IGNORED

TIM Boutique

bat123

I will repeat my question which was completely ignored in a previous thread ....

Some good info thanks . Is Tims Boutique , and Boutique hotel the same place ? Please ? ie. Is it just a play with words , since both come up on google .?

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gryck

• bat123

• mercutio

• chexwithme58

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will repeat my question which was completely ignored in a previous thread ....

Some good info thanks . Is Tims Boutique , and Boutique Hotel the same place ? Please ? ie. Is it just a play with words , since both come up on google .?

Same same

I came... I saw... I went back... Again...

• 2 weeks later...

Doing some research, I found what looks to be the entrance, is this the ONLY entrance to the place, is it safe?

TimHotel.jpg

Edited by blueprint12

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/8.jpg&text=My%20rerutn%20to%20BKK&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2009&month=4&day=27&hour=11&minute=18&second=37&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

• 2 weeks later...
Doing some research, I found what looks to be the entrance, is this the ONLY entrance to the place, is it safe?

TimHotel.jpg

Yes it is the only nterance...but its as safe as can be mate.

As a matter of fact i actually found it a welcome relief after the hustle and bustle of 2nd road.

There will always be at least 1 or 2 bellboys outside to great u and your teerak after dark as well....not that its needed....Mercutio

Check out the fine print at the bottom....lol..only in Thailand.

*Rates are NOT applicable for Pakistan, Indain Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Philipines, Indonesia, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Traq, Iran, Jordan, Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Sudan and Yemen Market

Is it me, or is that kind of odd? Everything about this place sounds great, but this kind of a statement would give me a conscientious objection to staying there.

Yes it is the only nterance...but its as safe as can be mate.

As a matter of fact i actually found it a welcome relief after the hustle and bustle of 2nd road.

There will always be at least 1 or 2 bellboys outside to great u and your teerak after dark as well....not that its needed....Mercutio

Thx for the info bud

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/8.jpg&text=My%20rerutn%20to%20BKK&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2009&month=4&day=27&hour=11&minute=18&second=37&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

• 3 weeks later...
Is it me, or is that kind of odd? Everything about this place sounds great, but this kind of a statement would give me a conscientious objection to staying there.

I almost made a booking through Agoda but decided to make a little exploring.

Heh. I actually was pretty puzzled by this post since there is no mention of Nationality Restriction on Agoda.com and few other sites concerning Tim Boutique.

Then ,after surfing this forum, i came on Passionasia.com and here it was! Registering on this forum already payed off! Potentially it saved a great deal of trouble for me presenting Israeli passport with Agoda Voucher and being told to piss off. Still strange why Agoda doesnt mention it... Guess LK Renaissance is the choice for me.

One could say this is antisemitism in its true sense since they seem to hate BOTH Jews and Arabs, LOL

I almost made a booking through Agoda but decided to make a little exploring.

Heh. I actually was pretty puzzled by this post since there is no mention of Nationality Restriction on Agoda.com and few other sites concerning Tim Boutique.

Then ,after surfing this forum, i came on Passionasia.com and here it was! Registering on this forum already payed off! Potentially it saved a great deal of trouble for me presenting Israeli passport with Agoda Voucher and being told to piss off. Still strange why Agoda doesnt mention it... Guess LK Renaissance is the choice for me.

One could say this is antisemitism in its true sense since they seem to hate BOTH Jews and Arabs, LOL

Hey Burglefloogah!

Is it the same if you go to the Philippines? What I can remember there were lots of Israelis traveling around there.

But this seems totally mad, this is stoneage! :Grin_Jump1:

Gryck

Hey guys just tell them your an aussie....................lol.

But LK is a great place too so you not really losing. Still pretty fucking strange thing to see especially in pattaya!!!!

Hey guys just tell them your an aussie....................lol.

But LK is a great place too so you not really losing. Still pretty fucking strange thing to see especially in pattaya!!!!

Well, for example same nationality restriction in Areca Lodge (with inclusion of Russia and China).

Probably they think to increase reputation of given hotel by eliminating guests from what they view as 'trash' countries.

On the contrary, people from countries such as India or China who can afford to travel abroad, are usually educated and generally well off.

Personally it doesn't bother me, but i think it's a sheer stupidity to alienate tons of people and lose potential income.

Stayed in a standand room at Tims Boutique for 4 days and it was fine but for the same price I stayed Metropole had a nicer room with a balcony.

The swimming pool at Tims Boutique was better but there was no sauna or gym (they were under construction).

The breakfast in both was same/same.

Stayed in a standand room at Tims Boutique for 4 days and it was fine but for the same price I stayed Metropole had a nicer room with a balcony.

The swimming pool at Tims Boutique was better but there was no sauna or gym (they were under construction).

The breakfast in both was same/same.

Hi Sean K!

Im going to P in sept. Planning to stay at Tims, but now I see that the prices at Agoda for Metropole is better.

So you think Metropole would be a better choise? What about noice and newbuildings around?

TXS Gryck :P

I have just booked 10 nights at Tim Boutique for 1700 baht per night. I booked thru the hotel site on this forum. It was a ''special'' so you have to pay up front (but so what). Will be there from 19 Sep 18 to 04 Oct.

I read the hotel reviews on this forum. I thought about Areca Lodge as it was cheaper, but I am a sucker for a bargain and the 1700 rate on offer was much cheaper than most other sites.

I will send a hotel report in due course.

I have just booked 10 nights at Tim Boutique for 1700 baht per night. I booked thru the hotel site on this forum. It was a ''special'' so you have to pay up front (but so what). Will be there from 19 Sep 18 to 04 Oct.

I read the hotel reviews on this forum. I thought about Areca Lodge as it was cheaper, but I am a sucker for a bargain and the 1700 rate on offer was much cheaper than most other sites.

I will send a hotel report in due course.

A superior room?

It seems it should be a very nice hotel.

Yep it's a superior room which is their cheapest. The deluxe room was 2880 baht so not on special offer and not worth the extra. I will check out the deluxe rooms when I get there and might be able to negotiate an upgrade at a reasonable price.

Yep it's a superior room which is their cheapest. The deluxe room was 2880 baht so not on special offer and not worth the extra. I will check out the deluxe rooms when I get there and might be able to negotiate an upgrade at a reasonable price.

Im going 10 september and planning to stay here.

I think Im going to book some nights through Agoda 1400B :D

Im going 10 september and planning to stay here.

I think Im going to book some nights through agoda 1400B :D

No Im not, Im a liar. I discovered that with taxes and service its about 1700 :Whistle:

But its a good deal anyway.

G

No Im not, Im a liar. I discovered that with taxes and service its about 1700 :rolleyes:

But its a good deal anyway.

G

Heh, Agoda for some reason lists prices not including taxes/service fees so one sees the whole sum only when trying to actually book.

I've just booked 7 nights at Tim's Boutique in Sept. through www.asiatravel.com for 1700 baht per night. The booking is for two with breakfast included. Cheers! :P

I've just booked 7 nights at Tim's Boutique in Sept. through www.asiatravel.com for 1700 baht per night.

So did I...I'm coming on the 13th.