Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

TIM Boutique

bat123

I’m going to spend some Christmas days at Tim Boutique this year – hopefully some having fun in the bathtub :P

Thx for a great report bat123

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gryck

• bat123

• mercutio

• chexwithme58

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Take a look at these prices from LateStays.com, guys: http://www.latestays.com/tim-boutique-hotel/

I cannot understand how their prices are so much lower than any other agency has. For example, standard room including taxes and breakfast only 42 euros per night. If compared to Agoda for example, the price is 70-80 euros there.

The only problem is that you cannot reserve much more in advance than two weeks. Has anybody tried to make a reservation for example six months before arriving via LateStays and will the price remain at the same level? In general, is the agency trusworthy; do you recommend using it?

Life is too short to be small!

Take a look at these prices from LateStays.com, guys: http://www.latestays.com/tim-boutique-hotel/

I cannot understand how their prices are so much lower than any other agency has. For example, standard room including taxes and breakfast only 42 euros per night. If compared to Agoda for example, the price is 70-80 euros there.

The only problem is that you cannot reserve much more in advance than two weeks. Has anybody tried to make a reservation for example six months before arriving via LateStays and will the price remain at the same level? In general, is the agency trusworthy; do you recommend using it?

I used Latestays when I booked Tim in sept. No problem. I used a VISA-card. I dont know why they can have such low prices.

The name Latestays says it all, I dont think that you can book for months before, only weeks.

sisu :Laugh1:

I’ve booked through latestays and had no problems..

The only problem is that the low prices only apply within the span of 28 days – so if you want to book more than 28 days in to the future the prices go UP

The prices are low for the same reason – the “leftover” rooms gets auctioned of – better to let out for low price than to not let out at all..

Thanks for the info Gryck and reje7. One could imagine there are always rooms available at the Tims during low season (in september for example) so maybe it would be ok to book the hotel just a few week before arriving. The possibility for saving 50% of the normal price is very tempting indeed. If you see any reason why I shouldn't book so late, pls let me know.

Gryck, Sisu forever, mate :Drunk_Party:

Edited by FinnPower

At the moment it is showing 1900 per night in latestays for tims hotels....error or are there any promotions..

thanks

At the moment it is showing 1900 per night in latestays for tims hotels....error or are there any promotions..

thanks

Probably the price is correct however it seems to go up at the christmas and new years eve, obviously. I found a site which is promoting Tim's at very affordable rates. For example, the period of 1.Feb '09-31.Oct '09 2600bahts/night for Superior room including all taxes and breakfast. The cheapest offer I have been able to find so far excluding LateStays. It also seems you don't have to pay in advance anything. I don't however know how reliable this site is:

http://www.scandibar.com/hotel/tim-boutique/

• 2 weeks later...

I booked a room superior! 1800 vat service charge included.

had to pay up front as always for me its

location location location.

booked via addicts by the way.

I have also booked superior room for 1800 a night with

http://www.r24.org/siameservices.com/pattaya/timboutique/

20 Nights cost me 36000bht, Expensive yes, Buti do like good quality hotel;

I do like the bathrooms in this hotel; Good for Fun:

I believe they have in room safe, I have NOT heard any bad reports about this hotel:

I do not usually pay up front;

But, I have to this time;

As one of the other guys said "Location Location"

Arrive;Sun 22 Feb

I have also booked superior room for 1800 a night with

http://www.r24.org/siameservices.com/pattaya/timboutique/

20 Nights cost me 36000bht, Expensive yes, Buti do like good quality hotel;

I do like the bathrooms in this hotel; Good for Fun:

I believe they have in room safe, I have NOT heard any bad reports about this hotel:

I do not usually pay up front;

But, I have to this time;

As one of the other guys said "Location Location"

Arrive;Sun 22 Feb

Yes they have inroom safe.

One thing about the location that I didnt like was that second(runningforyourlife)-road that you have to cross when

going to Walking Street, Sportsman or whatever on that side. :WinkGrin1:

A guy on the Secrets board claimed that the cheapish offer may be available because of theft from tims?

it was deleted either by the poster or the mods.

Its the first I have heard of any theft so I have no idea if it was happening a lot or to one guy or if it happened at all.

Still if its true it would be nice to know what the deal was.

Stuff from the safe or the cleaners who knows.

Wish people would give details if they want to slander people/places.

A guy on the secrets board claimed that the cheapish offer may be available because of theft from tims?

it was deleted either by the poster or the mods.

Its the first I have heard of any theft so I have no idea if it was happening a lot or to one guy or if it happened at all.

Still if its true it would be nice to know what the deal was.

Stuff from the safe or the cleaners who knows.

Wish people would give details if they want to slander people/places.

