Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

British man is arrested for ‘kicking his Thai wife to death

SteveB

12 hours ago, Tripp said:

THis has got nothing to do with cultural differences and issues.  She didn't want to have sex with him, that was her right. Probably not the first time either.  He is a sick moron, pure and simple.

Nobody can deny your comments about him but note the words ‘all round’ it’s a sad situation. Not least for the poor kids basically left parentless now.

I don’t want to go off topic about the culture but if you’ve been in a relationship with a TG then you’ll understand there’s a lot of different things that come in to play not least to mention jealousy and frustration. Before you start I’m not in anyway justifying his actions totally wrong and should be banged up for life. 

12 hours ago, Czmate said:

Nobody can deny your comments about him but note the words ‘all round’ it’s a sad situation. Not least for the poor kids basically left parentless now.

I don’t want to go off topic about the culture but if you’ve been in a relationship with a TG then you’ll understand there’s a lot of different things that come in to play not least to mention jealousy and frustration. Before you start I’m not in anyway justifying his actions totally wrong and should be banged up for life. 

I appreciate that you were not justifying anything this moron did.  I mention the fact that culture was not the issue here, although as we all know thst it may have been a factor, as these things happen in western countries too.  I just don't get domestic violence from anyone, male or female.  There is a case reported in yesterday's UK papers of a guy who nearly died after years of physical and mental abuse from his female partner. whay they just don't leave I don't know. 

• 1 month later...

What a horrible situation. I hope there's justice for what happened here. Regardless of the background events, the murder needs to be treated appropriately. 

• 2 months later...

I remember when this came out. Freaking ridiculous. Gives a horrible impression for all of us expats traveling to or living in Thailand. Wtf was he thinking? How did he think he could get away with that?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...

A happy ending to this tragic story

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6920755/British-father-kicked-wife-death-refused-sex-dies-Thai-prison.html

• Kevin Smitham died at the base of Thailand's Ubon Ratchathani Central Prison 
  • The 51-year-old from Nottingham had been staying with wife Kanda Smitham
  • But he is said to have launched into a jealous rage after she refused to have sex
  • Police said he kicked her to death and covered her with a blanket last April
  • Foreign Office revealed Smitham died in August while awaiting murder trial

On April 16, 2018 at 10:12, overseas516 said:

Lovely looking girl RIP. 

Hope this sick Bastard gets his just rewards.

Legal Maxim Thai style.

"Justice delayed is justice denied".

34 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

Lack of info around his death is suspicious, not natural causes it seems

Hopefully he had an extremely painful and slow slip off his mortal coil.

Enough tine to reflect on what he did to a beautiful girl and family.

No sympathy whatsoever. 

Hmmm...

I reckon beyond reasonable doubt that this is not the first time this cunt has used violence against a woman. 

Bangkok Hilton should sort him out, scumbag.

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

5 minutes ago, Atlas said:

Hmmm...

I reckon beyond reasonable doubt that this is not the first time this cunt has used violence against a woman. 

Bangkok Hilton should sort him out, scumbag.

I don’t think he’ll make it to Bangkok.

According to the report a couple of posts above, the population of UK citizens in the provincial gaol  reduced by one recently.  

"Disappointing girls one inch at a time"

The karma had secured ... 

On 14/04/2019 at 19:48, asmodeus said:

• Kevin Smitham died at The Base of Thailand's Ubon Ratchathani Central Prison 

Hallelujah

On 17/04/2018 at 07:24, Syco said:

What sort of cold hearted evil cunt  could brutally kick a woman so severely to the point where she ultimately dies , he covers her with a blanket at the place she collapsed, and then goes to bed.

The only comfort from this is that he’s going to a Thai jail full of Thai men that will be more than happy to impose village justice on him.

I predict he won’t walk out of jail , he’ll leave in a box , and so he should.

Very happy that my prediction from last year came true.

• 3 weeks later...

He should be put to death in the same manner.

• 4 months later...

Archived