IGNORED

4-5* hotel in patong-phuket

HappyExpat

hi fellas i am planning my new trip after a long break , i splitted my 10 days holiday 5+5 pattaya/ patong-phuket

i am a first timer for Phuket scene, most high end hotel is not GF.i chose 4 hotels below  and confirmed by email that they are guest friendly,only last hotel below, answered very  weird.

1 ) Swiss hotel Patong
2 ) Hyatt place Phuket Patong
3 ) BYD Lofts Boutique hotel & Serviced Apartment 
4)The Bliss South Beach Patong 

Answer of bliss hotel :

"Greeting From The Bliss South Beach Patong ! Thank you very much for your e-mail. We would like to inform you that hotel do not charge for a visitor or joiner fee but they have to provide ID CARD for security reason, **And they have to leave from the hotel in the early morning before 9 o’clock and hotel facilities is prohibit** But if you want visitor or joiner to have breakfast with you, that visitor have to check-in with you and provide ID Card upon check-in too. Should you need any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us."

They will call room and kick the girl out at 09:00 ?  WTF ?

Anyone tried any of thse hotels abovbe ? Do you have any other idea ? prices are same for their best room ( suit ), decent rooms prices are also similar.which otel i should choose ?i plan to make many ST and LT

I would stay in the nicer rooms at the yorkshire inn, close to everything and guest friendly last time I was there

• 8 months later...

I just found this site... https://www.friendlyhotelsguide.com/2015/02/girl-friendly-hotels-patong-beach.html

It says that it's updated for August 2018.

I'm looking for a place to stay this coming January that...

... is guest-friendly,

... has a nice pool or bar that would be a good early/late afternoon hangout,

... is a safe walk back from Bangla Rd,

... doesn't have to be close to the beach,

... has a fair/decent gym (treadmill, weights, machines),

... has good service.

Thanks.

Archived