IGNORED

TIM Boutique

bat123

Thanks for this review, Ive made my mind up this is the hotel I'll be staying in for 10 days in August.

Will I have ay problems just walking in and getting a deluxe room?

Is it cheaper to do it this way rather than booking in advance over the internet?

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/46836-taffsters-october-2009-trip-report/">2009 trip report

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/66816-taffster-november-2011-trip/">2011 trip report

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gryck

• bat123

• mercutio

• chexwithme58

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Guys.....whats the breakfast like...just becon eggs and toast?????

I stayed at the hardrock last time i was in pats and it was a huge buffet with lots of varriety. good breakfast keeps ya going all day. would like to no how this compares

Also do they have a gym. I seen one review say that it was in construction back in 2006 but in there advertising it makes no mention of a gym?

by all reports it looks to be a fabulous hotel....would love to know if anyone can help with the last two points

Cheers......

Who cares bout breakfast....i'm a 3 course breakfast dude....2 ciggies and a coffee!!!

Staying in a suite from the 12th-22 of feb...and will deliver a full report wit pics after....Mercutio

Who cares bout breakfast....i'm a 3 course breakfast dude....2 ciggies and a coffee!!!

Staying in a suite from the 12th-22 of feb...and will deliver a full report wit pics after....Mercutio

Who care's about breakfast???....I do otherwise I wouldn't have asked the fuckn question Mate!!!!!!!!.

Everyones different but, I like a good breakfast before hitting the town and bars. put a good lining on the stomach and then dont eat till dinner time.

I would like to know from someone that has stayed there how was it...

Who care's about breakfast???....I do otherwise I wouldn't have asked the fuckn question Mate!!!!!!!!.

Everyones different but, I like a good breakfast before hitting the town and bars. put a good lining on the stomach and then dont eat till dinner time.

I stayed there last June and like the OP said the servie was far and beyond anything experienced elsewhere.

I normally dont rise until around noon but sampled the breakfast on my last day and I must say that compared to any other I have experienced in a Pattaya hotel it did not have any competition and the Omlette chef is a master at work.

Go and enjoy.

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

I suggest you take a couple of little blue pills with those eggs...Mate!!!! :LMAO1:

Seriously,youve got to learn to relax...if my answer was considered by yourself to be in any way personally offensive..well as frankly my dear,i dont give a damn.

Youve obviously got a large stick uncofortably inserted in your ass.....Chill da fook out :P ...Mercutio

• 2 weeks later...
I suggest you take a couple of little blue pills with those eggs...Mate!!!! :Flying:

Seriously,youve got to learn to relax...if my answer was considered by yourself to be in any way personally offensive..well as frankly my dear,i dont give a damn.

Youve obviously got a large stick uncofortably inserted in your ass.....Chill da fook out :Grin3: ...Mercutio

Hey Dick Head....I only wanted a sensible answer from someone, to answer my question nothing more!!!!!!!!!

This is a forum to find info for members

and now you go getting all personal about things. Grow the fuck up!!!!

Chex..relax Dude..there's no need for any of this :)

If you didnt like,or relate to my first posts sarcasm i am sorry..the last thing i want to get into is a slanging match. :o:D

It was meant as a little light hearted reparte...but was obviously miscontrued as somthing more.

I will be at Tims in 3 days..so as a olive branch i will post a full break down of the fare on offer...and some pics if i can manage throu my inevitable hangover. :D

So... :Hug7::Hug7::Hug7::Hug7: ..peace Bro,and i'll buy you a drink to make up for the misunderstanding somtime.

If that dont work...then :Kissass: ....Mercutio

Chex..relax Dude..there's no need for any of this :wacko:

If you didnt like,or relate to my first posts sarcasm i am sorry..the last thing i want to get into is a slanging match. :):D

It was meant as a little light hearted reparte...but was obviously miscontrued as somthing more.

I will be at Tims in 3 days..so as a olive branch i will post a full break down of the fare on offer...and some pics if i can manage throu my inevitable hangover. :)

So... :Hug7::Hug7::Hug7::Hug7: ..peace Bro,and i'll buy you a drink to make up for the misunderstanding somtime.

If that dont work...then :Kissass: ....Mercutio

No Problems Mercutio...Sorry for the missunderstanding

I too have booked into Tim boutique in September. Will look forward to your trip report.

Have a great time....

Chex

• 4 weeks later...

What can i say...the place is outstanding!

