IGNORED

Large Nirun Condo Good Price

expatdude

I have a condo for rent in Building D, it's 36 square meters plus a 3 square meter balcony and is ready to move in.

Rent is 6,000 a month for a year or more lease plus the common fee of 300 (though that may go up to 500 soon). The electricity is at government rates and water is reasonable.

One interesting feature is I added a safe for the last tenant. :)

I'm a good landlord--the current tenant is a board member who just went back to his home country and you're free to talk to him. He reported no issues with noise--one neighboring condo is empty and the other has a quiet tenant I believe.

The air con is new but rarely used. The condo never gets sun, so the previous tenant just ran the air con for a few minutes a month on my request. His electric bill last month was less than 700 baht.

The Nirun community is good--lots of shops and restaurants, there's a good feel to the place, sort of like being half in Thailand and half in the west. Big C Extra is very close (about half a kilometer), which is a huge benefit. The cooked food there is excellent and a great value. There's a good, cheap pizza place nearby, a pie maker (Neung's pies)--the list goes on and on as you explore the neighborhood.

I can be a good resource as well, having lived in Pattaya for many, many years I know the area very well and I'm quite willing to answer questions about a wide range of topics, from places to buy things to immigration issues.

Internet is of course available--I will be checking out the options and will report back. The condo is on the 9th floor overlooking the pool on the south side.

Nirun01.jpg

Nirun02.jpg

Nirun03.jpg

Nirun04.jpg

Nirun05.jpg

That looks good value, I hope to find somewhere like this when my chance to become an ex-pat arrives.

Strange that the renter needs to pay the maintenance, i thought that was usually the owner

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Strange that the renter needs to pay the maintenance, i thought that was usually the owner

It includes the cable tv (I believe) and is paid at the office along with water and such. I could include it in the rent or not, but as it gets paid at the same time as the water bill, it makes sense this way. I'd be happy to include it, but the rent would increase.

It doesn't include cable, I have since found out, it's just the common fee. It's 300 currently but I hear that it will go up soon. Cable is an extra ~250 a month if you want it.

What floor is it on and what is the view from balcony?

Is internet included or set up with a router?

No, for 6000 baht internet is definitely not included. I just went in and checked at Big C Extra--both 3bb and True say they can install ADSL. I believe Sophon cable may be an option as well. I think there's wifi available in the building too, I'll check that out next I go.

Across from my condo there's a sign advertising another condo. I called--the guy wants 7500 a month for a year contract. That's typical of prices in my experience, and the condos are often not as nice as mine.

Neighbor.jpg

My mate rents out his units just below market rate.... so he always has a few applicants that he can pick and choose from...... seems a smart move to me.... slightly less money but no trouble 

Yes, that's why I give this price. It will be a good deal for whoever rents it. I'd prefer to rent from Addicts, but in a few days I'll advertise more widely if I get not takers as Addicts classifieds reach a more limited number of people.

19 minutes ago, hauhinbin said:

good price but 36sq m isnt large

For Nirun it is.

20 minutes ago, hauhinbin said:

good price but 36sq m isnt large

im in a 37sq/m at view talay and it's large enough for 1

Yes, for Nirun it is large--about 10 sqm larger than the ones in the smaller buildings iirc. Fitting all that into the title might have been a bit difficult.

Newish Lumpini Ville condos are 7000 baht, 22m2, tiny ay but people seem to like them

Is there an option to cook, I have stayed in Nirun on a two month holiday before, going out to eat everyday became tedious after a while.

................................................................................................................

There's a microwave and an induction burner and an electric kettle with pots and pans and a few dishes, as well as a sink-cabinet on the balcony, so you could do some basic cooking as the place is now.

NewNirun-13.jpg

NewNirun-01-2.jpg

Looks like great value! Wish I was ready to pull the trigger.

14 hours ago, expatdude said:

No, for 6000 baht internet is definitely not included. I just went in and checked at Big C Extra--both 3bb and True say they can install ADSL. I believe Sophon cable may be an option as well. I think there's wifi available in the building too, I'll check that out next I go.

Across from my condo there's a sign advertising another condo. I called--the guy wants 7500 a month for a year contract. That's typical of prices in my experience, and the condos are often not as nice as mine.

Neighbor.jpg

I have a friend who lives there and has True for internet as he wanted the best speed.  Also has a smart TV which allows him to watch any TV show in America at no cost.and downloads movies so no need for any cable.  For those not familiar with the area its just a short stroll to those 6 gentlemen club that include Pirates and Club 4.  Nice unit with a fair price which I'll mention to any of my friends looking to rent.

• 3 weeks later...

Rented for at least two months to a fellow board member. Thanks for the interest.

I can never stay there as it looks to much like a prison complex, will bring back to many bad memories.

Rented for at least two months to a fellow board member. Thanks for the interest.
did u let it at 6k a month ,for 2 months ?
my current lease in jomtien finishes 30 june ..
im genuinely interested for say 6 months ..

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

No, for just two months I charged a higher price, as I would for 6 months. If you want to book it for 30 June, I'd have to discuss that with the new tenant as he is not sure about his situation.

21 hours ago, dan2016 said:

I can never stay there as it looks to much like a prison complex, will bring back to many bad memories.

I *could* stay there (and may at some point in my life) and find it quite pleasant--a good mix of Thai and Farang, most people quite polite, lots of services available, cute girls living there and walking around, loads of good food around, walking distance to arguably the best supermarket in town, close to many bars, etc.

On a side note, this is the 'buy and rent real estate section' and your comment was not appropriate on this thread. Look at the top of this section, it's right there " STRICTLY no flaming or negative posts in this section."

12 minutes ago, cracker said:

Hello, can you let me know when the condo is available again.I am retired and looking long term....Thanks

I'll send you a private message. :)

Archived