IGNORED

Which club is the best in Phuket for FL?

Xfreak0000

Hello?

I went to Pathong in 2003 or 2004 just at the same time of the previous year of Tsunami and since then I haven't been there but I I still remember Tiger disco, the beer bars on your left when you walk into Bangla road from beach and some transgender bars on your right.

And, for the 1st time in about 15 years I am going to Phuket in late March and am staying at Tiras Patong beach hotel, which is about 700m from Bangla road.(I believe this hotel is girl friendly)

To get some info especially about Freelancer pick up places, I read through the posts in this forum, there are at least older than 1 year so I would like to ask again the below questions.

- which is the best club in Patong beach area to pick up young freelancers like Insomnia in Pattaya? and what time would be the best time to go there?

- How much should I expect to pay? I know gogo bars and beer bars' price is crazy and way too much compared to the price in Pattaya, but I do not see any info on FL price. 

- When I was in Phuket the only nightlife area was Bangla road. Is it the same or is it expanded to another area?

- Any additional helpful info please.

Thank you in advance.

Hello?

Hi?

Was last in Patong in 2016, mainly took FL's from Illuzion. But then there's Tiger disco, Seduction, White room and Hollywood.

Prices, you're looking at 2k (if you're lucky) and up.

Noticed a trend of girls preferring ST, so if you're after LT make sure you sort that before leaving the club.

Illuzion is a fun pl ace but's it's big, loud and full of tourists.  Not the easiest place to pick up a FL but it can be done.  Might not get the best deals there because so many tourists and they can take advantage of that

It's worth just going for the show

IMG_5988.jpg

The girls in Illuzion are very attractive. 

This one hangs out there but I actually met her online first before going to Illuzion with her one night

IMG_5879.jpg

She stayed all night and we had a very good time and yes that body was that nice.  She agreed to 1500-2000 ST or 3000 if LT up front and there was no problem with it.  In fact she wanted to stay another night so I know there was no issue with the price.

I have to say some of the most attractive girls that I have ever seen in Thailand have been in Illuzion.

In November 2017 they opened a new one called Roy right below Illuzion.  The night I was there it was opening night so it was hard to get a feel for the place but they were offering free drinks that night so who can complain.  I think it will be ok

IMG_5836.jpg

IMG_5841.jpg

IMG_5840.jpg

In addition to the other places mentioned I also have pretty good luck at TaiPan which is at the end of Bangla.  Lots of girls and pretty good music to.

Away from Bangla there is a collection of little beer bars behind OTOP Plaza.  Just head for the Hard Rock and walk behind the plaza and you will see them.  Have always had a really good time there and picked up some great girls as well.

IMG_5920.jpg

As far as cost I never pay anymore for a girl there than I would in Pattaya or anywhere else in Thailand

Sure BF on Bangla can get ridiculous but they are reasonable behind otop like 300-400 baht and

Also a few bars at centerpoint which will be fairly close to your hotel

I was in Patong 6 months ago. We mostly went to Illusionz. The hotter girls were quoting ridiculous prices... 3000-4000 ST and 4000-6000 LT and many refused to budge on pricing. You can get some better deals outside at 4am when everything is closing, but I think I will stick to Pattaya thank you very much!

Just got back from Patong. Illusion girls are getting too arrogant for my liking but can still get nice girls.

This time round i found the best bet was to barfine girls from the bars on bangla and go to the nightclubs with them as opposed to get them from the clubs. Sure i had to pay up to 1000 bar-fine for the night (depending on time) but much better experience overall.

Most i paid was 1000 barfine and 2000 for girl for the night, agreed with the mummasan before taking them to the nightclub with me for a night out then room.

Best clubs are still Illusion / Seduction / Hollywood in that order. 

Hello? Mates.

Thank you very much for the info.

I will hit illusion first then check seduction/hollywood and tiger disco.

j_D66

what is the age range for the bar girls behind Hardrock cafe?

14 hours ago, Xfreak0000 said:

Hello? Mates.

Thank you very much for the info.

I will hit illusion first then check seduction/hollywood and tiger disco.

j_D66

what is the age range for the bar girls behind Hardrock cafe?

All age ranges.

I have connected with girls 18 on up

If your looking for a fresh one pretty much guaranteed you will find one in this area as well as fun and wild girls.

The area itself is pretty laid back with each bar kinda it's own little party

Just to be clear its not behind the Hardrock its behind OTOP shopping plaza which is across the road

I use Hard Rock as a reference point since it's easier to find.  

Go to the Hard Rock and walk across the street away from the water towards the mountain.  

There is a little access road there

Unless you stumble across it you likely won't even know it exists but there are probably at least 50 bars in that little area

It's a great place for cheaper drinks, plenty of music most play videos and you can have them play anything you want and a good woman to keep you warm at night.

If you are for the hunt and brought some $ - then hit illuzion. Very sexy girls - IMHO the most beautiful in Thailand - however the price tag might be higher then usual if you are not a young looker.

For a sure shot - go to tai pan - all girls are hookers there and it is easy to get one. However there are more older girls in there.

9 hours ago, Dave14 said:

If you are for the hunt and brought some $ - then hit illuzion. Very sexy girls - IMHO the most beautiful in Thailand - however the price tag might be higher then usual if you are not a young looker.

For a sure shot - go to tai pan - all girls are hookers there and it is easy to get one. However there are more older girls in there.

Tai Pan is my go to place when IT is late and I am drunk and want a girl with little effort. If you dont score - go home. 

There aren't many, some of which have been around for years, while others come and go. All are on Bangla Road or nearby, so no great distance between. Check them all out, and go with the place that does it for you.

Most gogos are reduculisly priced. But the past 2 night I went to Diablo. They don't pressure you to buy lady drinks over and over as the others do. Many hot girls and I paid 2500 including 1000 bar fine for a total of 3500 for st.

Hello? 

Thanks a lot for all the information.

Once I am back I will share up-to-date info.

On 2/6/2018 at 01:38, j_d66 said:

Illuzion is a fun pl ace but's it's big, loud and full of tourists.  Not the easiest place to pick up

this man give to you number 1 information

tai pan number 1 all girl 1k-1500. location to this disco top bangla road intersection

if not find girl in disco can walk 2nd road same tai pan road top bangla go same direction hard rock many girl massage shop look for business

and please not go gogo all man need agree to boycott Phuket gogo this SCAM!

They call me ROBINHOOD, captain TEAM FARANG!

I concur I picked up a very nice and attractive lady freelancer at 5 am last week. She was easy to talk to and was not in any hurry to leave. 2k total price.

• 1 month later...

Illuzion is quite busy with regular tourists, try Seduction or Whiteroom after 2am. Most of the ladies from massage shops, gogos are going to discos after they finish job. FLs are also coming later, never before midnight. Prices depends on lady, but 1-3k is standard for disco. Prepare yourself to pay quite a lot of drinks there, bottle 100$ or 1small beer 5$ for example. If you want to get drunk, TaiPan has open bar I think, you pay 500b and you can drink all night, enjoy :)

Archived