Guyhavok

How to spot a HE massage parlor in Saigon!

Guyhavok

Here are some clear signs that a massage parlor offers happy endings!

1) The women! Often in these places the women are scantily dressed. They tend to be more aggressive too. They call for you to come over and may feel up on you. Most non-HE places have some kind of uniform.

2) Open late, really late. If its 11:00PM and the place is still open, good chances it'll provide a HE. Really, once it gets dark it becomes more obvious. Don't be surprised if that normal looking massage parlor you passed earlier in the day suddenly has sexy women bearing cleavage. 

3) The women strip you naked and give you a massage. Most normal places will have you strip to your underwear or change into shorts. If a woman has you bear it all chances are that you can get extra services.

4) She washes you before the massage. Some places may have you use a shower or something before a massage. If the woman joins you and scrubs you down or even just dries you; then that's a good indication. Often times they'll wash and dry your dick for you too.

5) The most obvious, they'll offer to massage "baby". If you ever spot a place you like, go up to the price menu. A girl or two will often join you and look it over with you. They may discretely offer to massage "baby". You can use this opportunity to ask for other "services". You'll have to be discrete with them though,

7) They only seem to target men. Many times you'll see them ignore women and call out to men.

8) Finally the prices. massage parlors that offer extra services tend to be cheaper than places that don't.

Fair bit of warning, if you want a good massage I would recommend not going to this type of place. Here you may get a decent or half-assed one.

Edited by Guyhavok

Biennial

Oops Saigon - never mind.

Edited by Biennial

latestarter

I'm off to Danang for the first time later this month. Any recommendations?

Guyhavok
11 minutes ago, latestarter said:

I'm off to Danang for the first time later this month. Any recommendations?

Unfortunately I've only been to once and I stayed on the beach.

Guyhavok
11 minutes ago, deano4598 said:

Perhaps the thread title should be "How to spot a Non-HE Massage parlor" (from among the hundreds of HE places). The only non-HE massage place I know of is in Soi Diana just past LK Metro entrance LHS heading away from Second Rd.

This info is meant to be for Vietnam. I've changed the title to specify Saigon.

deano4598
40 minutes ago, Guyhavok said:

This info is meant to be for Vietnam. I've changed the title to specify Saigon.

@Guyhavok Would you like this thread moved to the Vietnam area?

Guyhavok
41 minutes ago, deano4598 said:

@Guyhavok Would you like this thread moved to the Vietnam area?

I think it is? If I'm wrong then please do.

deano4598
34 minutes ago, Guyhavok said:

I think it is? If I'm wrong then please do.

So it is, that's what I get for jumping around the forum without looking at the top. Just ignore me :WhoSaw1:

I'm in Saigon bui vien area, there are dozens and dozens of such places here.

Guyhavok
1 hour ago, weblo said:

I'm in Saigon bui vien area, there are dozens and dozens of such places here.

That's the backpackers district. Probably the best place to monger. Unfortunately during my time in Vietnam I didn't venture out there much. I think most places there are cheaper in comparison to parlors outside the area.

Edited by Guyhavok

2 hours ago, Guyhavok said:

That's the backpackers district. Probably the best place to monger. Unfortunately during my time in Vietnam I didn't venture out there much. I think most places there are cheaper in comparison to parlors outside the area.

Yes there is plenty of nice ladies here.

Althai

Any experience with particular places? Two of us will be there in March. I'd like to streamline our efforts :) We're staying one block off of Buy Vien.

Edited by Althai

Guyhavok
10 hours ago, Althai said:

Any experience with particular places? Two of us will be there in March. I'd like to streamline our efforts :) We're staying one block off of Buy Vien.

Japantown is my hangout spot, a lot of what I said applies there. I believe Japantown is one of the more expensive areas.  Japantown is located on Le Thanh Ton. Not far from Hard Rock, Vincom Center, and the cathedral. Lots of counter bars, karaoke, massage parlors, and restaurants there. They mainly cater to Japanese and Korean tourists. Buy Vien is the backpackers district however. You shouldn't have a hard time finding a girl there. In fact you may be better off there than Japantown. I'd highly recommend going to Nguyen Phi Khanh  its a street filled with blowjob salons. Get your dick sucked for 400KVND and feel on a girl. You can take an Uber or Taxi there.

Kingkong21
On 2/13/2018 at 23:10, Althai said:

http://congdongmassage.com/threads/gioi-thieu-massage-dai-nam.2776/

Address : 103 Yersin , District 1

massage DAI NAM

Central Location ,  girls was stunning and dress really well,

cost:

270K vnd (15 usd)

750K vnd (35 usd) ( VIP 2 girl)

But it is official an HJ only massage. whether there is more is depend on the girl and on you.

Althai

I looked at their site. It looks like a legitimate massage parlor and spa. Surprised they would offer other "services"?