Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Residence Jomtien Beach - 51,5 sqm Studio for sale

TigerWoods

Hello,

a friend of mine wants to sell his condo at The Residence Jomtien Beach and he asked me to put it on here. I stayed there a few times myself at that building and I think it is one of the best boutique condominium projects in Pattaya and it got actually better thru senseable Management. But it is not a Baht bus route but now with Dusit Grand Park next door there are motorbike taxis or Grab taxis around in no time. 

The unit is listed with REA at 57.500 THB per sqm with a sales price of 2.960.000,— THB. He wants to offer it here for 51.500 THB per sqm with a sales price of 2.652.250,— THB, because no commission for REA. The unit is available in Foreign name and transfeesmis to be split 50/50 between both parties, a sale thru here would be done/supervised thru Magna Carta. 

Property description:

The Residence Jomtien Beach

The Residence Jomtien Beach is a boutique condominium project, located 291 Moo 12, Soi Thepprasit 17 in Jomtien. Next to just completed Dusit Grand Park and only 300m from Rompho Market Complex or 10 min walk to the Beach. Construction of The Residence Jomtien Beach was completed in 2007. Condominium compromises of a single building, having 7 floors and 63 units. There is impressive tropical swimming pool of over 500 sqm and a state-of-the-art Gymnasium is also located at the poolside.

This unit is located on the 2nd Floor a has a beautiful view over the tropical swimming pool. It’s a huge 51,5 sqm studio with a 42,5 sqm internal area and 9 sqm balcony, which serves as a extension of the living room. 

The studio just got renovated and is furnished to a high standard. It features a large flat-screen TV, DVD player and a Denon DHT 100 Soundbox and Bluetooth speaker for music streaming and movies with surround-sound cinema effect. There is a new sofa with daybed, breakfast counter and a fully fitted European kitchen. 

This is a very quite and peaceful building that is just minutes away from all that Jomtien has to offer. The complex has units from 51,5 sqm studios to 150 sqm 3 bedroom units and provides a good mix of residents , mostly western foreigners. 

The complex has motorbike and car parking, key card access and 24-hour security. The building is well managed, just got recently external painted is in better shape than most newer buildings also due the good construction quality.   This building is probably the best boutique condominium in Pattaya. 

132B3F43-494A-494D-BF76-3A7561C904B2.jpeg

14376502-CE89-4784-8106-4C1D39E6418D.jpeg

7E65AD94-63AB-494A-9D3F-D304D4A678E5.jpeg

DD5F4A4F-26F1-4CDD-A494-A826627AED9E.jpeg

8EA0A2A2-756F-45B5-AA3F-A792F6E8F3EC.jpeg

A77FE324-22BA-4033-8C53-25EF3348956A.jpeg

1D9AE9E4-1509-4A06-979E-976961239515.jpeg

9C0BE181-6BD8-4E94-90B9-56009379CC6E.jpeg

BA6C8E1E-8743-49AC-8AA1-DED9486D811F.jpeg

41552E1B-8D44-4556-8A0E-31DB53CA7629.jpeg

99476A33-BC5C-42E3-8EFE-023F42BC70EC.jpeg

C88F86B5-49B0-4194-810F-D54831744E62.jpeg

389DC64C-5C86-4828-AC75-CD8495BA4B2F.jpeg

56416048-E62E-4813-9AE9-9EED9DD0B96B.jpeg

B011BD42-53BE-4B89-9533-794CC776EA61.jpeg

CF914E34-757E-4927-B6F6-5D7D26D4A505.jpeg

297E5A17-6236-4588-9CD4-98FB5D5D39F2.jpeg

FC5326C7-6BC3-4780-A701-49626E4C5243.jpeg

8ABD9A99-6775-4CE1-8818-A80E798D6AE2.jpeg

443726DD-6CCC-486C-9308-07A7D6D08BB1.jpeg

3EF3412E-50F2-4A51-992E-7BF91D387439.jpeg

2937578C-BBBC-499F-AC95-8A2BDAC78484.jpeg

Could never live there. All those curved walls and crooked furniture would drive me crazy.

Nicely furnished and a good size but don’t like the curved pics...normal is better pls!!

Add this to the 100’s of condos up for sale in Jomtien then.

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

1 hour ago, stickyfingers said:

Nicely furnished and a good size but don’t like the curved pics...normal is better pls!!

Add this to the 100’s of condos up for sale in Jomtien then.

Mostly to make them look bigger ...... same for the 26 sqm ones with plenty mirrors .....

But it WAS the most beautiful located condominium until the build gang encircled it complete very close.... only 1 side for the moment open (until...?) 

