Guyhavok

Mongering Prices in Saigon, my experience.

Ken123tony
On 28/02/2018 at 13:57, weblo said:

The money is always paid upfront, yes it's hard to get around this but this is the way it is there.at the short time hotel at the front desk while getting the room key, everything is paid. You give it to the bike pimp, and then they divide it up behind your back while your in the room. It took me several days to trust these bike pimp kids, but they had the  stable of young beauties. I used several, had to weed out 2-3 as their ladies weren't up to par, don't be afraid to walk if you don't like the talent. One guy had beauties, send me a pm for his contact info.

@webloCould you please send me the info if you don't mind thanks. 

bigbadbaz

I was in Ho Chi Min 2 weeks ago. I called at a salon and had a decent massage, manicure and pedicure. She said can't do HE in case boss hears but will come to hotel (about 10 minutes away) and will give full body massage no problem, she was a slim girl so when I asked if she would take t shirt off in the room she said no. The non negotiable price was $100 for 90 mins. Told her thanks but no thanks

SureShot

I was In HCMC 2 weeks ago, and picking up pussy didn't seem to be a problem. though, the quantity isn't there compared to pattaya. I got lucky, with a super awesome and hot, nice lady. Spent all my nights with, Which I totally didn't expect, or want.  however, if you're on Bui Vien at night, there are ladies everywhere. again, I got lucky, and mine wanted 3M to go, which I wouldn't do, but she actually likes me, so came out for free ( I gave her 1.5 cause I wont do for free) .  spent the rest of my nights with her (with my buddy), all for free except the barfine, which was 500k, cause she didn't actually work for the bar, but that was her fine to be able to work there herself. but, i'm not a dick, and always gave her cash cause she needs to live, even though she didn't want it.  overpaid my last day, just because she was so good to me and my friend. great girl, and still getting messages from her daily.  maybe a bit too much though. :P

SureShot

….to continue the last post. I invested some cash into Tinder for a month, and while I matched a million girls with it, 99% of them were not P4P.   Stick to bars on Bui Vien, and you'll be good I think. Chicky fucked me so much that  I never did get the chance to check out the hot toc's, which sucks. but there's always that too.

kramer_456

So the GF and I are planning a trip to HMC in early Feb to visit her family. We'll be there for 8 nights by the looks.

Just wondering if anyone can give us advice on the best place/places to try and find Bi girls. We won't make this a full on play trip like we do in Pattaya but we'll want to get out and find a few nice girls. 

Lots of good info on here. Sounds like the moto girls around Hoa Binh Park might be a good place for us to explore. Will be interesting to see if having someone who can speak Vietnamese will help in finding what we are looking for.

Any ideas or tips would be great. :)

bfinkay
On 28/09/2018 at 16:12, sabato said:

If you're looking for good priced/good attitude girls, Vietnam definitely a tough sell, particularly in HCM. Vung Tau much easier to find GFE at reasonable prices.

The quality in HCM is the attraction for me. I was in Palace gogo the other night, and disappointed that this is supposed to be one of the top venues when it comes to hotties. Not saying the girls weren't nice, but saw more head turners at the more expensive VN massage places - and even at ~2.5m dong for ST, as bad as that sounds, it's still cheaper than take out from Palace. If someone who sticks to beer bars is considering HCM, I'd advise to give it a miss.

Sabato can you give dinner more detail on Vung Tau, I'm tossing up there Phnom Penh or Pattaya from VN and keen for info on where to go, attractiveness of girls, hotel friendliness etc?

sabato
13 minutes ago, bfinkay said:

Sabato can you give dinner more detail on Vung Tau, I'm tossing up there Phnom Penh or Pattaya from VN and keen for info on where to go, attractiveness of girls, hotel friendliness etc?

