Guyhavok

Mongering Prices in Saigon, my experience.

Kahoy
On 13/05/2018 at 04:05, Uncle-V said:

I've been to Apocalypse Now only once, back in 2015. I did not find the girls all that attractive. Nothing like the super hot VN girls I met at Manhattan in Shanghai or Ipanema in Singapore.  They were by and large older (late 20s to early 30s) and more girl next door looking. Cocomparable to the VN girls in Beach Club in Kuala Lumpur.

Maybe I hit the place on a bad night?

I was in town to hang out with two stunning VN girls I met in Shanghai and Singapore so I did not partake. 

Same here. I was there at about the same time. I went to Apocalypse Now on a Saturday night and saw exactly one girl I wanted to fuck to I approached her and she quoted me $300. I didn't bother to return.

gimmesum

personally I would say don't waste your time on a simply mongering trip to vt...nothing like thailand in comparison to thailand... 

sabato
4 hours ago, Kahoy said:

Same here. I was there at about the same time. I went to Apocalypse Now on a Saturday night and saw exactly one girl I wanted to fuck to I approached her and she quoted me $300. I didn't bother to return.

Lol $300. I remember over 5 years ago now, the only time I took a disco freelancer  from Saigon. It was an older girl (40?) with massive enhanced rack (cracking body, very average face.. to put it politely). She was all over me, making the decision easy. $50 LT negotiated,  which is roughly what I had been paying elsewhere in Vietnam.

Now there was a young stunner there I had also been talking to earlier in the night, but she wasn't giving me the right signals. So the next night I talk to this same stunner, who saw me leave with the other girl... and she absolutely flips out - why you go with old lady, why man want cheap lady, you look stupid taking so ugly lady. Hahaha I've never been chewed out by a working girl like this before, or ever since. I told her $50 isn't cheap, that's pretty much what I pay everywhere (lol I didn't know any better). Then asked her how much do you expect from customers? $200 was the answer. I always thought she was taking the piss because she was mad at me, but years later I learned that it was probably her regular price lol.

bigtitlover
12 hours ago, sabato said:

Then asked her how much do you expect from customers? $200 was the answer. I always thought she was taking the piss because she was mad at me, but years later I learned that it was probably her regular price lol.

I've been to Apocalypse a couple times in the past 2-3 years. I didn't find the girls all too attractive, most of them seem to be slightly older in the 30s-40s age range,  and not the typical Young, hot and thin Viets most guys want. The average asking prices for anyone half decent is $200USD, and the stunners ask $300 USD. I've found it really difficult to negotiate with Vietnamese girls few are willing to budge much there. In my opinion think this is probably one of the worst and most overpriced FL clubs in all of Asia. The girls here are just preying for rich businessmen to pick them up who don't care about cost, and they rather wait it out for a home run, instead of just making something fair instead of nothing. 

If you do goto Vietnam, you are better off with searching other options, even massage parlours, BJ bars, and beer bars are far better options. I found girls on WeChat for $100 Long time who turned out quite attractive, just make sure you do a Video Chat to ensure you get right girl and not get switched from photos. If you have the contacts getting girls from the KTV are good and you can find really pretty girls. 

Edited by bigtitlover

LovinAsians2015

This has been extremely informative as a post. I am going out to Saigon soon and have been looking around for some info. What I gather from all this is Hot Tocs, Apocalypse now requires good bargaining skills, and wechat or other online apps might be the way to go. Really hope its a good time out there. I really want to check out the history during the day and take care of business at night.

sabato
7 hours ago, LovinAsians2015 said:

This has been extremely informative as a post. I am going out to Saigon soon and have been looking around for some info. What I gather from all this is Hot Tocs, Apocalypse now requires good bargaining skills, and wechat or other online apps might be the way to go. Really hope its a good time out there. I really want to check out the history during the day and take care of business at night.

If your budget can stretch, there are some real stunners at the little Tokyo area massage places. I don't know if they're all FS, but prices seem to hover around 2m for ST, as mostly Japanese clientele. Some room for negotiation, but I have a feeling 1m is not readily possible at these places.  High turnover as well, so if you see a girl you really like the look of, don't wait to come back another time, you might not see her again. Places like Cherry massage (10.779678, 106.705138), if you walk all around that area you will find heaps of small massage shops with girls out the front.

bfinkay

2mil is just under 3000 baht so it's not totally overpriced - the girls in this area are hot.