I stayed in a suite on the 6th floor,and the room can only be described as luxery.....evrthing from the kitchen to the bathroom was of a great size...the bed had no trouble dealing with me and (on occasion) 2 girls.....thou the hottub was more suited to 2(thou trust me...3 CAN fit!!)

I was very happy with the choice on satalite tv(for us vampires that spend the odd day chiiling out)...and the pool was not only clean,but an extremly good way too sooth away a slight case of suffering from the night before the morning after!!

The staff too were first class..no problems whatsover with joiner fee's or anything like that....as a matter of fact i was always impressed with the level of respect offered to the everchanging girlfriends that i brought home(a couple even mentioned to me that the staff were the nicest they'd dealt with.

As a matter of fact on only one occasion was a girl hit up for id...and ive got to admit that even thou she was 18,this little dollhouse princess couldve passed for a year or two younger...but promtly apolagised when she was fine(put my mind at rest as well ive gotta say)

On 1 occasion the bellboy even payed for our moto taxi's when they didnt have change for 1000bht...i tried to repay him the next night,but he said no worries...hotel take care of it!!(and no..it wasnt on my bill)

A 10-15 miute walk from Walking Street...thou i tended to walk down to beach road,and pay 20bht for a baht bus...and 100bht for two moto taxis home.

Now the breakfast...OUTSTANDING!!...thou sadly i only rocked up on 3 occasions

When you arrive your asked how would you like you eggs?....and they are promtly cooked to your specifications.

The smorgasbourd is equally as impressive...cereal to stirfry you name it?!!at least 5 differant kinds of stirfried munchables....Bacon and sausages and hashbrowns and many other things that the body craves at that outlandish hour of 7-10am.......fresh fruit...yogurt..etc..etc..etc......and as much as you can manage!

Not to metion a VERY cute little darling constanly asking if everything is ok,and would you like some more tea or coffee....oh and REAL milk...not that powdered creamer crap.

All in all i was impressed...ok it aint the cheapest...but hey..were on holidays,and deserve a bit of luxery!

The only problem i had was one day poolside (i had popped down to my room for 10 min to visit the little boys room)...i returned to see these 2 young scouser boys trying to pick up my têe rák ...just in time to hear her say that she like man...not boys(god i loved her for that..and other thangs!!..lol).....one of them called her a bitch...so me(having not been observed returning) tapped him on the shoulder and told him to fook of before i made him my bitch(its great been a big lad!!!..lol)..Que them picking up their stuff and fooking off.

End of story i thought...but apparently the whole thing had been witnessed by the pool/bar lad..and the next day the girl at the desk told me that they had been asked to check out that day..and they gave me a 1 day refund on my stay!!!!

Class place to the end...and i cant wait till my next stay in sept....Mercutio

p.s...just noticed that your staying in sept too Chex...buy you a SamSon my friiend??

Edited by mercutio

Thanks for the quick review. I have two weeks booked at Tim in May for my first trip to LOS. It sounds like I have made the right choice!

Now I just need the time to pass more quickly :Party1: .

I stayed in a suite on the 6th floor,and the room can only be described as luxery.....evrthing from the kitchen to the bathroom was of a great size...the bed had no trouble dealing with me and (on occasion) 2 girls.....thou the hottub was more suited to 2(thou trust me...3 CAN fit!!)

I was very happy with the choice on satalite tv(for us vampires that spend the odd day chiiling out)...and the pool was not only clean,but an extremly good way too sooth away a slight case of suffering from the night before the morning after!!

The staff too were first class..no problems whatsover with joiner fee's or anything like that....as a matter of fact i was always impressed with the level of respect offered to the everchanging girlfriends that i brought home(a couple even mentioned to me that the staff were the nicest they'd dealt with.

As a matter of fact on only one occasion was a girl hit up for id...and ive got to admit that even thou she was 18,this little dollhouse princess couldve passed for a year or two younger...but promtly apolagised when she was fine(put my mind at rest as well ive gotta say)

On 1 occasion the bellboy even payed for our moto taxi's when they didnt have change for 1000bht...i tried to repay him the next night,but he said no worries...hotel take care of it!!(and no..it wasnt on my bill)

A 10-15 miute walk from walking street...thou i tended to walk down to beach road,and pay 20bht for a baht bus...and 100bht for two moto taxis home.

When you arrive your asked how would you like you eggs?....and they are promtly cooked to your specifications.

