :)

the last pic was nice, she were happy. I'm also happy looking at her body and boobs. Thanks

the skinny one on the left in the 4th pic posted looks like my cup o tea....what is her number/name???

will be there in feb if she is still around...definite barfine!

its got to be somewhere near ricks bar right,whos the lady red top black pants how old please.

Her name is Kai she is 24, she's currently spending a few weeks with her family in Isaan. We hope to have her back in the bar mid February.

Probably is a good bar but I had one girl give me a nasty attitude while walking by one day. Wish I could remember which girl it was.

Jaysus, 4 of them at once!

You must have needed a days rest afterwards!

Sorry, she no longer works at the Dragon Bar.

Bummer, oh well...thanks for they reply anyway...i guess girls move around from bar to bar (or maybe even drop out/get sponsored) quite a bit.

Good bar you have fred and some good looking girls,cheap beer too.free san miguel and barfine chai mai k.

Probably is a good bar but I had one girl give me a nasty attitude while walking by one day. Wish I could remember which girl it was.

Sorry to hear that, we have a fairly good idea who it was and she no longer works here. Stop by next time and I'll make it up to you.