IGNORED

Looking for Pratumnak road.

supplyclerk 1

When I get on a baht bus in front of Pan Pan in Jontiem does anybody know about how long is it down to Pratumnak road and is it marked or what buildings/stores are at the intersection?

I am going to Butterfly Garden Boutique on Soi 6 across from Water Park Condo..............I hate to deal with the taxi vultures at the bus stop but at least they are not as bad as the taxi mafia in Phuket.

Thanks.

As you're heading into town Pratumnak Road is the soi on the left at the traffic lights on top of the hill opposite the Sugar Hut. It comes down the other side of Khao Pra Yai by the enormous Unixx condo and then joins Second Road. Very few Baht buses along there, just those dropping charters off. The map isn't specific to your destination but hopefully you can see what I mean.

map-southpoint-pattaya.png

So it would " up " to Pratumnak Road.
As said.. First set of lights from where u get on the baht bus.

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help guys, I see exactly where I have to get off. Have not been there since Xmas week of 2011 and don't think they had the stop lights then.

Archived