Dave14

Myanmar - Yangon - Emperor club

Dave14

End of the year I was after some 3 weeks of traveling in beautiful Myanmar was being very horny so I wanted to get some please. Even though the Myanmar girls done not reflect my usually hunting Schema - they are to small, skin and their skin is to dar and against all reading I did in this forum i used some free time to get into the emperor club. It is basically a Karaoke shop with a main stage where girls are singing - some better, some worse and you can invite the for drinks if yo want to get down to business with them. In addition they have some KTV rooms where you can go as a group and have fun with some friends and evaluate the local talent. 

Overall the selection of about 25 girls around 7ish was ok - they all wear more traditional style of short closes - so not the typical sexy wear that we se in Thailand and alike. I decided for a nice girl with the name Miuk (25 years) from the Chen state. The sex was not very good - she seems to be very inexperienced, only small English and was also reluctant to take off her clothes during the session - so just removed her underwear under the dress. However being sober for 3 weeks before I did manage to come, spooning her even though she did not moan and was very passive.

I also was lucky to get her short time for 90 minutes as the hotel was very close and paid 40.000 MMR about 30 USD. 

So overall I found the experience not very satisfying- however when you are in the need - it was ok. If you check the place out it is important that you vet the girls adequality...

kgbagent

@Dave14Cheers mate for the report

Dave14

No worries / as mentioned it was my only experience in Cambodia. Maybe or maybe not there is a next time - we shall see.