IGNORED

Change of direction.

3-Som Guesthouse and Bar

After careful consideration the owners of the 3-Som Guesthouse and bar have decided to take the place in a new direction.

We would like to thank Jason for everything he's done, but we have agreed to disagree. As of this time Jason is no longer associated with nor does he represent the 3-Som establishment.

We will be updating you on our new direction in the next couple of days.

Anyone holding reservations please contact us at [email protected] so that we can verify our records.

Thank you for your past patronage and we hope to provide you with real customer service in the days ahead.

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

When Acka was in charge I think you was on your way to being one of the best bar in LK Metro since he has been there Ive never seen the bar so busy.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

When Acka was in charge I think you was on your way to being one of the best bar in LK Metro since he has been there Ive never seen the bar so busy.

I book you right there Mavrick.

Wonder what has happened, hope it comes out......

He was doing a grand job there I thought.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

i agree with mavrick

i did have a reservation there as well as the pasadena...so what to do? :Bravo1:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

We understand all your concerns and your friendships with Jason. This was not an easy decision, but something we felt necessary. We will not engage in any flame wars on this or any other forum. Nor will we disclose any information other than this. We just want to move forward in the direction we had originally intended from the beginning. This is a business decision, not a vendetta.

We appreciate everything the Addicts board and members have done for us and we hope once things cool down you will come back and visit us. We intend to become a part of the Addicts Priviledge card program and fully support this forum.

Our first goal is customer service. Our second goal is to continue to improve the bar and the guesthouse.

Thank you for your understanding.

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

he took a shit bar and turned it into the hottest bar in LK Metro by a mile

Bit of an exageration but he did a good job.

We understand all your concerns and your friendships with Jason. This was not an easy decision, but something we felt necessary. We will not engage in any flame wars on this or any other forum. Nor will we disclose any information other than this. We just want to move forward in the direction we had originally intended from the beginning. This is a business decision, not a vendetta.

We appreciate everything the Addicts board and members have done for us and we hope once things cool down you will come back and visit us. We intend to become a part of the Addicts Priviledge card program and fully support this forum.

Our first goal is customer service. Our second goal is to continue to improve the bar and the guesthouse.

Todd, Mary,

What original direction are you speaking of?

à¸à¹‰à¸™à¸›à¸­à¸”ยอดขุนพล <center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/14.jpg&text=LA%20VIDA%20LOCA&untilColor=0&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=8&day=28&hour=23&minute=45&second=0&x=30&y=72" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

Too much speculation that leads to our own story without hearing what was it all about...

CHEERS!!! :Drink4:

bplaa yai gin bplaa lek

Since you decided to air your dirty laundry on a public forum then I feel I have a right to comment on a public forum.

After careful consideration the owners of the 3-Som Guesthouse and bar have decided to take the place in a new direction.

This to me seems like a nice way to say you have no consideration for what the growing amount of loyal repeat customers want. Instead you're going to totally disregard a winning recipe and disrespect customers that were starting to use your place as a home base. I had wanted to get there to meet a lot of the board members but if that's your attitude you can keep it. Can you at least have the decency to let us know where all your past customers migrate to?

We would like to thank Jason for everything he's done, but we have agreed to disagree. As of this time Jason is no longer associated with nor does he represent the 3-Som establishment.

Sounds to me from other threads that you slung Jason's ass out of there. I've met Jason a couple times and he was one of the reasons I would have visited your place. He created a personality for the bar, without him you're just another bar in Pattaya. And during these economic times that's exaclty what it will be. People make bars, bars don't make bars and the simple reason you're a member of any forum proves to me you know exactly what I'm saying.

We will be updating you on our new direction in the next couple of days.

From the way you treated Jason I can only believe that Karma will take care of the direction you go. What goes around comes around.

Anyone holding reservations please contact us at [email protected] so that we can verify our records.

Thank you for the warning.

Thank you for your past patronage and we hope to provide you with real customer service in the days ahead.

"Real Customer Service"? Can you eleborate on that one? It smells a little stinky to me.

No mal intent here, it's you bar and you can do whatever you want with it. But from what I've been reading it sounds like a moral issue across various forums is being tabled for discussion.

Hope to hear from you soon as I for one am interested.

Since you decided to air your dirty laundry on a public forum then I feel I have a right to comment on a public forum.

No mal intent here, it's you bar and you can do whatever you want with it. But from what I've been reading it sounds like a moral issue across various forums is being tabled for discussion.

:o Bizzjet.

the best remix video i have heard in ages -

:FunnyShit1: Bizzjet.

Come on guys. None of us know the full facts so it's not really fair to make assumptions on what has happened. I personally don't think that letting us know that they are taking their bar in a new direction and offering to check any details of current reservations is "airing dirty laundry"

Appears to me that these old Americans have let their western morals get in the way of things. They probably originally wanted a nice, wholesome guest house with a small bar. Jason brought them customers and girls and drinking. Oh the shame!! Then they had to accept the fact that they were pimps for third-world hookers and just could not bear the thought.

Don_t_Give.jpg

There's 2 sides to every story.

All the best with your new direction. I'm sure guys here will continue to drop in.

The first thing you gotta do is paint the walls -- it looks like someone has splattered bugs everywhere!

Appears to me that these old Americans have let their western morals get in the way of things. They probably originally wanted a nice, wholesome guest house with a small bar. Jason brought them customers and girls and drinking. Oh the shame!! Then they had to accept the fact that they were pimps for third-world hookers and just could not bear the thought.

Since you know both sides of the story, please share. :Whistle:

And thanks again for the jello shots!

And thanks again for the jello shots!

I helped doing them Danny... I expect a thank you as well :Whistle:

large sig = small penis

You've made your decisions on how to run your business, that's your right, just as it's our right to judge your actions.

Just remember those of us that supported 3som, did so because of Jason, it was a freindship decision not a business one.

As for being fully supported by the members of this forum, will be a cold day in hell before i step foot in your bar ever again & if you where allowed to join the Addicts priviledge scheme I would throw my card away in disgust, i hope your bankrupt before new year

som nam na!

Archived