Shame to see such nice resort Thai style go ruined by sight from buildings surrounding it (no far views anymore only neighboring condo windows  ) ....prices dropping there dramatically and many for sale ....i myself just missed this one (some redecoration needed...) 1395 000  baht .....Because .....Pattaya's Building madness  ....http://www.thaiproperty.com/for_sale/condos/pattaya/Jomtien/The-Residence-FOR-QUICK-SALE_8968.html

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

That was a very good price for that unit, I had a look at it a year ago, but IMHO it needed more than just new furniture, it definitely needed some renovation and new floor tiles. It got sold now and all the other studios on the market are mostly sold thru Hermann (Developer) for 2.290.00,— THB and they all need a brush up, because he has rented them out the last 10 years and hasn’t really done anything with them not even new paint in 10 years. Plus he doesn’t have pool view anymore, only parking lot/city view and he doesn’t have them with a Foreign Title deed.

Yes The Residence got circled by some newer Developments, but for those units with pool view nothing has really changed, the pool is still beautiful and deserted most of the time, definitely in the evening because it closes at 20:00. The new  complex next door, Dusit Grand Park, is nice to look at, if could have been worse, like a View Talay Building.

Plus because of all those new neighbors  there taxis, supermarkets and other stuff around. Plus lots of restaurants and street food at Rompho market - they all in walking distance, plus the bars there, they are okay for having a drink or watching sport but not the best area for mongering. 

1 hour ago, TigerWoods said:

That was a very good price for that unit, I had a look at it a year ago, but IMHO it needed more than just new furniture, it definitely needed some renovation and new floor tiles. It got sold now and all the other studios on the market are mostly sold thru Hermann (Developer) for 2.290.00,— THB and they all need a brush up, because he has rented them out the last 10 years and hasn’t really done anything with them not even new paint in 10 years. Plus he doesn’t have pool view anymore, only parking lot/city view and he doesn’t have them with a Foreign Title deed.

Yes The Residence got circled by some newer Developments, but for those units with pool view nothing has really changed, the pool is still beautiful and deserted most of the time, definitely in the evening because it closes at 20:00. The new  complex next door, Dusit Grand Park, is nice to look at, if could have been worse, like a View Talay Building.

Plus because of all those new neighbors  there taxis, supermarkets and other stuff around. Plus lots of restaurants and street food at Rompho market - they all in walking distance, plus the bars there, they are okay for having a drink or watching sport but not the best area for mongering. 

Yes that 1.395K price could make me cross the line that moment (but some one was quicker ....)  and not to see the encircling buildings , but not even now not anymore even   a price close too 2000 000 baht only ....

That sold condo was a top floor facing the only open view in the distance.... and yes it needed  interior renovation , awful floor but most because the not matching wall colors and cheap furniture's The grey kitchen was O.K., with a 200 000 to max300 000 the condo would be perfect ...would be still only be 1.7 k baht , that's why it sold quick ....The charm from that Thai resort style with far nature views is dead now 

Those condos from around the 53/55 sqm went more than 3 millions baht before ..... not now anymore ...... sad for owners

Don’t wanna go to deep into discussion now but not many condos changed hands for more than 3 Million THB. A nice low rise complex next door doesn’t change a lot for pool views, the unit my friend offers probably is the best unit in the building - view wise. And even the parking lot views haven’t changed much, because the “encircled “ buildings are still a good distance away and they never had a sea view or really good view anyway. The building quality and design is far above other complexes and very well maintained

Don’t wanna go to deep into discussion now but not many condos changed hands for more than 3 Million THB. A nice low rise complex next door doesn’t change a lot for pool views, the unit my friend offers probably is the best unit in the building - view wise. And even the parking lot views haven’t changed much, because the “encircled “ buildings are still a good distance away and they never had a sea view or really good view anyway. The building quality and design is far above other complexes and very well maintained
Anyway i think we've established your mate needs to lower the price to sell

"Anyway i think we've established your mate needs to lower the price to sell "

wonder if half would sell on todays market  ......

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

I don’t think my mate has overpriced it at 51.500,— THB\SQM for a quality,  newly renovated and finished to high standard unit in Foreign name, neighbors at Dusit Grand Park asking over 80.000,— THB/SQM for a similar floor pool view unit in Foreign name, I know there a cheaper units around in View Talay 1 or View Talay 2 between 30.000,— to 45.000,— THB/SQM but IMHO they are not the same quality and standard. But if somebody wants it cheaper these are the shopping opportunities, you get what you pay for. 

Not overpriced compared to over condos that are also not selling.

Buyers market and this does appear to be overpriced if he wants to sell this year, no matter how shiny it is alas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png                                                                                      

31 minutes ago, TigerWoods said:

I don’t think my mate has overpriced it at 51.500,— THB\SQM for a quality,  newly renovated and finished to high standard unit in Foreign name, neighbors at Dusit Grand Park asking over 80.000,— THB/SQM for a similar floor pool view unit in Foreign name, I know there a cheaper units around in View Talay 1 or View Talay 2 between 30.000,— to 45.000,— THB/SQM but IMHO they are not the same quality and standard. But if somebody wants it cheaper these are the shopping opportunities, you get what you pay for. 

correct they are "asking" , not selling .

as you said you get whay you pay for , a condo in nowhereland with no view or easy for living .