There are about 20-30 beer bars in Vung Tau, most are within about a km of each other. It's a scenic/clean place, nice to visit in its own right. The quality is decent, better than your average Thai beer bar, though below your popular Thai gogo bars. Sometimes (with luck) you'll come across an exceptionally hot girl, and unlike Pattaya she won't have a queue of 5 guys waiting to buy her a drink - given some nights a bar might only get 3-4 customers total.

Prices seem to vary a fair bit, from US$50 to $100 for LT. Barfines cheap at around US$10. As with Phnom Penh, there are enough girls that don't go, that you're best to confirm with the girl early if she can be barfined.

You definitely need to find the right hotel, and check about their policy, as most won't allow guests. I think Offshore bar has hotel attached, which would be a safe bet, nearby to all the bars.

The (maybe) downside, is it's less of a party vibe than PP or Pattaya. Bars mostly closing up by 12-1am (depending on number of customers), so you need to make sure to start hunting early, around 6pm. It's less of a party vibe due to being quieter. One night a bar might be full, the next night you might be the only customer in there for a 2-3 hour stretch. It's common to enter a bar and be the only customer, which can sometimes be awkward for scoping the girls out. So if you favor a party vibe over simply finding a nice girl, that is where Vung Tau may disappoint.

Transport is easy from Saigon to Vung Tau (around 2hrs using ferry or minibus), probably 3-4 days would be a good length of stay to test the waters.

bfinkay
There are about 20-30 beer bars in Vung Tau, most are within about a km of each other. It's a scenic/clean place, nice to visit in its own right. The quality is decent, better than your average Thai beer bar, though below your popular Thai gogo bars. Sometimes (with luck) you'll come across an exceptionally hot girl, and unlike Pattaya she won't have a queue of 5 guys waiting to buy her a drink - given some nights a bar might only get 3-4 customers total.
Prices seem to vary a fair bit, from US$50 to $100 for LT. Barfines cheap at around US$10. As with Phnom Penh, there are enough girls that don't go, that you're best to confirm with the girl early if she can be barfined.
You definitely need to find the right hotel, and check about their policy, as most won't allow guests. I think Offshore bar has hotel attached, which would be a safe bet, nearby to all the bars.
The (maybe) downside, is it's less of a party vibe than PP or Pattaya. Bars mostly closing up by 12-1am (depending on number of customers), so you need to make sure to start hunting early, around 6pm. It's less of a party vibe due to being quieter. One night a bar might be full, the next night you might be the only customer in there for a 2-3 hour stretch. It's common to enter a bar and be the only customer, which can sometimes be awkward for scoping the girls out. So if you favor a party vibe over simply finding a nice girl, that is where Vung Tau may disappoint.
Transport is easy from Saigon to Vung Tau (around 2hrs using ferry or minibus), probably 3-4 days would be a good length of stay to test the waters.
Thanks mate exactly what I was looking for

bfinkay
Sabato off topic a little but how is your experience with Phnom Penh, and if you had some experience in PP how would you compare it to Vung Tau?

sabato
3 hours ago, bfinkay said:

Sabato off topic a little but how is your experience with Phnom Penh, and if you had some experience in PP how would you compare it to Vung Tau?

PP is more closely aligned with Pattaya bars (open later, busier), with a larger selection of girls than Vung Tau. I feel the key difference is Vung Tau being a scenic seaside area, compared to PP which is not so interesting to walk around (nor as safe). I'm not sure I would outright recommend one over the other. With Vung Tau, at least if it's not working for you, you can head back to Saigon.

Asiansarefun

Apocalypse Now is a fun freelancer bar. Cost is usually over $100 US, but I forget exactly. Short time hotel up the block. Hot chicks. Great sex. Saigon is a fantastic city. 

buck011
Posted (edited)

Had a blowjob today for 500k( 700 baht).

It was one of the massage ladies working in a shop ( street Pham Ngu Lao,near Bui vien).

Told her i dont need massage i need a boom boom,she told thats not possible,boss makes problem blah blah,but agreed for Bj for 500k.