One guy wrote this on Tripadvisor:

"My only negative comment was that my girlfriend left a small amount of money in the room and it disappeared. There is an in room safe so make sure that you use it, as you should in any hotel. The hotel management reviewed the security logs to see who entered our room without cause. They say that they fired the guilty party, but they did not offer to replace the money"

Use the safe! :P

I never felt unsecure in this hotel.

G

I am planning on staying there on my trip in February. I booked it and also was able to get the 1,800 baht per night rate. The only issue I had was the reservation service that the hotel appears to use. I wanted to confirm that there is not joiner fee for more than one guest. They sent me an email stating that any guest that does not register at check that spends the night will result in a 1,000 baht per night per guest fee. I know this cannot be right and I have contacted the hotel directly about the response.

I am planning on staying there on my trip in February. I booked it and also was able to get the 1,800 baht per night rate. The only issue I had was the reservation service that the hotel appears to use. I wanted to confirm that there is not joiner fee for more than one guest. They sent me an email stating that any guest that does not register at check that spends the night will result in a 1,000 baht per night per guest fee. I know this cannot be right and I have contacted the hotel directly about the response.

I asked the same q before I booked.

Got this answer:

"Dear Guest

If you have to come with 1st joiner, the hotel no charge.

But if you have 2nd joiner, the hotel will be charge 1,000 baht."

• 2 weeks later...

Was debating between Tim's, Amari Nova Suites, and LK Renaissance. In room safe is a must, also was wondering about the joiner fees (1 or more) and distance to the action. Thanks in advance.

come to think of it, me & my co-workers have known Tim & supported her bar for many years, but I've never stayed in her rooms, maybe it's time to give it a shot next time I'm on a weekend in Patters

I have to agree with almost everything said in the report bar one thing. The Wi-fi Internet is not free in the room and they charge 60bt an hour, this may not seem much but I do spend quite a few hours a day online and was racking up nearly 500bt a day. I did mention this to tim and she asked me to see her daughter but the daughter was not interested.

Re the pricing I booked via Agoda and stayed a couple of weeks from 7th - 20th December, on Agoda at the time the rates were pretty low at $32USD a night plus the 7% or so that they add on. I only moved out as the hotel reset their rates for "high Season" and on Agoda now they are $110 plus 7%. I would like to think they will come down again when they realize they are half empty but this is Thailand so I may have a long wait.

I do check Agoda daily as I am here for the forseeable but the prices are still way too high

I have to agree with almost everything said in the report bar one thing. The Wi-fi Internet is not free in the room and they charge 60bt an hour, this may not seem much but I do spend quite a few hours a day online and was racking up nearly 500bt a day. I did mention this to tim and she asked me to see her daughter but the daughter was not interested.

Re the pricing I booked via agoda and stayed a couple of weeks from 7th - 20th December, on agoda at the time the rates were pretty low at $32USD a night plus the 7% or so that they add on. I only moved out as the hotel reset their rates for "high Season" and on agoda now they are $110 plus 7%. I would like to think they will come down again when they realize they are half empty but this is Thailand so I may have a long wait.

I do check agoda daily as I am here for the forseeable but the prices are still way too high

I don't know what Agoda's problem is. I found the superior room for 1800 baht a night on at least half a dozen sites. I just booked for three nights next week on latestays.com for 1800 and I didn't even have to pay in full(only 10% deposit). Ratestogo.com and several others were offering the same rate. Screw Agoda. I always check their prices and I have always been able to find a better rate on one of the numerous other discount sites. I also hate the way Agoda doesn't show you the all inclusive price until you try to book it while most of the other sites show you the all-in price immediately.

There is a special offer on the Addicts Booking (uses r24/Sawasdee)

This is for January 3rd - March 31st

1900 per night (usually 4450)

Its does NOT include breakfast but with a 2000 a month saving I am sure you can find one somewhere :GoldenSmile1:

Addicts Booking is here

With regard to Agoda, Asia Rooms etc

None of the online booking sites offers cheapest for every hotel. Agoda IS cheaper for some and not others. It also has the loyalty points scheme which makes them cheaper for regular visitors (usually).

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Its does NOT include breakfast but with a 2000 a month saving I am sure you can find one somewhere :GoldenSmile1:

Addicts Booking is here

None of the online booking sites offers cheapest for every hotel. Agoda IS cheaper for some and not others. It also has the loyalty points scheme which makes them cheaper for regular visitors (usually).

Go to latestays.com and you will get the room for 1800 w/o breakfast or 1900 with.

Does calling it a Boutique instead of a hotel room take your mind of that amount of money you are paying for a bed and a bath......

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Its does NOT include breakfast but with a 2000 a month saving I am sure you can find one somewhere :rolleyes:

Addicts Booking is here

I want to take a look at online booking sites and right away compare the prices.

I don`t want to waste my time on sites that don`t show the price right away.

I want it simple and with Agoda it is not. I don`t care about "loyalty points".

I use Latestays if possible. :Thanks3:

G