Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Large Condo for rent in convenient location

devee8

This condo is a 1 bedroom modern apartment in a very well managed condo block in Soi 4 Thappraya road. This is on the main baht bus route between Pattaya and Jomtien. The location is about 15mins walk from Walking Street, 10 mins walk to 2nd road, 7 mins walk to 3rd road. This condo is set back from the main road by about 30mtrs so it is far enough away to be very quite. This is a large (74sqm) and has a large double balcony. The bathroom has a fully glassed in Shower area with a large bathroom for 2 people. It has large wardrobe space for all your cloths. Electronic safe, 2 Air Con units (1 bedroom and 1 lounge dining area). For enquiries email [email protected] or call 0890985392 ( 9am to 5pm mon to frid).
The rate of 23,000 is based on long term (12 months) rental agreement. The electric and water are government rates. There is also free Wifi, free TMN TV you can have True TV connected at your cost. The swimming pool area now has shade cloth areas.

Balcony (2).jpg

Bathroom (2).jpg

Bathroom 1 (2).jpg

Bathroom 2 (2).jpg

Bedroom (2).jpg

DSCF1445.JPG

DSCF1448.JPG

Gym (2).jpg

Kitchen (2).jpg

Lounge room 2 (2).jpg

Loungroom (2).jpg

Roof View (2).jpg

Swimming Pool (2).jpg

Swimming Pool 1 (2).jpg

Is the condo name a secret? Its useful info so someone can check whether its a good deal or not and exact location

59 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Is the condo name a secret? Its useful info so someone can check whether its a good deal or not and exact location

Unsure of the name,

but for the location it's here on GoogleMaps :)

Hyde Park II

What you cant see in those roof-top pool photos is the 46 storey Unixx building next door.

2 hours ago, devee8 said:

Yes but does not block my view from my condo as the view I showed is still exactly the same.

I'm sure your view is fine. It's just by the pool that I find it a little overwhelming. Many people probably would not be at all bothered about it, or would just sit facing the other way.

In general I think that building is in a convenient location just far enough away from the hubbub of the town centre yet still within reasonable walking distance or a short baht-bus ride. Quite a lot of varied restaurants within a few minutes walk, and also quite handy for getting to Jomtien. I can think of many worse places to live.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The rent has been reduced to a low monthly rate of 20,000bht per month for a 6 to12 month contract anything less is 23,000bht per month. We have just had the swimming pool refurbished and also converted to salt water chlorination.

This is funny but this is the 2nd time that that pool popped and all the water went down both elevator shafts????:rolleyes::rolleyes:  I know if you were in the Wrong apartment your place got flooded too.    Only reason I know this because I have a few friends living there and they came out dry both times. :ThankGod1:   Also your price is still to high for what people are paying. 18k is closer to what the real price is and a few are now at 15k.  On the other hand, front office is well manage and the place is well maintained.  Good security and most condos are well kept.  Except for the pool mess that cost the owners dearly (new shaft wiring and rebuilt systems) I say it is a really nice place. 

Hi Lolokalbo

Can I suggest you get your facts correct as the pool has never had a water leek issue and that is not the reason we have just refurbished the pool we did it as the original installation as expected was not done well, and you are entitled to your opinion re rates but as they say you pay for what you get. I know people who are happy living in places like Nirun.

• 1 month later...
  • whitespider - RIP locked this topic

Archived