IGNORED

Want to buy android box in Tukcom Pattaya or other places

tlcwaterfall

Just now, tsec said:

I have thought about doing this in the past. Never got around to it though.

Made my own dns server a few years back, just for shits and giggles. That was fun

Highly recommend it mate, that OpenVPN app is a fucking shit.. It took literally hours to load the NordVPN list, it also took me weeks to explain to my dad he needed to wait for the green icon not to mention constantly updating the lists, slow speeds and the issue of when it goes down constantly.

The proxy is built into Kodi itself, so it will always run through that proxy or dead switch/cut off if the VPS goes down which is rare, all for a cheaper price. No extra addons or updating, IP, Port, username, password and bang. Dedicated private IP just for you.

Nice to see there are a few clued up members here, good on you.

2 minutes ago, Bitcoin said:

Highly recommend it mate, that OpenVPN app is a fucking shit.. It took literally hours to load the NordVPN list, it also took me weeks to explain to my dad he needed to wait for the green icon not to mention constantly updating the lists, slow speeds and the issue of when it goes down constantly.

The proxy is built into Kodi itself, so it will always run through that proxy or dead switch/cut off if the VPS goes down which is rare, all for a cheaper price. No extra addons or updating, IP, Port, username, password and bang. Dedicated private IP just for you.

Nice to see there are a few clued up members here, good on you.

In contrast to your experience the openvpn app with my provider (Mullvad) is a breeze. A little bit slow to set up if you want multiple servers but once done, it works well.

I'll definitely check the Kodi box out.

(The dns server wasn't updating properly, so I got jack of it and DBAN'd the computer!)

Archived