IGNORED

Nirun

Invicta

5 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Thanks everyone for the input, I only want to gain information for the moment. I know that before buying anywhere I should rent for a while to get a feel for the complexand area . If there is nowhere desirable in central Pattaya I know there is probably a better choice in Jomtien/ Pratumnak and very close to baht bus route for an occasional trip to Pattaya. Probable max budget is going to be 1.5- 2Million baht

If your looking to spend 1.5-2m you can live in a way nicer place than Nirun.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

Mate, as long as you are happy that its all that matters clearly 66 tb a day more is more than you are willing to pay for accommodation that is in a different world that clearly is your decision and you have made it.

Any chance you could post pictures of the worst one you stayed in ?.

So BM can compere your current one.

I think your and my pictures speak of them selves 66tb more a day to stay in mine thats not the price of a big beer a day . altho i understand for some the one beer is more important. 

JDM

I really have serious  doubts about you reading my post before you answer.

"It's in the next post, right below the one you quoted."

I mean I really cannot be more specific than that but hey, here's the link 

That is exactly 500 baht shy to be exactly half as much as the one you're advertising here and given the difference that is fare, have no clue what's your issue with it.

"So BM can compere your current one."

That is my current one. The one for 4500 as well as being the worst. 

16 hours ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

And that would be 66tb a day more than you are paying I have now changed my mind.

"Here's one of the best units, I rented ST for 6000"   (ST=short time)

That was a 1 month holiday rental. Who said I am living there now?

when is the pool they are repairing ready to use? (excuse me if already stated)

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:45, JAI DEE MAK said:

I was considering letting my apartment in Jarda Beach at 8,000tb a month on a year contract //

I wonder how short-time and yearly rental prices will evolve

with the new law that will make yearly contract meaningless... :unsure:

Edit:  New Rental Business Contract Regulations 2018

(5) The tenant has the right to terminate the lease agreement before the termination of the lease.

2 hours ago, johnfb43 said:

when is the pool they are repairing ready to use? (excuse me if already stated)

believe Mid April

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

19 minutes ago, Soi7 said:

believe Mid April

God's willing...

10 hours ago, Oukiva said:

I wonder how short-time and yearly rental prices will evolve

with the new law that will make yearly contract meaningless... :unsure:

Edit:  New Rental Business Contract Regulations 2018

(5) The tenant has the right to terminate the lease agreement before the termination of the lease.

A very good point it will now be  a 30day contract. 

I think contracts will change to state that the landlord and tenant have the right to terminate the lease agreement with 30days notice .

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I like Nirun Condo in location terms. If can get 30sqm and reasonable décor/furnishing with good Wifi and Cable I would give it a try for a years rent.

I have a unit in the big building which will come up for rent in a couple weeks. The big building (D) has larger units, so it's about 36 square meters plus the balcony. It's fully furnished. I'm renting it for 6000 a month for long term--that's less than you'll be able to get if you walk in and talk to the agents and such--because I am looking for renters I have confidence in.

dont get it how a building like nirun can have around 10% ROI but guess its lucky for the owners .

that plus how easy it seems to sell in there according to the posters must make this one of the best investments in pattaya .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Sorry but I hope my finances never get desperate enough that I have to live in places like this........:ThumbDown1:

12 minutes ago, petermik said:

Sorry but I hope my finances never get desperate enough that I have to live in places like this........:ThumbDown1:

You seem to have missed the posts where people say they enjoy the place. It may not be your cup of tea, but it is for many.

As for ROI, that's a very complicated thing with many risk and reward factors to take into consideration. It is beyond the scope of my reply. :)

• Like 2

Very high rental rates compared to buying price in Nirun, so good ROI expected. For me living in Pratamnak in almost new 1 BR for 10kbht/month, no thanks. In this building brand new studios are 7kbht for long term lease. Gym, pool and sauna in the rooftop and free parking for cars also in the basement.

Lot's of condos in Pratamnak inside the walking distance to the baht bus. I have a motobike, so I don't care about that.

The Nirun complex was completed in 1994 according to Hipflat. Anyone know what the original purchase price was for a basic studio?

Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any

The Nirun complex was completed in 1994 according to Hipflat. Anyone know what the original purchase price was for a basic studio?
Neothai is good for archive pricing etc

13 hours ago, jpmelville said:

Lot's of condos in Pratamnak inside the walking distance to the baht bus. 

The "walking distance" depends a lot if you wear high heels or not... :wink:

13 hours ago, jpmelville said:

I have a motobike, so I don't care about that.

Maybe, but the girls that you want "invite" in your condo may care about it. :unsure:

Nirun has lots of pluses. The location for start is excellent, near the Big C, tons of bars & restaurants nearby. You can find pretty well whatever you need inside Nirun as well. Lots of eating options, places to drink and meet people, there are laundries, minimarts, hairdressers, massage, fitness all in there. Plenty of hookers live there too so you can fix up a bang with a TG or an African or Russian, there are LBs living there too, so you can line up an afternoon BJ. :D

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

If SlyFox is correct with his summary of Nirun i think I would be better off upping what i plan on spending on a condo a little. If there are no desirable condos in Central Pattaya, City centre residence looks good but rooms are tiny for price i am looking at. Might have to look at Jomtien/Pratumnak

On 3/26/2018 at 18:57, petermik said:

Could be worse

On 3/28/2018 at 17:54, alfazulu111 said:

Could be worse

Absolutely no doubt....I have a mate living in Nirun (8 years) I visit him occasionally.....but for me I stick by my earlier comment :GrinNod1:

On 3/26/2018 at 11:57, petermik said:

I own one from new in 1998 which in total including transfer fees after the 12 month payment plan was all up cost 232,000 baht. Been virtually rented out since completed. Its an ok place but Brits would understand what I meant if i said its a "council" type of property.

Fair play though am quids in over the years and judging by last time i looked in wouldnt cost more than 10,000 to redecorate since i last did it

Edited by carlos.raff
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, carlos.raff said:

I own one from new in 1998 which in total including transfer fees after the 12 month payment plan was all up cost 232,000 baht. Been virtually rented out since completed. Its an ok place but Brits would understand what I meant if i said its a "council" type of property.

Low end "council" property at that sadly .......:GrinNod1: