Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Renting a Honda CRV, and a Mazda CX5

Encora

I narrowed down my choices, and will probably want to buy either the top of the line CRV, or CX5

But before buying, I would like to see if I can somewhere hire eitehr of these. probably won't be the top of the line on hire, but at least will give me an idea of what it feels like to drive, road handling, comfort etc.

Does anyone know any car hire firms that have either of these two cars? 
Preferably, in Pattaya? 

Or any BM who owns one and would be happy to let me have it for a few hours? I'd be happy to pay for that, too, and generously so.

Hertz Thailand rents CRV but you would need to specify that model only as sometimes it is by class and they can substitute other equivalent models.  Hertz has an office on Pattaya Nuea by Fairtex hotel and you could check with them.  Other international rental companies probably do as well but have used Hertz before and they are pretty good.

https://www.hertzthailand.com/car.php 

Common sense is not very common.

Archived