Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

George111

Yangon

George111

Was in yangon for 4 days last week. Stayed at parkroyal and then the sedona hotel. Both hotels have night club down stairs and have around 10-20 working girls. They charge $100 for short time and I didnt get any GFE. Also I just wanted a massage so ordered one from hotel in sedona. It was $45 for 90 min thai and the massuse was just so so looking maybe in the 30s, and I could tell that she was trying to get me hard...anyways half way through she asked if I wanted special...$50 for hand job 100 for FS. 

I would say thailand is much better and more value for the buck but if you have to its easy to find in Myanmar too.

Funflyer

Sounds expensive! Do they have any hostess type bars like in Phnom Penh. I'm planning a short trip to Yangon but have never been before

adam01

Even when compared to the U.S. those prices are high. Yes, the price of a massage is a little lower. Here it's $45 or $50 for an hour, not 90 minutes.  However a handjob is only $40 and full service is also usually around $100 . 

As you say, its good to know it's available if needed,  but by the sound of it, Myanmar's certainly not the destination to choose if mongering is a priority. 

mikesch4ever

myanmar probably worst place for p4p but i love the girls here, how they look and dress, such a pity...

gogul
Posted (edited)

The previous posts just goes to show you that  YMMV.

I travelled to Yangon in Oct 2018 for a Thai Visa run. I usually fly to Phnom, but this time I wanted to try something different. Prior to this trip I was last in Burma in 2008. Anyway I spent 4 nights in Yangon only on the 2018 trip. I stayed at the Park Royal Hotel for the convenience of it being walking distance to the Emperor Club and also for having Club 5 FL pick up bar in the basement of the hotel. 

The 1st two nights I hit up the Emperor Club which is a large dimly lit nightclub with a ton of girls. The entrance fee is 8,000 Kyats and includes one drink. The girls I spoke with were asking 100,000 kyats for LT ( 4 hours or longer). Attractive Fashion Show girls asked for more.  Each night I took a different girl. The girls were fine, but nothing extraordinary service wise. So on my 3rd night I waited until around 11pm and then went to Club 5 where I met a very attractive thin girl. After the usual small talk I took her upstairs. Her price was 100,000 Kyats for ST. I did not negotiate. 

In the room she was a living doll and we had great GFE sex. I hope you guys understand what I mean by GFE ie not only passionate sex, but also sexual congress with certain liberties & fringe benefits. HA HA. She stayed for a couple of hours and I gave her a 30,000 Kyat tip and told her I wanted to see her the next night, my last night in town. Anyway, I really liked this girl: she was very attractive and thin with well endowed natural ta ta's, demure, and she was great in bed. I knew after the 1st night that she was going to be on my top 10 list for 2018. So after our 2nd night tryst, before we said goodbye, we exchanged Viber Id's and I told her I would come back to Yangon to see her again on my next trip.

Fast forward to May 2019 when I flew back to Yangon on another visa run, but this time it was to see the Club 5 girl and this time it was even better than the last time. I spent 4 nights in Yangon, every night with her. Two of those nights she stayed over. She never asked for more money. On the 3rd night she called me early and asked if she could bring along one of her girl friends and sent me some pics of the girlfriend. I said sure and a few hours later the girls came over in a taxi and we went out to the Pioneer Nightclub. It was a Friday night and the place was packed with locals, mostly couples, but there were some FL's there as well. Long story short, I bought a bottle of Strawberry Vodka for 80,000 and the 2 girls and I partied all night until closing time. Sometime early on in the night the girlfriend started cozying up to me while all 3 of us were dancing and my girl smiled and said I could have both of them if I wanted. So I spent the next few hours dirty dancing, making out, and caressing both girls. Later in the hotel room I had GFE sex with the girlfriend first while my Club 5 girl took a bubble bath in the bathroom. Then I joined her in the bathtub and we had sex in the bathroom, on the bed and later morning sex too. It was not a menage a trois, but it was a lot of fun anyway. Later I found out the story behind it all ie  that the girlfriend really needed a cash infusion and it was my Club 5 girl who suggested lending me out to her. Of course I was only too happy to help, ha ha, and again both girls gave me GFE. The girlfriend was so appreciative in the morning when I gave her 100,000 Kyats on her way out. Like I was a true gentleman for shagging her and giving her some money. The next night was my last night in Yangon 2019 and I spent it with my Club 5 girl. It was a very romantic, farewell  evening just the two of us.

And that was my all too short May 2019 visa run to Yangon. Since then we have been texting and video calling back and forth almost twice a week. She always initiates the video calls. We have already made plans for my next visit. This next time I plan to fly to Yangon on another Visa run, spend 3 nights there with her, and then fly her back to BKK with me for a 4 night holiday on Sukhumvit. I know it's like bringing sand to the beach, but I really like this girl and I think it will be a lot of fun showing her around BKK for a few days and nights.

