IGNORED

file recovery software...like EaseUS

chang beer

Hi. People often talk about how cheap software are in Asia. I was wondering if file recovery software can be purchased in Tucom? Do I have to travel to BKK pantip ?

thanx

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a reason you need to buy it in person? What are you trying to recover, and how many files?

There's a lot of free software that will do the trick:

https://www.techradar.com/news/software/applications/best-free-data-recovery-tools-1321723

But only for simple jobs. If you need complex, or multiple files, then you'll need to pay...but sounds like you're willing to pay anyway?

as long as there has been minimal writing tot he disk since the deletion then EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will do the job

Used it many times with success, available on any torrent site

Formerly w3bmast3r (2003 - 2006), and TechSupport (2006 - 2017)

On 3/27/2018 at 05:37, chang beer said:

Hi. People often talk about how cheap software are in Asia. I was wondering if file recovery software can be purchased in Tucom? Do I have to travel to BKK pantip ?

thanx

Hmm...is this for a situation in the future or something you need to recover now?

Important files....tax returns and credit card info encrypted with veracrypt were deleted. I ended up getting programs but couldn't get them back....terrible ...

thanx

11 hours ago, chang beer said:

Important files....tax returns and credit card info encrypted with veracrypt were deleted. I ended up getting programs but couldn't get them back....terrible ...

thanx

I use Veracrypt with periodic file copy to (normally) offline drives and daily backups to the cloud...one taking place now. Tax returns and credit card info are also available from the online tax preparation service I use and the CC companies, up to the extent of their availability policy and how long I pay for the tax records to be kept. 

From what I've seen, commercial file recovery is expensive and partially successful. Better luck next time. 

On 4/29/2018 at 13:36, dannyth said:

as long as there has been minimal writing tot he disk since the deletion then EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will do the job

Used it many times with success, available on any torrent site

The big question is were they encrypted using veracrypt or truecrypt by a chance?

Archived