IGNORED

Condo for rent

Notherenow

Not sure if this is of any value to anyone but wanted to post it to help out the landlord who is a good sort. Im moving out of my condo and given i invested a great deal of time and effort in finding it (i am pretty fussy) maybe another BM might enjoy the fruits of my labour. The only reason I am moving is after 18 months i am missing a full sized kitchen. 

It is about 40 square metres 200m from Thappraya Rd half way between Pattaya and Jomtien. Soi 15

Benefits IMO

2nd floor no having to wait for elevators

Overlooking the pool. Probably one of the best in the complex for people watching from a large balcony. Probably the most important feature for me

Very quiet inside the room. Closed sliding door barely any outside noise 

Complex is fairly quiet also and in a quiet location but easy baht bus access to Jomtien and Pattaya 

Easygoing Landlord who has attended to any problems promptly 

LAN internet

Large bathroom 

Comfortable and nicely appointed 

I am currently paying 13000b TV included a month on a 6 month contract. Not necessarily cheap but definitely good value. It will be available from the 22nd of April. 

Anyway message me if you would like the Landlords line details or have other questions.  

Diamond Suites Condominium 

1522274057422.jpg1522274051730.jpg1522274064623.jpg1522274047405.jpg

Nice condo mate and generous of you to go to the trouble of posting. Thanks.

Good location, ideal for baht bus

https://goo.gl/maps/c7SpUiRyKev

Maintenance isn't the best
Yes agree, but of little consequence inside the room. Probably should mention the gym is pretty average also with no air conditioning.

19 hours ago, Iamkanga said:

Overlooking the pool. Probably one of the best in the complex for people watching from a large balcony. Probably the most important feature for me

It's funny how people differ. When I look at a condo unit the very last thing I want is a pool view. Give me a sea or mountain or even a city view any time.

It's funny how people differ. When I look at a condo unit the very last thing I want is a pool view. Give me a sea or mountain or even a city view any time.
For sure. But I just love people watching. The whole picturesque view is lovely but rather boring in time. IMO.

I've spent a few holiday lets in the Diamond Condos and I have to say I liked it very much. Not too busy and the pool area is nice. I'm not a gym rat so that didn't bother me :D

Archived