IGNORED

How to slim down for Pattaya

Ben4454

I consider myself knowledgeable in a range of subjects, but a master of none. Although in dieting, I do think that I am king. In 2003, I lost 12 stone in 12 months. In 2009 I lost 4 stone in 3 months and just before my March trip last year, I lost 4 stone in 3.5 months. I really do think my knowledge could help someone in trying to lose weight. Every single time I diet I lose the amount of weight I wish to lose in the exact time frame. 

I think as we get more advanced in technology, people are always looking for the most scientific way of shedding weight. The more complex you make your diet, the more difficult it is to sustain. I do feel bad for the people who count calories, search online for that number one diet that may liberate them or follow some diet guru thinking that if they pay large amounts of money they will be successful.

First is first. Food is 50% and mindset is the other 50%. If you do not have the will power, no diet will work for you. There is no secret formula to success. It takes hard work and dedication, and maybe a little bit of pain. 

Have you read this and thought to yourself; I am going to go on a diet soon? Stop. Now is not the right time to diet. You have to mentally prepare to diet. You have to prepare your mind and body, otherwise you will give up. I think of dieting as building a house, you have to set the necessary foundations in order to achieve success. First off; start by telling co-workers and family that you're planning to go on a diet soon. At this point, charts and plans are a good thing. The reason for all of this is you're molding a barrier between your old life and new life. Set a date in advance. Write on a piece of paper saying for example 'On the 14th of May I will start my diet'. 

At the start of your diet, at this point you're monitoring how your body reacts to food. I recommened weighing yourself three times a day. This is done so you can learn more about your body. How much weight do you put on after eating your healthy meal? What about breakfast? How much do you lose in the night? These things are good to know in order to manage your weight.

If you put on 2 stone after dieting in one single day, than something is wrong with your current diet. What it means is you're either eating too much or not exercising enough. The more you exercise, the more food you can eat. If you decide to diet without exercise, then the amount of food you will eat will depend on how active you are during the day.

Stay away from

- Bread, butter, whole fat milk, chocolate/crisps, high fat dinners, alcohol, coca cola/fizzy drinks.

If you're eating a healthy dinner and you're still not losing, than you need to cut the portion size down of your dinner. A lot of people say to me, you cannot go from one extreme to the other; well I do always when dieting. I go from consuming 20 mars bars today to three meals and extremely healthy. The sad part of dieting is you are meant to feel hungry. This is the pain I was talking about. You have to go hungry so that your body can begin eating off that flabby ass and man boobs. 

A quick note; as you approach the end of your diet, you may wish to either exercise more or count down on portion sizes. I noticed when I reached the last hurdle, my body got used to what I was doing to it and it decided to say ''Nope, now we will lose no more weight''. This is the point where you need more motivation to continue and press even harder than before.

My food plan that works everytime

Cereal in the morning with low fat milk
A slice of Rye bread and fruit
A weightwatchers dinner
Snacking on bananas/oranges once in the day

As a sidenote; if you're drinking a lot of water , you will notice your weight going up. Don't worry about this as when you piss it out, you will go down again.

Every simple, every primitive, very effective.

The no bollocks guide to losing weight.

Edited by Ben4454
more info

16 minutes ago, Ben4454 said:

Cereal in the morning with low fat milk
A slice of Rye bread and fruit
A weightwatchers dinner
Snacking on bananas/oranges once in the day

Looks like a veritable starvation diet to me.  It's about half (or less) of the calories that most guys need in a day to maintain body weight, so of course you will lose weight, and lots of it.

Try this for even better results: sign up for the show "naked and afraid".  They drop you, and a lucky/unlucky girl somewhere in the wilderness for 21 days.  With no food.  You eat only what you can catch, trap, gather.  99% of the time, this is almost nothing.  The guys in that show usually lose 20-30 pounds in those 21 days.

• Like 3

12stone in 12 months is a huge amount to lose what weight did you start at ?  And what height are you ?

Edited by docbunsen
  • Like 2

If you've lost 20 stone ....and you are now what? 12 stone? ....at the start you were 32? .........or did you yo-yo?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

If you've lost 20 stone ....and you are now what? 12 stone? ....at the start you were 32? .........or did you yo-yo?

He lost the weight. He fell off the diet. He lost more weight.

id say 1200 calories ( if even in that diet) and its shit

no protein, no healthy fats. 

Please don’t follow this. It’s not healthy 

1 minute ago, westie1 said:

He lost the weight. He fell off the diet. He lost more weight.

He did say he was the king of dieting ....maybe fell off the throne a few times along the way lol

that food plan ....how poor and unrealistic is that. More like torture. 

