Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Studio in View Talay 2B for long term rent

mroovah

Better than avarage studio for rent in View Talay 2B

- 41 sqm
- brand new quality kitchen with two ceramic hobs, fridge/freezer, sink, microwave, kettle and toster.
-quality mitsubishi aircon

- newly painted
-quality mattress, quality towels & bed sheets
-fully furnished with quality furniture(king size bed, two wardrobes, TV cabinet, table, L-shaped sofa)
-nice & clean bathroom with walk-in shower(rain shower)
-full HD LG LCD 32", Cable TV with international channels included in price
-Fast Internet connection available, dedicated cable/land line or wi-fi from the building office
-balcony with place to sit for two people, nice view over Jomtien area, some sea view
-free car park/motorbike park
-24hr security
-one of the largest swimming pool in Jomtien/Pattaya area, farang run restaurant at the pool
-another restaurant, massage shop, mini mart, multiple laundry shops, internet cafe and more available in commercial ground floor.
-great location, just on the most popular baht bus route, easy access to central Pattaya and less than 10 minute walk to the beach
-close to local amenities in Jomtien beach and other.
-government rate for electricity and water

Price for min 6 month lease is 10.000 baht a month.

balcony.jpg

bathroom.jpg

bathroom1.jpg

kitchen view talay 2b.jpg

pool.jpg

sofa bed.jpg

sofa1.jpg

view.jpg

whole room view 2.jpg

whole-room-view.jpg

It would be perfect if it had a ceiling fan over the bed and much bigger TV.

Staying for more than a couple of weeks means us guys get used to the climate and don't sleep with the air con on most times.

It does really need a ceiling fan above the bed as those floor fans only provide a lateral breeze, need it coming down on you, especially when you have a guest over, for comfort during the night.

32 inch TV is just to small, get a 50 inch smart one with a pivot stand then it can be easily watched in bed as well as on the couch.

Other than those 2 things I think its a great looking condo with a practical kitchen area, good balcony and shower room.

I'm pretty sure you will get a tenant soon, but maybe consider getting those 2 things for your next let, getting the fan, having it installed and wired with a control on the wall by the bed and a 50 inch smart TV will cost you maybe 3 months rent but will cut your void times between lets and so pay for themselves.

With them you may even need to start a wait list for it.

Still a really nice condo though.

Staying for more than a couple of weeks means us guys get used to the climate and don't sleep with the air con on most times.
It does really need a ceiling fan above the bed as those floor fans only provide a lateral breeze, need it coming down on you, especially when you have a guest over, for comfort during the night.
32 inch TV is just to small, get a 50 inch smart one with a pivot stand then it can be easily watched in bed as well as on the couch.
Other than those 2 things I think its a great looking condo with a practical kitchen area, good balcony and shower room.
I'm pretty sure you will get a tenant soon, but maybe consider getting those 2 things for your next let, getting the fan, having it installed and wired with a control on the wall by the bed and a 50 inch smart TV will cost you maybe 3 months rent but will cut your void times between lets and so pay for themselves.
Good points i agree. 32 inch TV is tiny these days especially when sitting/lying further away like in a studio

1 hour ago, CuppaTea said:

I agree both the TV and the fan are great ideas. Though at 10k the condo as it stands is great value at 10k.

Great Place, Great building and pool, Great price.   It'll get let out soon.  I agree with the fan, but not the TV, since I simply do not watch TV-having it there is good for the girlfriends so the 32 seems fine to me.  

Good luck.

4 hours ago, CuppaTea said:

I've lived here for nearly 10 years and have been coming here for 40, and I never turn my air-con off. Much too sticky for my taste. I do only have it set to 27 degrees though, and I also have a ceiling fan on all the time.

I've lived here for nearly 10 years and have been coming here for 40, and I never turn my air-con off. Much too sticky for my taste. I do only have it set to 27 degrees though, and I also have a ceiling fan on all the time.
I much prefer using the fan whenever possible, i just feel healthier. Last year in a hotel for 6 months with AC 24/7 and no fan i had 5 back-to-back colds. This year nothing. The last couple of weeks heat has gone up a level so i need to put the AC on during the night multiple times for a few minutes

Thank you for your comments. Please send me a PM if you are interested. I have an agent who manages my rentals and she is located in one of the shops on the ground floor of the building.  This is good as any potencial problem can be sorted out conveniently. 

At 10k that is a steal. It won't be available for long.

tremendous value how anyone moans about a 32" tv god knows and surely a portable fan would suffice although agree ceiling fans are nice and when i stay somewhere that has one simply never turn on aircon

great value OP have bookmarked for future reference

6 minutes ago, carlos.raff said:

tremendous value how anyone moans about a 32" tv god knows and surely a portable fan would suffice although agree ceiling fans are nice and when i stay somewhere that has one simply never turn on aircon

great value OP have bookmarked for future reference

I have to agree who comes to Pattaya to watch the TV I have two and barely ever turn them on a bit strange thinking but I suppose if you spend most of your time in front of television then it’s a hard habit to kick.

BTW 10k does seem a good deal if anyone is looking for a place.

I have to agree who comes to Pattaya to watch the TV I have two and barely ever turn them on a bit strange thinking but I suppose if you spend most of your time in front of television then it’s a hard habit to kick.
BTW 10k does seem a good deal if anyone is looking for a place.
The op is looking for long term stayers, they usually watch the TV and aren't always hitting the gogos

• 4 weeks later...

Anyway there is a modern branded 40" TV.  Still up for rent, now at below 10k a month: 9500 a month

FWIW, I always pick a condo with a desk or wide flat surface near the bed so I can set up my computer, internet, and large screen monitor. Most  expats need something to work on during the day when here long-term. A computer desk is invaluable.

The wife and I were very happy for 20 years, then we met.

Yeah sure, right size (mean not a small one) desk could be added on long term tenant request. 

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 17:53, CuppaTea said:

All studios at View Talay 2B are fitted out differently.

About eleven years ago we rented there for three months and our studio did have a ceiling fan (and also a bath).

We paid 15,000 baht per month, which was really over the top.

If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Fantastic rent price ... I would snap it up if I stay there long term. 

I see places like this for a bit over £200 a month and think i must be mad staying in UK.

I see places like this for a bit over £200 a month and think i must be mad staying in UK.

My annual council tax renewal just came through: £148 pm.

Yes, it's west London, but that's absurd and gives much perspective on the cost of living in England.

Archived