IGNORED

Agoda booking question

dharma for one

Newbie type question im afraid....

Just made a booking with Agoda for May, only the second time i have used them...confirmation PDF came through as last time, no problem, ...but this time no payment was taken by Agoda, instead they say it will be taken by the hotel at later date. I was sure the option i selected was pay now ! ...Does this mean i will have to pay at check in, or will they use the card details to get payment near the time?.....bit pissed with Agoda really, as this was not made very clear before booking went through.

Can any long time Agoda users shed any light?

Cheers Guys

I had that at bangkok airport where they booked my hotel and I paid when I got there.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

I have a booking with Agodo for 15th May with me I have both Free cancellation and pay later. This means I can cancel up to 3 days before arrival and no charges, with pay later Agodo with pay my bill to the hotel about 2 days before arrival so hopefully should be all settled for me upon check-in you have no need to worry.  

Why don't you go on Agodo website and to manage my booking you should be able to see what you booked and maybe amend your booking to what you wanted.

Cheers for all replies guys....im sure it will be ok...i may just pay cash at the hotel if they allow it, but then again they have the card details anyhow, so may as well let them take from there !

Cheers for all replies guys....im sure it will be ok...i may just pay cash at the hotel if they allow it, but then again they have the card details anyhow, so may as well let them take from there !
Had this happen to me recently. On the pdf it said the booking was actually made through an Agoda partner website booking.com and this was the reason the payment was not taken immediately. I just had to pay the fee direct to the hotel when i arrived. Had a choice to pay by cash or card

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Archived