Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

TIM Boutique

bat123

I was asked to do a report on this hotel from another BM in my Pattaya Trip report.

This is a pricey hotel as I stated in the other report but this is the second time I have stayed there and have yet to be disapponted and this will be my location of choice my next trip.

Service: I have traveled all over the world I and must tell you this is probably the best staff I have ever delt with.

The moment I arrived there was an icy Mango Juice that magically appeared at the desk, delish!

I had a game going with the doormen I was determined to open the front door myself at least 1 time while I was there...... I lost.

Cleanliness: You can eat off the floors absolutely spotless

Resturant: Breakfast was included but I found it hard to make it out of bed by ten but when I did it was a buffet and not bad at all.

Pool: On the roof, very well done with a bar at the end with seats in the water nice touch and they do a BBQ on Saturday, not to be missed.

Room: I always take the Deluxe, nice Jacuzzi and King size bed, and much to my surprise the in room bar is very resonable for snacks etc....

Internet: The have 3-4 computers in the lobby and the run 60 an Hr cheap, also everytime I used one a glass of water appeared, and Wireless internet is free.

Guests: No charge they but do require an ID but it is cheerfully returned on you guests departure. I had one lady leave around 5 a.m. and they called to make sure everything was OK, I asked the lady later if had given they her a hard time and she said no they were very polite.

Parking: They have covered parking

Location: It is located of 2nd road across from LEK hotel so it's about half way down Beach Rd.

This site has info http://www.hotelthailand.com/pattaya/timbo...ue/bedroom.html

Bed.jpg

Jacuzzi.jpg

Hope this helps, If you decide to got there you won't be disappointed!!!!

:rolleyes:

Edited by bat123

In my lifetime I have spent a lot of money on Fast Cars, Booze and Women- The rest I squandered

CountdownClockCodes.com

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gryck

• bat123

• mercutio

• chexwithme58

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just looked at there website and rooms start from 4710 baht per night. Way beyond my cheap charlie budget!!!

http://www.timboutiquehotel.com/

Edited by Mackem Stu

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

Just looked at there website and rooms start from 4710 baht per night. Way beyond my cheap charlie budget!!!

http://www.timboutiquehotel.com/

55555555555555555 I did say it was pricey but you can do a bit better through this site:

http://www.hotels2thailand.com/pattaya-hot...tel-pattaya.asp

Prilla: I stayed there for 3360 baht per night in March and I booked through this site.

Mark

Edited by bat123

In my lifetime I have spent a lot of money on Fast Cars, Booze and Women- The rest I squandered

CountdownClockCodes.com

still, looks nice, better than the hard rock or marriott, and compared to what i have to pay around the world, its still cheap. looks great if you wanna splash out a bit. thx for the info.

You can find Cheaper Prices Here for the hotel.

If searching on the net for deals, it used to be called 'Tim Royal Residence'

From now until 31st October, a Superior is 2600 baht a night and a Deluxe room is 3100 baht a night.

Alternatively PassionAsia are offering Superior rooms at 2185 baht a night and Deluxe at 3450 baht a night.

It pays to shop around if you want to stay here.

I have heard two personal reviews of this hotel and both residents were very impressed.

You can find Cheaper Prices Here for the hotel.

If searching on the net for deals, it used to be called 'Tim Royal Residence'

From now until 31st October, a Superior is 2600 baht a night and a Deluxe room is 3100 baht a night.

Alternatively PassionAsia are offering Superior rooms at 2185 baht a night and Deluxe at 3450 baht a night.

It pays to shop around if you want to stay here.

I have heard two personal reviews of this hotel and both residents were very impressed.

Thank you sir, I used thailand2hotel and got a better rate than TiM's site but you found a better rate than that, I will bookmark this site and use it when I come back.

Mark

CountdownClockCodes.com

A few questions:

1) what kind of guests frequent this place? honeymooners? mongers? Families? Mix?

2)how far walking distance is it to Walking Street?

3)do they have room service?

4)do htey have in house massueses?

Hey Nashville

heres your answers

1) what kind of guests frequent this place? honeymooners? mongers? Families? Mix? probably a mix

2)how far walking distance is it to Walking Street? Why walk, take a baht bus, if you did walk probably 10 minutes

3)do they have room service? yes

4)do htey have in house massueses? probably but why, they would be overpriced, better off to go get your own "massusse"

Cheers

Dude

A few questions:

1) what kind of guests frequent this place? honeymooners? mongers? Families? Mix?

2)how far walking distance is it to walking street?

3)do they have room service?

4)do htey have in house massueses?

1. When I was there it was mainly mongers, saw no families, maybe 1 set of honeymooners but no kids.

2. About a 10 min walk or 2 min bhat bus ride on beach road.

3. Yes, room service is available

4. No in room massuse but I am sure there's no problem ordering out...

CountdownClockCodes.com

I liked it from what I saw from Mark's Room.