So no massage,straight to businesd,took a shower,than layed down on the massage table an she started.

Service was rushed but did the purpose.Didnt ask for condom,which was good.

CIM.Didnt swallow,but didnt complain either.

Didnt give any tip.If i dont find anything better i might come back.

Tomorrow will meet a friend of a friend who lives here for a couple of years who promissed that he will show me where to get cheap pussy in Saigon.Will report back if its worth.

Edited by buck011

sabato
Posted (edited)

I've taken close to a dozen girls now in massage shops around little Tokyo area, about 80% quote standard pricing on 500k HJ, 1m BJ, 2m FS. Only a handful try their luck for more, surprisingly it was the less attractive girls that tried for more. Anyone after a cheap BJ though should definitely be heading to Benny's instead (assuming it's still open).

Something I've noticed is you often get a very lukewarm reception downstairs, she won't even crack a smile - but I've learnt not to read much into this, as it's a poor indicator of how they are once you're in the room. Notably one that was stone faced downstairs, had her lips around my dick during the shower before we had even negotiated anything (just for a moment, being cheeky), then put my shoes on afterwards etc, really sweet girl and went that extra mile.

Edited by sabato

bfinkay

Sabato are there any massage shops better than others? Also any luck of getting these girls contacts to arrange a visit at home?

buck011

Yesterday walking Bui vien lots of offers for FS 1m.I will check it out today.

bfinkay

Buck when you say offers who is it from?

sabato
6 hours ago, bfinkay said:

Sabato are there any massage shops better than others? Also any luck of getting these girls contacts to arrange a visit at home?

I think any differences come down to the girl and not the shop, also a bunch of shops seem to be owned/operated by the same group with girls moving between them. I couldn't say how many are typically open to sharing contacts/meeting out of hours, as it's not something I've asked about. I had one girl ask for my LINE after the massage, and came to my room a few times, but no cases yet where I've asked the girl myself.

webfoot

I’m in Ho Chi Minh right now for the first time.  Been here 5 days and would have left after day two if I could have changed my return ticket to the Philippines.  The problem for me is the terrible motorcycle traffic.  I’m within walking distance  of Bui Vien but it’s a major hassle getting there crossing streets with virtual nonstop traffic and drivers going the wrong way and having to dodge them on the sidewalks.  Even once on Bui Vien the street is not closed to traffic.  With tables and chairs out to the curb.  Imagine walking down second road in Pattaya being about ten times more crowded.  The hot tocs are all spread out and not really reachable without having to risk getting ripped off by taxi drivers.  On a brighter note though they do have good food, craft beer bars and the people seem friendly.  I really haven’t seen any really hot women here either.  Most seem a little pudgy.  I guess i’ve Been spoiled by the Philippines, Thailand and Germany.  I know there are some guys that love this place and I think that there is similarity with Thailand twenty years ago but for me I probably won’t return.

sabato
1 hour ago, webfoot said:

I really haven’t seen any really hot women here either.  Most seem a little pudgy.  I guess i’ve Been spoiled by the Philippines, Thailand and Germany.  I know there are some guys that love this place and I think that there is similarity with Thailand twenty years ago but for me I probably won’t return.

With transport, stick with Vinasun or Mailinh, they always use the meter without asking. I've only had one exception to this, and it was a Mailihn waiting near the bus drop off point, so he was waiting for targets anyway (and I could have complained to head office and caused problems for him).

Seriously I don't understand how you haven't seen hotter women than Philippines. Have you been to little Tokyo area? Bui Vien is not the easiest place to find hot girls. Go to Cherry massage, enter this into google maps 

10.779670, 106.705082

Do a walk by, then head north east to Le Thahn Thon, and walk up and down the 500m stretch of that main street where there are more massage places. Then walk through all the little alleys around Cherry massage. If you don't see at least a few stunners after passing by a half dozen massage shops, I would be amazed. The problem being the prices are much higher in that area.

sabato

Here's a partial shot of one of the massage girls from last year, enhanced rack, a little firm but still looked fantastic.