8 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

He did say he was the king of dieting ....maybe fell off the throne a few times along the way lol

that food plan ....how poor and unrealistic is that. More like torture. 

Pretty shocking. then coming on here bragging.

i really hope it was some piss take 

• Like 2

Every one has a different metabolism. There is also great variation between ethnicities. Most diets are biased in favour of industries that pay for those studies. Due to that bias I consider all diets to be nonsense. Just eat sensible.

I stopped drinking and eating huge amounts of meat. Basically a high carb diet and I lost my pot belly in less than 3 months. People will claim carbs make you fat. It did the opposite for me. Don't believe the fake science. Eat sensibly, taking proportions and amounts your body is designed to process and you will be fine.

4 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

If I lost 12 stone (76kg) I would have disappeared!

My current weight is 75kg, the same as when I was in the armed services aged 21. At 183cm (six feet) tall, that is a BMI of 22.4, middle of the healthy range 20-25.*

Heaviest ever is 78kg.

I weight myself once a week; if weight goes up, I reduce food intake a bit e.g. no snacks, between-meal biscuits, chocolate, one slice of toast, not two. 

*Calculation is weight in kg divided by height in metres squared. Example: 75kg/1.83*1.83 = 22.4.

5 hours ago, westie1 said:

There is protein in the breakfast and dinner that he listed, and likely to be more than enough fat too.

The only thing I would add is a few vegetable snacks to ease the hunger.  lettuce, radishes, carrots (raw or cooked) cabbage,  broccoli all have essentially zero calories,  but will help you to feel full and keep your vitamins up.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Although in dieting, I do think that I am king.

You mean you're the king of yoyo dieting... Very big difference.

3 hours ago, ocka said:

There is protein in the breakfast and dinner that he listed, and likely to be more than enough fat too.

The only thing I would add is a few vegetable snacks to ease the hunger.  lettuce, radishes, carrots (raw or cooked) cabbage,  broccoli all have essentially zero calories,  but will help you to feel full and keep your vitamins up.

I’m sure there is a small percentage of protein but it’s not enough

but it’s not the type of food I would recommend to anyone looking to lose weight and keep it off.

Want to lose weight?  Eat less, exercise more, .

16 minutes ago, Wolf Cat said:

And fuck harder instead of lbfm riding always..

5 hours ago, Wolf Cat said:

Eat less is pointless unless you are eating fewer calories.  Replacing a healthy dinner with a mars bar is eating less,  but will not take any weight off. The opposite will occur.

"Exercise more" is not an option for a morbidly obese person who needs to lose 150 pounds.  It will only result in injuries.

"Eat very few calories,  exercise the same" is a much better option for a very heavy person. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ShaneFalco said:

In no way, shape or form is broccoli a snack!!! :NoNo3:

A riddle: 

Q.  What's the difference between broccoli and snot?

wait for it ....

A. You can't get kids to eat broccoli.

The key is to not some much cut the meat or sugar out your diet, contrary to popular belief, but to cut down on the bread/grease you eat. 

Sugar doesn't make you fat or even give you diabetes again contrary to what most may think but it's the build-up of those sugars in your system due to the oils that are coating your cells, so your cell cant absorbed those surgar and burn them off is the thing that leads to diabetes. If I fed you a 2 spoonful of sugar every hour and you only ate sugar for the next 30 days. Not only will you lose weight you will not get diabetes. You will feel horrible and sick due to u not getting the needed nutrients and good fat/protein based on this surgar "diet" but YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.

Crazy i know

Edited by Tupacback12

19 hours ago, Ben4454 said:

Although in dieting, I do think that I am king.

Not really as you keep pushing the weight back on and having to go on a crash diet again and again and again.

Third recent thread on dieting and losing weight.....  all three are filled with bad advice ..... enjoy...

BTW.... how much is a  "stone"  in pounds or kilos.....  

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

31 minutes ago, baddog666 said:

Third recent thread on dieting and losing weight.....  all three are filled with bad advice ..... enjoy...

BTW.... how much is a  "stone"  in pounds or kilos.....  

14 pounds  6.35 kg

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:20, Tupacback12 said:

The key is to not some much cut the meat or sugar out your diet, contrary to popular belief, but to cut down on the bread/grease you eat. 

Sugar doesn't make you fat or even give you diabetes again contrary to what most may think but it's the build-up of those sugars in your system due to the oils that are coating your cells, so your cell cant absorbed those surgar and burn them off is the thing that leads to diabetes. If I fed you a 2 spoonful of sugar every hour and you only ate sugar for the next 30 days. Not only will you lose weight you will not get diabetes. You will feel horrible and sick due to u not getting the needed nutrients and good fat/protein based on this surgar "diet" but YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.

Crazy i know

where did you get this info from ?