Would be nice if we could splice the looks of the VNese girls and the performance of the Thai girls and the 2mil would seem a bargain.

everard
On 2/9/2018 at 22:17, Guyhavok said:

Yeah, I normally pay my above recommended prices. Except for one girl who I pay 3,500,000 but I hardly see her. Even then she'll give me a BJ and pussy.

i think i,d want all the above mentioned,and an exhibition with a donkey for that sort of money

bfinkay

Recent price experiences HCMC.

Agency girls on Beetalk: 1.1m and up but negotiable on time, shots, etc. The girls in the pictures aren't what arrive so make sure you get their 'real' picture to avoid disappointment. Also don't give them your apartment number as they turn up with a pimp and they are hard to get rid of, give your address and meet them downstairs.

Freelance on Tinder: 800k up, mixed experiences here and wouldn't repeat these girls are mercenary as. Pictures are more realistic look for young girls dressed well like they are modelling, never pay upfront, consider bonuses for performance.

Girls from Bui Vien: I only took one (7/10 and nicest body I've seen for a while) and she was quite nice, not hardened and banged like a champ. She wanted 2m which I gave to her I could have got away with 1.2 ~ 1.5 if I pushed it but she needed it more than me.

Non-working girls on Tinder / Badoo: usually takes 1-2 'dates' before you can hit the pink but depends on your game, how much you are willing to lie and how lonely they are. Cost of 1m ~ 2m per date with no guarantees, some of my best experiences here.

Didn't do massage with HE or try the Hot Toc's.

Accommodation is well priced, food is cheap if you eat local and drinks can be cheap depending on what you drink. Grab makes getting around easy and the city has a Pulse like no other, love this city.

Jackie2013

First time doing HCMC. 

What prices should I 'aim' for massage (+HE)? What area - is it Buy Vien? 

Not looking to find the lowest (or highest) number - just want to know that I'm in the correct 'range' :)

bfinkay
First time doing HCMC. 

What prices should I 'aim' for massage (+HE)? What area - is it Buy Vien? 
Not looking to find the lowest (or highest) number - just want to know that I'm in the correct 'range'
500k+ for HE but depends on the quality of the girl and venue, expect to pay more for good looking girls.

Bui Vien (Walking Street) is the backpacker area, or Pham Ngu Lao as most people will know. The roads meet each other and is backpacker central.

Just give it a go and don't be shy with the girls.

SureShot

Good info, thanks! I'm heading to Vietnam for a week before hitting Patt's next trip.
Sad to hear that its so much more expensive to monger in Vietnam, but oh well. I'll grab a few there and not be tired out for pattaya :P

Edited by jay_613

On July 22, 2018 at 00:03, jay_613 said:

Good info, thanks! I'm heading to Vietnam for a week before hitting Patt's next trip.
Sad to hear that its so much more expensive to monger in Vietnam, but oh well. I'll grab a few there and not be tired out for pattaya :P

Good looking young gals ask and get 1 mil. Dong. That's the going rate there. 

Thats 50-60 Canuck. That's what you'll pay n Thailand and anywhere at the moment for a quality gal. In Asia. So it's not much more expensive there.

SureShot
7 hours ago, weblo said:

Good looking young gals ask and get 1 mil. Dong. That's the going rate there. 

Thats 50-60 Canuck. That's what you'll pay n Thailand and anywhere at the moment for a quality gal. In Asia. So it's not much more expensive there.

ahh.. nice.  ya, that's not too bad actually.  thanks for the info!

Shaksey

Is Smiley bar still open?

sabato
2 hours ago, Shaksey said:

Is Smiley bar still open?

Yes it's still open.

Anyone have experience with the bars in and around Phatty's sports bar? There's a few dozen in that area. As I understand it most there do not officially have barfines, at least those without frosted glass windows, but anyone have an estimate of how many girls are willing to meet out of hours? Of course it will be highly variable depending on the punter, but are we talking maybe 1%, 20%, higher? My experience outside of Saigon, if the bar doesn't officially have a barfine, she's chosen that bar for a reason and very low chance she'll meet up.

