Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How to slim down for Pattaya

Ben4454

eat light, lift heavy, walk quickly... six days per week

• Like 2

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

• 2 weeks later...

For my last trip I lost 11 kg (24 pounds) taking some diet pills. Over the course two months.

My buddy recommended it for me. After seeing him slim down, I went for it. It's called "Fatburn stack"! 

The only side effect I got from it was I was sweating a bit more than usual. I didn't exercise or do anything other than usual.

It also makes you not feel as hungry all the time.... 

Anyway... I don't know if it will work for everybody but I really do recommend this product as it worked wonders for me. :)

Fatburn stack.jpg

Edited by Eiahhh

I never bothered to lose weight become coming to pattaya --the good food,beautiful fit ladies can do a better job in pattaya..lol

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

• 3 weeks later...

Over the last 9 months I have lost 10kg through both dieting and moderate exercise.  Now I am keen to maintain my weight and buff the body a bit.

In a 'previous life', I was a gym bunny and would alternate days weights one and cardio the next. I would train at high-end Gyms using state of the art equipment. Now, I have changed tack. On alternate days I do 1.5 hours dumbbell based circuit training on my driveway and the next day I do cardio (in Patts that's a 3 hour walk LK-BR-WS-Bali HiPier-Pratumnak-Cosy Beach and back; up here in Issan it's walking a 4 hour round of golf).

The Circuit training bit is quite new for me. For the un-initiated, Circuit training is when you cycle through a bunch of exercises that target different muscle groups without resting in between. For example, you might move from squats to push-ups to planks to lunges to supermans, and keep repeating until you're totally toasted. The resulting workout is part strength training and part cardio, which is what makes it one of the most effective training styles out there. My own twist on this is that after each exercise or dumbell set, I will jog around the garden for 1 minute, and before each new exercise, I will do 25 press-ups. 

I bought 2 sets of dumbells from Lazada + I have a heavy bag for punching/kicking. That's all the gear I need to keep fit. One major advantage I have nowadays is that I can't use the excuse that we all have done at some time....'can't train, no time, pressure of work'

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎27 at 23:59, plahgat said:

I am doing a water fast right now, and today is my 15th day without eating anything but drinking water,

that I mix with "Nutrilett" a nutritional powder with all the essential minerals, vitamins, proteins...

I started to prepair one week before that by omitting all snacks and bread and only ate a full lunch once a day for that week.

My weight started at 100,5 kg three weeks ago and is now down to 89,0 kg!:)

No exercise more than normal walking.

Tomorrow I will start to finish my waterfast by doing a detox and arteries cleansing

by drinking some lemonwater with applecider vinager for a couple of days,

and then on Monday I will go over to intermittent fasting,

and start a LowCarb-HighFat diet, with just one meal a day.

My goal is to reach 77-78 kg this summer! :wink:

Plahgat

Went down to 82.7 kg end of May.

I´m now in Thailand again and eat normal food including carbs once a day, so my weight has stabilized at 83 kg!

Will see if I can start a Keto diet again, and avoid carbs so I will go under 80 kg.

Plahgat

• Like 2

When no money... she no give honey! 

In summary, there is a common theme to weight loss.. Low carb and no sugar.  We can agree to disagree about fats but if you make low carbs and no sugar a lifestyle, you will see weight loss that is sustainable. You don't even need to count calories. 

• Like 2

In summary, there is a common theme to weight loss.. Low carb and no sugar.  We can agree to disagree about fats but if you make low carbs and no sugar a lifestyle, you will see weight loss that is sustainable. You don't even need to count calories. 
I guess you can't do much exercise on a low carb no sugar diet? I doubt i could do the exercise i do unless i eat carbs and some sugar
  • Like 1

I guess you can't do much exercise on a low carb no sugar diet? I doubt i could do the exercise i do unless i eat carbs and some sugar
Exercise is not essential to losing weight. You will still lose weight even if you don't exercise. It is good for you though. I get my energy from fats and I go to the gym 5 days a week. I know some guys continually say low fat, but I am a proponent of energy from high fats. It is better than energy from carbs!
  • Like 3

I am a proponent of energy from high fats. It is better than energy from carbs!

Funny you say that, i went for a hard cycle the other day after a sausage sandwich and my energy levels were through the roof, might have been a coincidence hard to tell

I've got four weeks to go and could really do with losing another half stone.

At 55 I find it a lot harder to lose weight and I find myself over eating as a reaction to stress too.

On 21/06/2018 at 20:02, hioctane said:

Not true. 

I eat 3000 calories a day and am still losing weight

45% carbs 30% protein and 25% fat. 

I work on a large campus and regularly walk 15km a day.

its really simple.. calories in v calories out. 

Edited by westie1

On 28/04/2018 at 02:59, plahgat said:

I am doing a water fast right now, and today is my 15th day without eating anything but drinking water,

that I mix with "Nutrilett" a nutritional powder with all the essential minerals, vitamins, proteins...

