IGNORED

Pharmacy on 3rd road

minted50

Apparently I have been told there is a very large Pharmacy on 3rd road,

it’s a long road, can anyone pinpoint it for me , Cheers

Offhand I dont know of one actually on 3rd Road but you do have the big Fascino near the corner of 3rd Road and North Road, next to City Hall and more or less opposite Tesco.

But why do you want a large pharmacy? Small branches of Fascino have all the common things, and can get you anything that they dont stock. I'm not convinced that the big Fascino (which is indeed enormous) actually carries many more lines than a medium sized one as most of the space in the building is unused, like an old station waiting hall.

For controlled medicines you would have to go to hospital/clinic pharmacy anyway.

" Small branches of Fascino have all the common things, and can get you anything that they dont stock. I'm not convinced that the big Fascino (which is indeed enormous) actually carries many more lines than a medium sized one"

I need very strong eye drops for my Glaucoma and the Pattaya North Fascino was the only one that I have found them in after a lot of searching. The Fascino on Klang had nothing at all for me and the LB behind the counter would rather play with her phone than try to get them for me. 

1 hour ago, biggles said:

I need very strong eye drops for my Glaucoma and the Pattaya North Fascino was the only one that I have found them in after a lot of searching. The Fascino on Klang had nothing at all for me and the LB behind the counter would rather play with her phone than try to get them for me. 

The North road one is the biggest I know of, and the Klang one is very small. So it doesnt surprise me that the bigger has more stock. I'm just not convinced that they carry a lot more lines than a medium-sized branch. Anyway, it certainly cant do any harm to go straight to the bigger place. I tend to go there too, for the easy parking. The other one I often use is the one behind Numchai. I think there is also one just outside BPH, and one would expect that to be pretty well stocked.

I've always found the staff in that chain to be very helpful. Maybe I'm just lucky.

Fascino offers a discount card for a small price which could save you some baht depending on how much you buy and how often you buy.

Archived