Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

ไม่เอาถุง

thailien

This is the phrase I use most often, because I go in 7-11s and Family Marts a lot.  So I get lots of practice saying  ไม่เอาถุง  to the cashiers.

With practice, my dodgy pronunciation has improved to the point that nearly all understand the first time.  Into the backpack and off I go.

Unlikely most on forum here be concerned about a bag matey :rolleyes:

Oh, 7-11 and Family Mart. I thought this was about using the phrase in the bedroom. 

:rolleyes:

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

ไม่เอาถุงครับ

You sound impolite when you forget those particles.

ต่างภูมิลำเนา แต่ว่าเฮาก็เป็นคนไทย

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2018 at 07:56, jayjo said:

ไม่เอาถุงครับ

You sound impolite when you forget those particles.

This could be a separate topic, but I think it's not necessary to include ครับ when speaking this short phrase to a clerk in a convenience store.

1 hour ago, thailien said:

This could be a separate topic, but I think it's not necessary to include ครับ when speaking this short phrase to a clerk in a convenience store.

I guess that depends upon whether you think that someone who works in a 7/11 or Family Mart does not warrant you talking politely to them.

12 hours ago, thailien said:

Especially when you speak with someone unknown.

ต่างภูมิลำเนา แต่ว่าเฮาก็เป็นคนไทย

Archived