"2 combined studios"  one bed 64 something sqm in vt1 vs this compared to location and view aswell as cheaper and so on should ring some bell somewhere maybe pricing aint that realistic 

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Hey, different folks different strokes, so obviously some people have different taste or preferences when it comes to living and location.

I cannot agree to call a location 400 meters from Rompho market nowhereland or a 2nd floor poolview a no view - where in most of the newer buildings that would be the most expensive location in the development. 

Its not seaview but if you wanna have a 24/7 seaview you obviously need a beachfront location and you probably pay more than double price for that, in a building less than 20 years old. IMHO a permanent seaview is overrated and if you look left or right from the 20th floor or so you see a lot of garbage or not so nice buildings, because Pattaya is not the Gold Coast. If I wanna have a nice seaview I go up to Horizon Bar in the Hilton hotel and have a few cocktails with it.

I know that there is a oversupply of units but mainly in the 23 - 35 SQM area - so if you are shopping there, bargains can be made. I think that size is to small to live in permanently, but in a 50+ SQM condo I think its possible. 

I personally would not buy in VT1 because you might encircled by gays or ladyboys as neighbors, but some people might like that, as I said "Different folkes, different strokes“

I would not buy in any VT, because they are appealing at all to me. 

I will not respond to any discussion about price or location, but I will respond if somebody has a question about the unit or the development. 

I'm living in this Complex..
7th floor ( that's the top) 53 Sqm studio, overlooking the pool.. Fully renovated.
My original landlord recently sold it for 2.6m TBH..
An American guy I chat to at the pool said he bought his on the 6th floor for 2.2m but did have to redo the bathroom and kitchen.
I do enjoy living here, it's quiet, but not far out.
Most evenings I walk to the beach, back thru Soi 6 stop for a few, end up in Rhompo. It's pretty convenient.
75ca1206304f853d252375cc9eaa696b.jpgd1e89399127f6ca5b8ff207f0be33a88.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, david555 said:

Another one at The residence for sale (as almost all are ...) this for same sqm 51.3 sqm ....2 290 000 baht ... //

And looks like that one still has a nice view...

... or are Real Estate agents liars ? :rolleyes:

test.jpg

Edit: FYI, this image comes from the link in the post above, for an Ad published TODAY !

6 minutes ago, Oukiva said:

And looks like that one still has a nice view...

... or are Real Estate agents liars ? :rolleyes:

test.jpg

Old picture as this ressort was a juwel .....calling our so honoust Patts proffesional agents ...liars ..? How dare you...! 555..:P

9 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Strange location, any benefits to living there?

in the past = silence / quiet and quite nice building before the massive projects around was made

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Strange location, any benefits to living there?

At least  you wont feel lonely there now .....this came in place for the wide view an d costing owners a lot of baht...., nothing wrong with the condos themselves... but you feel like living in town .... sad , 

If buying a condo start fearing the greenery around if any ....

The Residence 11.jpg

At least  you wont feel lonely there now .....this came in place for the wide view an d costing owners a lot of baht...., nothing wrong with the condos themselves... but you feel like living in town .... sad , 
If buying a condo start fearing the greenery around if any ....
5ac3532be5c8a_TheResidence11.thumb.jpg.51fdbaff199ff3a9e7ba83306bd8f7a1.jpg

This is the condo I live in ..
When did you take that photo ?

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

I looked at a unit on a higher floor in that building about 7 years ago. I rejected it at the time because of the nearby empty plot, the distance from public transport and the forced view of the swimming pool. I dont like looking at pools or hearing the people that use them so anything with a pool view is automatically disqualified as far as I'm concerned.

Apart from that it seemed nice enough.

2 hours ago, gusincebu said:

This is the condo I live in ..
When did you take that photo ?

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

It is from the seller before at the price asked 1395 000 baht..i missed it narrow,seems the buyer made a nice profit out of you....if wished i can send you plenty inside pictures from that moment..?but only by email as a rar file ,as many....awful furniture's & and colors interior chosen very bad  ,only the kitchen i liked from it 

..see..http://www.thaiproperty.com/for_sale/condos/pattaya/Jomtien/The-Residence-FOR-QUICK-SALE_8968.html

The Residence 5.jpg

The Residence 6.jpg

It is from the seller before at the price asked 1395 000 baht..i missed it narrow,seems the buyer made a nice profit out of you....if wished i can send you plenty inside pictures from that moment..?but only by email as a rar file ,as many
..see..http://www.thaiproperty.com/for_sale/condos/pattaya/Jomtien/The-Residence-FOR-QUICK-SALE_8968.html

Dont send me pics, I have many.
I didn't buy it.. I leased it.

Just now, gusincebu said:

Dont send me pics, I have many.
I didn't buy it.. I leased it.

lucky you ....you only lease , i thought you bought it by this your Quote i understood it as buying "My original landlord recently sold it for 2.6m TBH.."

Archived