Edited by sabato

bfinkay

Nearly all of them try taking them for food (and a friend or two) after their shift.

I took two home once but it was far from easy with action from only one, I didn't pay them as I forgot but dropped them some dough when I saw them next.

They aren't desperate and are big on what people think though so if you don't look good on their arm and don't make them laugh it may be harder to get much more than buying them a meal.

Yes it's still open.
Anyone have experience with the bars in and around Phatty's sports bar? There's a few dozen in that area. As I understand it most there do not officially have barfines, at least those without frosted glass windows, but anyone have an estimate of how many girls are willing to meet out of hours? Of course it will be highly variable depending on the punter, but are we talking maybe 1%, 20%, higher? My experience outside of Saigon, if the bar doesn't officially have a barfine, she's chosen that bar for a reason and very low chance she'll meet up.

sabato
1 hour ago, bfinkay said:

They aren't desperate and are big on what people think though so if you don't look good on their arm and don't make them laugh it may be harder to get much more than buying them a meal.

Cheers, that's basically what I was expecting. The one I was interested, I asked her what time the bar closed, but she misunderstood and said 'we don't have barfines here' lol. If I didn't have a regular at the time I would have put in more effort.

Amusingly, there's a girl I know in Saigon that I'm not interested in taking back to the room (hot, but completely flat chested which is not for me), but I see her sometimes for drinks/meals just as a social thing. The last time I met her (4pm), later in the night when I said I had to be going, she told me some story about how she can't get back into her room as it's late (was 11pm) and her complex is locked up for the night. I had already arranged to see another girl back at my room, so had no choice but to bail on her lol. She said she'd have to wait for a friend to clock off work at 3am and stay with her. It was an odd reversal of the old 'I have to leave to give my roommate the room key' story. 

Edited by sabato

Shaksey

There's a girl in Smiley who pretty much had guys queuing for her last time I was there. She was v good, head over edge of pool table throat fucking her. Took a good fingering too and cum in mouth deep. 

mstfclkgl

With my calculations from turkish liras to baht, 2000000 is a lot cheaper than what i use to pay in pattaya.. is it for short time or long time? I am planning a short 3 day trip just trying to get to know the prices

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

gimmesum

Been there and saw some gals in play but I need to see again:)

Edited by gimmesum

SureShot

Just on the brink of going to Saigon and Danang for my first time.    Instead of opening a new thread, figured I'd ask here. 

What area is the best to go in both places?
Any cheap good hotels suggested?
obviously areas that are more known for ladies, and girl friendly hotels if that's a thing there.

thanks much!

Edited by jay_613

geezerrb

Vietnam was on my "bucket list" but reading this thread, maybe no more, at my age it sounds too much like hard work and 1M dong  is the equivalent to a good Pattaya ST from "safer" sources.

sabato
1 hour ago, geezerrb said:

Vietnam was on my "bucket list" but reading this thread, maybe no more, at my age it sounds too much like hard work and 1M dong  is the equivalent to a good Pattaya ST from "safer" sources.

If you're looking for good priced/good attitude girls, Vietnam definitely a tough sell, particularly in HCM. Vung Tau much easier to find GFE at reasonable prices.

The quality in HCM is the attraction for me. I was in Palace gogo the other night, and disappointed that this is supposed to be one of the top venues when it comes to hotties. Not saying the girls weren't nice, but saw more head turners at the more expensive VN massage places - and even at ~2.5m dong for ST, as bad as that sounds, it's still cheaper than take out from Palace. If someone who sticks to beer bars is considering HCM, I'd advise to give it a miss.

kenshinsh

The area around the dot is where a lot of the beer bars are, plenty of girls around that you can buy lady drinks for. No sure if u can bf them but at least some are willing to go home with a punter.  Some have special drinks like bj ( tall shot glass with white foamy Liquid, if u order those for the ladies the will suck on it pretty hardcore for a good 5 minutes) quite a sight actually. I was main at the office ( next to Kim tarvern) some of the girls in there are quite hot. Bars close around 3-4 am or until no clients left ( was there until 5am on Saturday.

5B4AF131-C023-4F08-8E04-CC761863B34A.png

Edited by kenshinsh