johnfb43

The Trust South Pattaya/Sukhumvit

johnfb43

Any reviews or thoughts on The Trust - South Pattaya/Sukhumvit located between Tesco and Big C?

Of course if the condo is facing Sukhumvit it might be noisy.

What is a potential better alternative in that location give or take 1-1.5km?

KittenKong

There's a late night bar near there that might be audible from some units too. That building is handy for the supermarket but apart from that it seems to be a long way from everywhere, and not very convenient for public transport. I dont really understand why anyone would want to live in that location.

What about Supalai Mare on Thepprasit?

Oukiva
9 hours ago, johnfb43 said:

Any reviews or thoughts on The Trust - South Pattaya/Sukhumvit  //

Never visited myself, but from what I saw on rental websites they have many really tiny apartments, like 29 sqm or 23 sqm ! :wacko:

The only things I heard about this condo are the problems they have with parking. Cars park and bikes park seems way to small for such a condo, bringing to anarchic parking, fights against tenants (!) and people having to park along Sukhumvit (!)

johnfb43

Kitten-Kong ....is Thepprasit good for transport? Does it have frequent buses up/down that soi (for example to Outlet Mall or TESCO)? I know that it does on the weekend when the night market runs, how about weekdays?

Supalai Mare looks very pleasant but I think more expensive to rent than The Trust condos.

KittenKong

Supalai has a big sign outside promoting rentals from under 10,000B if I remember correctly. I dont know what you get for that though. From there you can easily walk to Thappraya road which has main transport links to Pattaya. Bahtbuses up to Sukumvit are a bit more tricky as they are much more frequent on market days, as you mention, and tend to start off full from the Thappraya road corner. However you do have a wet market opposite, and an evening food court, and some 7/11s and other restaurants nearby. Foodmart is just by the Jomtien bus station, and as far as I know there are still plans to open a Foodland on the empty plot near Supalai (which was recently cleared). I would say that it is worth a look.

Oukiva
15 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

Supalai has a big sign outside promoting rentals from under 10,000B if I remember correctly. I dont know what you get for that though. //

Maybe something like that: http://www.renthub.in.th/condo-listings/คอนโดให้เช่า-ถนนเทพประสิทธิ์-พัทยาห้องสตูดิโอ-1ห้องน้ำ-พร้อมอยู่---359648 with nice view on a wall :wacko:

bsand

Next to Sukhumvit says it all really - just down Thepprasit Road is Jomtiem and baht bus routes. I have a condo in View Talay 2A so I'm biased but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I pass this condo when we walk to Baan and Beyond just a bit further along and often think who would want to live here unless it was dirt cheap?