So YMMV as far as Yangon girls go, but I am big fan. I really like Yangon. It is not like BKK for sure or even Phnom Penh. It is more like Jakarta only on a much smaller scale and like 40 years behind the times. The various clubs are spread out all over town and not obvious unless you know about them in advance. The girls are Buddha girls and for the most part they are demure, attractive, and straight forward about what they do. Yangon is definitely not for everybody, but it is something a little different and worthwhile for poontang connoisseurs. 555.

Edited by gogul

Halfaboy

Park Hotel is  a good place to stay. Have been there a couple of times and 'also enjoyed it'....

Very convenient with the bar downstairs close to the rooms.... 

gentleenforcer
6 hours ago, gogul said:

The previous posts just goes to show you that  YMMV.

I travelled to Yangon in Oct 2018 for a Thai Visa run. I usually fly to Phnom, but this time I wanted to try something different. Prior to this trip I was last in Burma in 2008. Anyway I spent 4 nights in Yangon only on the 2018 trip. I stayed at the Park Royal Hotel for the convenience of it being walking distance to the Emperor Club and also for having Club 5 FL pick up bar in the basement of the hotel. 

The 1st two nights I hit up the Emperor Club which is a large dimly lit nightclub with a ton of girls. The entrance fee is 8,000 Kyats and includes one drink. The girls I spoke with were asking 100,000 kyats for LT ( 4 hours or longer). Attractive Fashion Show girls asked for more.  Each night I took a different girl. The girls were fine, but nothing extraordinary service wise. So on my 3rd night I waited until around 11pm and then went to Club 5 where I met a very attractive thin girl. After the usual small talk I took her upstairs. Her price was 100,000 Kyats for ST. I did not negotiate. 

In the room she was a living doll and we had great GFE sex. I hope you guys understand what I mean by GFE ie not only passionate sex, but also sexual congress with certain liberties & fringe benefits. HA HA. She stayed for a couple of hours and I gave her a 30,000 Kyat tip and told her I wanted to see her the next night, my last night in town. Anyway, I really liked this girl: she was very attractive and thin with well endowed natural ta ta's, demure, and she was great in bed. I knew after the 1st night that she was going to be on my top 10 list for 2018. So after our 2nd night tryst, before we said goodbye, we exchanged Viber Id's and I told her I would come back to Yangon to see her again on my next trip.

Fast forward to May 2019 when I flew back to Yangon on another visa run, but this time it was to see the Club 5 girl and this time it was even better than the last time. I spent 4 nights in Yangon, every night with her. Two of those nights she stayed over. She never asked for more money. On the 3rd night she called me early and asked if she could bring along one of her girl friends and sent me some pics of the girlfriend. I said sure and a few hours later the girls came over in a taxi and we went out to the Pioneer Nightclub. It was a Friday night and the place was packed with locals, mostly couples, but there were some FL's there as well. Long story short, I bought a bottle of Strawberry Vodka for 80,000 and the 2 girls and I partied all night until closing time. Sometime early on in the night the girlfriend started cozying up to me while all 3 of us were dancing and my girl smiled and said I could have both of them if I wanted. So I spent the next few hours dirty dancing, making out, and caressing both girls. Later in the hotel room I had GFE sex with the girlfriend first while my Club 5 girl took a bubble bath in the bathroom. Then I joined her in the bathtub and we had sex in the bathroom, on the bed and later morning sex too. It was not a menage a trois, but it was a lot of fun anyway. Later I found out the story behind it all ie  that the girlfriend really needed a cash infusion and it was my Club 5 girl who suggested lending me out to her. Of course I was only too happy to help, ha ha, and again both girls gave me GFE. The girlfriend was so appreciative in the morning when I gave her 100,000 Kyats on her way out. Like I was a true gentleman for shagging her and giving her some money. The next night was my last night in Yangon 2019 and I spent it with my Club 5 girl. It was a very romantic, farewell  evening just the two of us.

And that was my all too short May 2019 visa run to Yangon. Since then we have been texting and video calling back and forth almost twice a week. She always initiates the video calls. We have already made plans for my next visit. This next time I plan to fly to Yangon on another Visa run, spend 3 nights there with her, and then fly her back to BKK with me for a 4 night holiday on Sukhumvit. I know it's like bringing sand to the beach, but I really like this girl and I think it will be a lot of fun showing her around BKK for a few days and nights.

So YMMV as far as Yangon girls go, but I am big fan. I really like Yangon. It is not like BKK for sure or even Phnom Penh. It is more like Jakarta only on a much smaller scale and like 40 years behind the times. The various clubs are spread out all over town and not obvious unless you know about them in advance. The girls are Buddha girls and for the most part they are demure, attractive, and straight forward about what they do. Yangon is definitely not for everybody, but it is something a little different and worthwhile for poontang connoisseurs. 555.

Great report mate and well done ! Any photos of the girls ?