Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Adelphi Suites

robert6996

Has anyone stayed at Adelphi Suites lately, I just booked it today.

I can't find any recent information on this forum, most reviews are a few years old.

Last time in Bangkok I stayed at the Majestic Grande, It's a good hotel and very close to NEP.

I just wanted to try a different hotel this time.

Player in the Game of Life

Not stayed there for years but it was always good IMO.

Majestic Grande always comfortable & location good also.

Both very decent you will be happy.

Sad to say no information here thats recent  as guys do not report on hotels these days.

Agoda web site gives pics & there ratings are about spot on.

• 3 months later...
On 2/25/2018 at 17:31, robert6996 said:

Has anyone stayed at Adelphi Suites lately, I just booked it today.

I can't find any recent information on this forum, most reviews are a few years old.

Last time in Bangkok I stayed at the Majestic Grande, It's a good hotel and very close to NEP.

I just wanted to try a different hotel this time.

How did you enjoy your stay at Adelphi Suites ? 

I enjoyed my stay at Adelphi Suites very much. It's located within a short walk to Nana Plaza and the BTS.

There are some good food carts right in front of the hotel and a 7-11 a few doors down. There are plenty of restaurants all around the hotel.

The free breakfast was Ok, nothing great but not bad. The pool is small with a decent view of the city.

The hotel is guest friendly and clean.

This is going to be my choice of hotels from now on in Bangkok around NEP. I liked it a lot better than Majestic Grande.

Player in the Game of Life

Yeah i have stayed there plenty of times , it ticks the boxes for me , 

Like the hotel and like the soi , 

Short walk to soi 4 , but I like to escape that when ive had enough , soi 8 has a nice vibe 

• 2 months later...

I have previously stayed at Adelphi. It was last year for 4 nights. It was ok. The bed was suitable for sleeping. The room was big and had a kitchenette. I am on holiday so I can't bother about cooking myself, besides there was a note in the drawers, that if you wanted to pots, pans, utencils etc, you should contact reception.

I am currently booking hotels for my next trip in october. Sadly Adelphi will not have the fortune of recieving me as a guest this time. Not because there was anything wrong with the hotel. I just don't feel it is value for the money anymore. The price at Adelphi has gone up a lot. Last year i paid  65 euros per night now they want 93 euros, which is the same i can get a room at Landmark for.

Plenty of equally good beds for less money in the area 'tween Nana and Asoke.

• 3 months later...

Stayed at Adelphi Suites for 5 nights a week ago. Location is great, Close to the BTS and Nana Plaza and just a short walk to Soi Cowboy.

Staff was very friendly and helpful, the room had a good layout and the wifi was great.

The bed was too soft for me tho, it was more western style while I like the hard thai beds.

Breakfast was good, the pool area was quite small, only 6 sunbeds, but there is no sun in the area in the afternoon.

Archived