Guyhavok

Mongering Prices in Saigon, my experience.

Corky007

Hello guys,

Options are pretty limited in Vietnam comparing to Pattaya, however still can have fun.

For FS you can either follow the touts on bike (around 800k - 1 million VND for one shot), going to those brothel outside District 1, for example to Hai Yen on Le Hong Phong street in district 10 : price is 1 million VND one shoot +300k for the room upstairs). You also have KTV options but price can be steep especially in district 1 (catwalk for exemple). Let's also mention those girls bars in Bui Vien Walking Street and freelancers at Crazy Buffalo, Go2 bars or Apocalypse now.

If you like naughty SPA, I would recommand Vien Dong, Dainam (both in District 1) and Minh Minh Tam (district 10 Le Hong Phong street). Price between 650k to 950k for VIP room 90 minutes, not include tips to the masseuses.

If you are looking for a girl friendly hotel, The Luxe hotel is a good one (near Ben Thanh Market, Le Thanh ton street), 3 stars, about 30/35 euros per night.

cheers.

SirChickenDigby
7 minutes ago, Corky007 said:

If you are looking for a girl friendly hotel, The Luxe Hotel is a good one (near Ben Thanh Market, Le Thanh ton street), 3 stars, about 30/35 euros per night.

Thanks Corky007 for the information as my plans are firming up for my visit in late April. Looking forward to finding what I can find in the way of beautiful Vietnamese women. Cheers!!

Jack Frost

Any pics ???  Viet girls can be beautiful I dated one 2 decades back.

lfc4dp

I didn't think Vietnamese scene would be more expensive than thai. totally different world, what is price for lady drinks?

DanFrank

making my first visit to Saigon later this month. my plan is to try Nguyen Phi Khanh (NPK) Street. 

anyone have any advice on this place. not sure how many venues there are here. I've read it should be 400k flat rate here. no FS on offer.

Fairgame

Did 3 nights in Jan 18. Stayed at Crystal hotel Saigon. Guest Friendly at all hours, 5 mins walk to Bui Vien st but rooms very small. 

First night paid 2 million for FS with massage girl who stopped me on Walking Street. Sorry can’t remember the name of the place. 

Second night I bar fined a stunner from girly bar in Bui Vein. Again can’t remember the name of the bar but it was across the road from 7/11 and there were lots of girls sitting outside at 3am. Paid 3 million for ST back at my hotel

Final night checked out Apocalypse and paid 3 million for ST back at my hotel. Was plenty of talent 10pm on Sunday night. 

HCMC is a fun place. Bit more work involved but Viet girls are worth it. 

Bonkabit
On 2/20/2018 at 09:11, Guyhavok said:

Officially it is called Ho Chi Minh City but most people refer to it as Saigon. 

Including the airlines. The international code for Ho Chi Minh City is SGN!

Ping223
2 hours ago, Fairgame said:

Did 3 nights in Jan 18. Stayed at Crystal Hotel Saigon. guest friendly at all hours, 5 mins walk to Bui Vien st but rooms very small. 

First night paid 2 million for FS with massage girl who stopped me on Walking Street. Sorry can’t remember the name of the place. 

Second night I bar fined a stunner from girly bar in Bui Vein. Again can’t remember the name of the bar but it was across the road from 7/11 and there were lots of girls sitting outside at 3am. Paid 3 million for ST back at my hotel. 

Final night checked out Apocalypse and paid 3 million for ST back at my hotel. Was plenty of talent 10pm on Sunday night. 

FUCK!  3 million Dong, that's $132 US, or $168 AU - for short-time!

Was that for one pop?

Golly, that seems expensive for this region.  No wonder there don't appear to be so many Viet girls here in Phnom Penh these days, they musta headed back to the big smoke at home.

Guyhavok
On 3/4/2018 at 07:54, lfc4dp said:

I didn't think Vietnamese scene would be more expensive than thai. totally different world, what is price for lady drinks?

About 100kd, which is around $4USD. Unlike Thailand not all of the girls are available for ST and/or LT so beware. 

Edited by Guyhavok

Guyhavok
On 3/5/2018 at 23:34, DanFrank said:

making my first visit to Saigon later this month. my plan is to try Nguyen Phi Khanh (NPK) Street. 

anyone have any advice on this place. not sure how many venues there are here. I've read it should be 400k flat rate here. no FS on offer.

Pretty much what you said, it'll cost you 400k. You don't have to tip if you don't want to. Most girls in my experience don't even ask. Imo this is the best way to get a quick and cheap shot off. You can pay an additional 400k for a 2nd shot. While getting sucked off you can freely feel up the girl. Often they'll pull their panties off and their breasts out. Most girls do CIM but not all. The whole street is filled with blow job salons. I believe the most famous one is Thien Phu, I haven't tried it myself though.

Edited by Guyhavok

lfc4dp
8 hours ago, Guyhavok said:

About 100kd, which is around $4USD. Unlike Thailand not all of the girls are available for ST and/or LT so beware. 

I been trying to fuck the same thai girl for 4 years. I can handle the disappointment. 

21 hours ago, Fairgame said:

Did 3 nights in Jan 18. Stayed at Crystal Hotel Saigon. guest friendly at all hours, 5 mins walk to Bui Vien st but rooms very small. 

Second night I bar fined a stunner from girly bar in Bui Vein. Again can’t remember the name of the bar but it was across the road from 7/11 and there were lots of girls sitting outside at 3am. Paid 3 million for ST back at my hotel. 