Only problem I had was that they shut down the elevator when my girl and I were leaving his room. Had to walk down the stairs....not necessarily a bad thing, but the hotel staff were all waiting by the stairs to apologize to the guests having to walk.

Yah Mark it was a great hotel, bit pricey, but I did already get raped by the A-One.

For help or advice with Vehicle Inspections and Repair anywhere in Thailand, send me a PM!

มีคนเป็นล้านคน ช่างไร้เหตผลุจริงๆ ที่เราเจอà¸à¸±à¸™

looks like you get a lot for the money, sometimes cheap hotel will cost almost as much or more I hate joner fees they could realy drive up the cost of a room...if you going to pay you might as well play...

does anyone know if they still rent rooms at the bar itself?? i have heard they are as good?? is it very noisy, and can you use the pool at the hotel?? help much appreciated

does anyone know if they still rent rooms at the bar itself?? i have heard they are as good?? is it very noisy, and can you use the pool at the hotel?? help much appreciated

Yes they still rent rooms at the bar and you can use the pool at the Boutique, no they are not in the same league but for the price they're not bad.

Yes it's noisy until the bar closes........ Hope this helps

CountdownClockCodes.com

I stayed here in January and thought it was quite nice. If you tell them you you would like to extend your stay and upgrade your room you can get a better deal as well. Also I was a walk in made no internet reservation and got a good (better than internet rate to begin with), I forget the excact price but am pretty sure it was less than 2500, more like 2100? There are some nice girls and bars right behind the hotel as well and a few of the staff are kind of cute (but who knows about available?). I didn't like the bar which is across the street much though as the girls there were way to hustle for your buck. They do have a (older kinda ugly) chick who shoots darts out her pussy at ballons on the ceiling though, she really wanted my BF and seems pretty horny should have tried her maybe.

The hotel was a find though would definitly recomend it. PS I was completly green at the time 1st trip to patts.

I was a regular at Tim's Bar Beer - the rooms that is - for many years - until the mega mall starting going up outside my window.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me if there is a problem with bringing two ladies to Tim's? What is the second joiner fee? I have been emailing TIM's and I can get no reply which means one of two things....they don't allow and don't want you there .....or their english is non existant!

How far by walkng is Soi 7/8??

Cheers,

Fleeting

Edited by fleeting

Can anyone tell me if there is a problem with bringing two ladies to Tim's? What is the second joiner fee? I have been emailing TIM's and I can get no reply which means one of two things....they don't allow and don't want you there .....or their english is non existant!

How far by walkng is Soi 7/8??

Cheers,

Fleeting

Anyone on the 2nd joiner question.

Thanks Routeman on the Soi 7/8 question.

Cheers,

Fleetz

Check out the fine print at the bottom....lol..only in Thailand.

hotel Remark

Complimentary

• Welcome drink on guest arrival

• Welcome fruit in Deluxe and Tim Suite upon guest cheak-in

• 2 bottle of drinking water daily

• Microwave Oven in Tim Suite

• Hair Dryer in Deluxe and Tim Suite

• Morning newspaper ( weekly & Monthly )

Child Policy

• Maximum of 2 chidren chare room with parents-adults per room.

• Compulsory Extra Bed for children 5 years up : 673 THB including ABF.

• Children age under 5 years sharing room with parents without extra bed free of charge.

*Rates are NOT applicable for Pakistan, Indain Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Philipines, Indonesia, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Traq, Iran, Jordan, Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Sudan and Yemen Market

Hey Dreamer lucky I am an Aussie.....I have heard the staff ther do not speak english. I suspect that is why no answer to the 2nd joiner policy/fee. 6 emails thus far or the score is 6/0!

I suspect I will book with Tim's and bring the ladies back providing none of them are Pakistan, Indain Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Philipines, Indonesia, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Traq, Iran, Jordan, Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Sudan and Yemen Market (-: and quote the 5th amendment to the Thai staff who don't speak english and an Aussie who can't speak Thai. Can't see a problem can you? (-: ......You gotta love Thailand and we do !

Cheers,

Fleetz

• 1 month later...

I have actually found a cheap rate for this hotel at 2080 BAHT per night for the superior room. I am thinking of booking here even though it is slighty more than I want to pay.

http://www.latestays.com/

Do you think it is worth it to shell out the extra BAHT for a more expensive place or should you spend it else where?

This would be my 4th trip to PATTAYA and I have been staying in places like the SABAI LODGE, FLIPPER HOUSE, Queen VIC. Is it time for a change?

LIMEISTER'S PATTAYA JOURNALS

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif

I'm like you Limeister, thinking about pulling the trigger and staying at Tim's...and 2080 bht is a good price. But when I think that I can stay at a place almost as nice and save anywhere from 1000 to 500 bht per night...hmmm, that adds up for me and I can spend that much more partying.