IGNORED

Russian Girls

slippery lips

Got a thing for Russian girls and just wanted to know where is the best place in Pattaya to pick them up. What are the best bars to find them? Are there many freelancers trading down by beach road? What is the average ST/LT rates.

Type 'Russian' in the search function. Tons of threads for you to read.

I've seen none down Beach Road. The best thing to do is meet a couple of Russians on holiday, but you need to be a real handsome man for that

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 04:11, Gone-east said:

Type 'Russian' in the search function. Tons of threads for you to read.

I can't remember ever reading one that answered his questions. The truth is no one really knows; the only way to find out is go in a bar like Galaxy and that's not going to happen. 

There is Russian P4P in Pattaya, but I've never partaken because I've heard it's expensive (5000+ for ST).  I think the OPs best bet is Tinder or Skout or some other online dating app.  Also maybe the discos, like Mixx, at the end of Walking Street.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Last year there were some hot ones in BR. Some good and some have bad attitude. From low season on-wards they were less in numbers and the ones are not good looking. Try at the Walking Street end of beach road. This is where they hangout till late at night and then they move to Walking Street clubs. Sometimes they all stand in the opposite side of the BR where the motorbike taxi guys wait.

None of them are Russian, most from Ukraine. 1500B ST is what they charge at BR and its the same irrespective of how hot the girl is and mostly it was not negotiable. At the clubs they charge more.

I think night time Walking Street is a decent bet if any exists, the live music venues specifically. I have seen twos and threes of Russian bunnies in such venues.

My impression is that you can find them in WS

(1) There is a gogo that employs eastern european woman but they are not cheap

(2) My impression is you can also finding Russian P$P girls in WS disco's

(3) There are Russian woman who visit Pattaya for a holiday.  I get the impression they go out late and visit WS disco's

A little birdy told me that one of the soapy joints have real deal with russians, however be prepared as it can cost upto 7500b for 90 min. If i remember correctly the name of the joint is Rusputin. Can not verify as i have not been. But will give at a crack in April. Will report back

You should go to the Mixx disco. Many freelancers and tourists around. I had a sex with a gorgeous russian tourist girl last year which was amazing. Also there was a russian striptease place but can't remember the name but girls was stunning..

They do like the Hard Rock pool so that is an option. I can't remember the daily rate to use the pool but thought it was good value and have met some Russians there that were up for it.

3 hours ago, phuketexpert said:

You should go to the Mixx disco. Many freelancers and tourists around. I had a sex with a gorgeous russian tourist girl last year which was amazing. Also there was a russian striptease place but can't remember the name but girls was stunning..

Cant remember reading a positive remark abut the Russian place on here, admittedly never been myself but some on here have and it sounds like a place to give a wide berth!

• 4 weeks later...

Most Russian places have outrageous prices + the girls look depressed as fuck. Pattaya doesn't seems like the right place for this, but each to his own

I stayed two days in Pattaya, and I've seen a lot of Russian.
There is a bar near the mixx, don't remember the name but it's something like "Russo... Something" with a lot of Russian.
You should also try the mixx, first floor.
À lot of them.
I've heard they were expensive tho, if you're a hansum man lol, try to pick up them up near the bridge where all the Chinese are coming from from.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

despite the fact we're talking about an almost double price of a TG (but in some cases I agree it's ok if your blondie goddes is really hot and up for offering you a night to remember) I feel the worst aspect of searching a Russian girl in Pats is that.... you almost never know how to figure out if she's a working girl or simply a girl on holiday...   I say that because girls of ex Soviet Republic are dressing in an unhinibeted way and this complicates much more how to understand if she's dressed like that because she's working or if it's just about their open minded culture

ok of course let's take apart the ones that clearly are there for working - i.e. promoters of gogo's on WS

my priority concernings are about to explicitly avoid to get involved in a fight with a bodybuilder boyfriend as I'm, we're,  in LOS for smashing pussies hard and not for getting our heads smashed up against the floor......

I recently saw some hot Russians ones (or in any case coming from Soviet region) haning out at Insomnia in a pack of 3 or 4; quite expensive parcel I though - let's not mention the drinks, they use to drink like a Ferrari - but a few of them are really stunning and worth the damage

Archived