I started to prepair one week before that by omitting all snacks and bread and only ate a full lunch once a day for that week.

Tomorrow I will start to finish my waterfast by doing a detox and arteries cleansing

Plahgat

I'm just curious about what your weight loss looks like doing this?

starving like that would strip any muscle away as quick as the fat sources.

gorls can do this because they dont want or need the musclular physique.

i worked with a guy who starved himself for weight loss and he looked like a bag of bones and not healthy at all. It must be hard to fuck if your totally exhausted from lack of energy.

im not criticising you at all mate, I'm just curious how you feel and look physically. If it works for you, more power to you!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

6 minutes ago, westie1 said:

Not true. 

What does your 1000 cals of protein look like?

3 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

What does your 1000 cals of protein look like?

Chicken, Turkey , tuna , eggs, Greek yogurt  and one scoop of protein powder 

don’t really eat red meat

Edited by westie1

Not true. 

How much weight have you lost and in what time frame?

Just now, hioctane said:
19 minutes ago, westie1 said:
Not true. 

How much weight have you lost and in what time frame?

First of all, I Never intended to lose weight.

im only a small guy as it is but I lost 26llbs since last August.

i started to track my macros and cleaned up my diet.

i also do intermittent fasting but that’s just a feeding window.

over the last two months I have been incrementally adding calories . 

I just went from 2880 to 3050 . Its a process

i have attached a couple of pics from my pedometer 

DCF988F7-C2F3-47B8-99D7-2507217A0BFE.jpeg

D7A1CA13-E09A-45C4-AD02-86292C1BE580.jpeg

37 minutes ago, westie1 said:

Today’s macros

image.jpg

Interesting. To get 231g of protein, you need to eat at least 700g of protein dense food, i reckon. In food terms, that must equate to about 3.5 chicken breasts a day. 

One scoop of powder is only about 23g. Looks quite a lot of food to actually eat?

edit: you walk further than i drive in a week lol

Edited by taylor1975

On 4/27/2018 at 11:59, plahgat said:

Plahgat

It works man, I went from an obese 335lbs to a little under 270 and have kept it off with keto, I will run another 14 day water only to try to finally reach my goal on 240 and then start hitting the weight s again. Good progress man.

• Like 3

First of all, I Never intended to lose weight.
im only a small guy as it is but I lost 26llbs since last August.
i started to track my macros and cleaned up my diet.
i also do intermittent fasting but that’s just a feeding window.
over the last two months I have been incrementally adding calories . 
I just went from 2880 to 3050 . Its a process
i have attached a couple of pics from my pedometer 

DCF988F7-C2F3-47B8-99D7-2507217A0BFE.thumb.jpeg.1d3b3d402db18b1ac8e877320e17b55a.jpeg
D7A1CA13-E09A-45C4-AD02-86292C1BE580.thumb.jpeg.b2b36f9e91a868e770f5050d8da658dd.jpeg
This thread is about slimming down...

BTW, I have tried a "healthy" balanced, low fat diet that the US government recommeds. I was above my recommended weight for my age and height. I could not lose any weight even though exercised regularly and my doctor says I needed to take meds for my hight cholesterol. Instead, I went on a paleo/keto diet. I lost 30 lbs in less than 6 months. My doctor now says I am in perfect health.
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, thai2try said:

I'm just curious about what your weight loss looks like doing this?

starving like that would strip any muscle away as quick as the fat sources.

gorls can do this because they dont want or need the musclular physique.

i worked with a guy who starved himself for weight loss and he looked like a bag of bones and not healthy at all. It must be hard to fuck if your totally exhausted from lack of energy.

im not criticising you at all mate, I'm just curious how you feel and look physically. If it works for you, more power to you!

I have never trained in my life so I didn't have much muscle to begin with, I always had a slim built! :rolleyes:

When younger my weight was just under 70 kgs to my 6´2 , so most of that excess weight in my case was mostly fat and no muscles anyway.

During fasting you actually feel more revived and energized, only during the first few days it can be tough, before you go into ketosis, and start to burn your own bodyfat as energisource.

About the energy level it's much higher after weightloss, and most importantly I feel much lighter and it's much easier to move around and walk without pain in my knees and joints, and I definitely more agile and can last longer in bed as well! :P

Sure some loose skin around the belly and tits, but the girls I´ve barfined seems to like to play with the floppy parts! :D

One gogo girl guessed my age a few days ago and she tought I was 45 although I´m 60+, so I guess I can't look that bad! :rolleyes::P

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

4 hours ago, hioctane said:

This thread is about slimming down...

BTW, I have tried a "healthy" balanced, low fat diet that the US government recommeds. I was above my recommended weight for my age and height. I could not lose any weight even though exercised regularly and my doctor says I needed to take meds for my hight cholesterol. Instead, I went on a paleo/keto diet. I lost 30 lbs in less than 6 months. My doctor now says I am in perfect health.

Do you track your macros

• 1 month later...