Screenshot_20190213-022432.jpg.7922d6df033f6bc6a647001fc4ed735d.jpg

These are girls I haven't matched with on either tinder or badoo, I'm just putting them here as examples, of what I consider to be the same level as the best looking girls at the massage shops. Maybe they're not your style. Personally, if I see a profile pic like this in Philippines, I'm going to be highly suspicious of the profile thinking it's fake, as I just about never see girls like this on the street. While in Vietnam, I do.

Screenshot_20190210-211126.jpg.1704ffe7b67c43d803ffa3426ad2e883.jpg

Screenshot_20190217-033252.jpg.eecd1bfff5d97949667f40646d3dd2b3.jpg

KokoP
Posted (edited)

Thanks Sabato. Good intel, looking forward to my first visit to Vietnam. Been to Thailand 5 times and want to expand my journey in SE Asia. Maybe good plan would be to stay at The Cherry hotel,looks to be near your coordinates for Cherry massage?

Edited by KokoP
Typos

larry.in.HCMC

VN is not a good tourism country, and the PNL area often referenced in this thread is ground zero for tourists and ripoffs.  Lots of beautiful girls in SG (and all over the nation for that matter), but accessing them for money as a tourist (or even as a resident) is usually not a good experience. 

Prostitution in VN generally is a harsh life for the participants.  It is mostly tied into organized crime which works hand in hand with a particular organization that siphons money off of the industry in exchange for allowing it to operate more or less openly (you can guess which organization that is).  So the girls are controlled by these criminals (often viciously), and most of these girls have lost their humanity early on in the process.  The prices mostly quoted here on this thread are the high end, get out of the tourist areas and paid sex  is about 400,000 to 500,000 VND.  Apocalypse Now would not be on my list of places to go, and I would try like hell to stay out of District 1, unless seeking a relationship, even then that area is not your best bet.  Poverty areas tend to be much more productive in terms of quality and value.  HCMC is huge, the edges work out much better.  Girls in the center who are professionally tied into prostitution for the more affluent (and especially for the tourists) are the ones to avoid.

Much better country for living in long term and having a relationship with someone who is not part of the sex industry.

CyberPro
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, webfoot said:

I The problem for me is the terrible motorcycle traffic.  I’m within walking distance  of Bui Vien but it’s a major hassle getting there crossing streets with virtual nonstop traffic and drivers going the wrong way and having to dodge them on the sidewalks. ...

Most seem a little pudgy. [see photos displayed below your post...pudgy...not]

I guess i’ve Been spoiled by the Philippines... [choke]

A coworker was in Saigon a while ago, described a Vietnamese waiter who braved the traffic daily, carrying trays of food. The trick is to start out and DON'T STOP once started. The drivers all know the drill and will swerve to avoid you as long as you DON'T HESITATE after starting out. Apparently you missed that observation?

Pudgy women? You must think  you are still in the Phils (yetch).

Don't take that personally and those of us who appreciate VN would be quite happy for there to be one less Westerner there. Bon Voyage. :Dance1:

Edited by CyberPro

sabato
8 hours ago, KokoP said:

Thanks Sabato. Good intel, looking forward to my first visit to Vietnam. Been to Thailand 5 times and want to expand my journey in SE Asia. Maybe good plan would be to stay at The Cherry Hotel,looks to be near your coordinates for Cherry Massage?

Cherry hotel is an ok (convenient) budget option, as far as girl friendly hotels go. The rooms are a bit tired, if you're staying a bit longer, you might want to book a few days there initially, then check rooms out the numerous guesthouse type places in the alleys behind Cherry hotel. A lot of those places don't seem to have an internet presence, so you're best to ask in person (not sure if they're all girl friendly though, I suspect most are).