Fuck did they see you coming!

3 mil dong! Going rate is 1

Kingkong21
On 3/7/2018 at 03:41, Fairgame said:

2 million to 3 million is way overprice

even a stunner will cost you max at around 1.5 million 

xymmot

You get what you paid for.  A stunner, I paid 2 million and up and at the end satisfied I had a good nite. And I stayed at the Luxe hotel for $40 a night

image.jpeg

bfinkay

do you use any chat apps to help find the tang?

Thailand555
On 3/18/2018 at 10:31, bfinkay said:

do you use any chat apps to help find the tang?

You could try wechat. There's mostly hookers on there

madhat

Just got back from HCMC couple weeks ago... Not the best place for mongering, especially compared to Patts. Prices are relatively high for SEA. Generally, you can barfine a girl and get ST for $100, but the caveat is that not all girls are 'available'. Actually, there are not so many places on Bui Vien like gogos on Walking Street where you can just pick the girl and go straight to a short-time room or your hotel. Didn't try the massage parlors as it's hard to get a FS there for less than $100 (and not every girl will agree on that). On the other hand, girls in Vietnam are generally more sexy than in Thailand.

Also visited Apocalypse Now couple times... Almost every freelancer there started the negotiations with a $200 for a ST... Most of them would go down for a $100 but I was looking for a $50 ST max, which I found. There were some really stunners, but $200 is way too much for any vietnamese pussy to me...

Cosmic36

I was there 8 years ago.  A motorbike taxi guy took me to a brothel, the girls were average to old and things felt really sketchy.  Especially after they tried charging me 5 times the amount for a beer.  I ended up just walking away and telling the driver to fuck off.  I was pretty lucky I didn't get my ass kicked.  I ended is getting serviced at Benny a Hot Toc.  Went there  twice during my 3 day stay.  In the end it wasn't  good place to monger.  I did like the fact that it was much cleaner and food better than Hanoi.

Althai
On 3/31/2018 at 17:09, madhat said:

Just got back from HCMC couple weeks ago... Not the best place for mongering, especially compared to Patts. Prices are relatively high for SEA. Generally, you can barfine a girl and get ST for $100, but the caveat is that not all girls are 'available'. Actually, there are not so many places on Bui Vien like gogos on Walking Street where you can just pick the girl and go straight to a short-time room or your hotel. Didn't try the massage parlors as it's hard to get a FS there for less than $100 (and not every girl will agree on that). On the other hand, girls in Vietnam are generally more sexy than in Thailand.

Also visited Apocalypse Now couple times... Almost every freelancer there started the negotiations with a $200 for a ST... Most of them would go down for a $100 but I was looking for a $50 ST max, which I found. There were some really stunners, but $200 is way too much for any vietnamese pussy to me...

Found this to be the case as well. Vietnam not for me if i want to find girls. Benny's Hot Toc was the simplest, easiest ways to get off, and it was well worth the cab ride and fee. 

sabato
On 3/8/2018 at 14:38, weblo said:

Fuck did they see you coming!

3 mil dong! Going rate is 1

On 3/9/2018 at 23:55, Kingkong21 said:

2 million to 3 million is way overprice

even a stunner will cost you max at around 1.5 million 

While you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a great looking girl for 1-1.5m ST, not sure I'd call it the going rate (especially not disco freelancers). I don't even bother with the discos, I doubt offers of 1m would be well received. 

..when I say shouldn't have too much trouble.. it's quite a bit of trouble to find a girl in the first place (since it's not so in your face), all I mean is when you do, 1-1.5m seems common enough, but I find prices are all over the place.

Edited by sabato

Uncle-V

I've been to Apocalypse Now only once, back in 2015. I did not find the girls all that attractive. Nothing like the super hot VN girls I met at Manhattan in Shanghai or Ipanema in Singapore.  They were by and large older (late 20s to early 30s) and more girl next door looking. Cocomparable to the VN girls in Beach Club in Kuala Lumpur.

Maybe I hit the place on a bad night?

I was in town to hang out with two stunning VN girls I met in Shanghai and Singapore so I did not partake. 

sabato
18 minutes ago, Uncle-V said:

I've been to Apocalypse Now only once, back in 2015. I did not find the girls all that attractive. Nothing like the super hot VN girls I met at Manhattan in Shanghai or Ipanema in Singapore.  They were by and large older (late 20s to early 30s) and more girl next door looking. Cocomparable to the VN girls in Beach Club in Kuala Lumpur.

Maybe I hit the place on a bad night?

No this has been my experience as well, surprised at the low level of talent compared to what it could be. Not far from there are the Japanese oriented massage places, there are some real beauties working there.

I vaguely recall the VN girl I took from Ipanema, most amazing perky large breasts, and never met a girl like her in Vietnam. Would have loved to keep in contact but smartphones apps like LINE/Zalo were only just emerging. Makes me wonder if I should do fishing trips at Manhattan and Ipanema, so I can gather contacts of girls willing to meet back in Vietnam lol.

Uncle-V
12 hours ago, sabato said:

Makes me wonder if I should do fishing trips at Manhattan and Ipanema, so I can gather contacts of girls willing to meet back in Vietnam lol.

Seems like this is the way to go. But its an expensive strategy!

Cheongsam

"..Especially avoid Apocalypse Now, center for unattractive and overpriced women."

Advice from post #445 of: 

bbbz

Thanks for the posts.

Sounds like a definite pass.  More for you all though.