The smorgasbourd is equally as impressive...cereal to stirfry you name it?!!at least 5 differant kinds of stirfried munchables....Bacon and sausages and hashbrowns and many other things that the body craves at that outlandish hour of 7-10am.......fresh fruit...yogurt..etc..etc..etc......and as much as you can manage!

Not to metion a VERY cute little darling constanly asking if everything is ok,and would you like some more tea or coffee....oh and REAL milk...not that powdered creamer crap.

All in all i was impressed...ok it aint the cheapest...but hey..were on holidays,and deserve a bit of luxery!

The only problem i had was one day poolside (i had popped down to my room for 10 min to visit the little boys room)...i returned to see these 2 young scouser boys trying to pick up my têe rák ...just in time to hear her say that she like man...not boys(god i loved her for that..and other thangs!!..lol).....one of them called her a bitch...so me(having not been observed returning) tapped him on the shoulder and told him to fook of before i made him my bitch(its great been a big lad!!!..lol)..Que them picking up their stuff and fooking off.

End of story i thought...but apparently the whole thing had been witnessed by the pool/bar lad..and the next day the girl at the desk told me that they had been asked to check out that day..and they gave me a 1 day refund on my stay!!!!

p.s...just noticed that your staying in sept too Chex...buy you a SamSon my friiend??

good report pal im defo staying there in july

Well I'm glad you guys seem to have the same good experience I did, I'm coming back in April and plan to stay there again

In my lifetime I have spent a lot of money on Fast Cars, Booze and Women- The rest I squandered

CountdownClockCodes.com

A 10-15 miute walk from walking street...thou i tended to walk down to beach road,and pay 20bht for a baht bus...and 100bht for two moto taxis home.

Thanks for the info Mercutio....It puts my mind and my stomach to rest. I'll defily take you up on the drink offer....see you in sept

p.s you take any pic's?

Cheers,

Chex

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to book a room at Tim Boutique with Agoda ( 3134 bath a night for a deluxe room ).

I travel alone but you have to give up two guest names .

How you do that when you travel alone without having problems by checking in ?

Hi Chex, just wanted to thanks for the updated report on Tim. I just spent two weeks there, 5/23/08 to 6/6/08, and I totally agree with what you said. The place is awesome!!! Great staff and service. It was there or PBR but i'm glad I went with Tim. From the moment you check in until the moment you check out, they take care of you. As for ratings, it's 5 stars all the way IMHO. I met Tim at her bar and she was wonderful. She said if I had any problems go to her directly. Now that's service for you! Only problem I had was room service knocked over a glass bottle and it broke. Staff rushed up to clean up the mess and the next morning the receptionists asked if everything was okay from the previous night. All was logged and reported on.

I know where my future stays will be until something changes my mind. Doubt it though, you just can't beat that personal touch you receive there.

Also for better rates you may want to try "latestays.com", Agoda, or ratestogo.com. All will give you a good discounted rate and breakfast is included. As said before, the breakfast is awesome. Thai and Western is served with fresh eggs and meats. I even tried the rice porridge, very tasty. The meals I ordred from service were just as good and not pricey.

All in all, I would have to say Tim is definitely worth the price and they take great care of you.

Bige

Gotta love it!!! N.Y. Giants, 2008 Superbowl Champions. N.Y. Giants vs. N.E. Patriots...final score: Giants 17, Patriots 14 Repeat of 2008....N.Y. Giants vs N.E. Patriots - Giants 21, Patriots 17. Doesn't get any better than that!!

Thanks everyone for the reports on what looks like a great hotel.. looking to stay somewhere in Patts for February so might check this place out if any rooms are available.

This place looks and sounds great by all the reports.

I have stayed at the lk renaissance and thought that was good but maybe this is better?

I will have to see how much money i have for the next trip.

But since my trips aren't that regular ,i think i would like to stay somewhere really nice, as it makes the whole trip so much better. More memorable. lol.

Is this hotel mainly for upper class guests or are the guests a mixed bag?

In other words, is the hotel snobby? Would I have to pretend to be posh?

Is this hotel mainly for upper class guests or are the guests a mixed bag?

In other words, is the hotel snobby? Would I have to pretend to be posh?

Upper class???...not on your nelly mate!

I'm not some grungy grommit admitadly,but in no way would i give off the posh demenour....and was treated with nothing but respect the entire time i was there.

The guests i saw were a real mixed bag...thou most appear to be of the mongering persuasion.

I stayed for two weeks in feb and cant wait to get back in sept/oct.