IGNORED

Qatar Airlines becomes first Middle-Eastern airline to offer direct flights to Pattaya U-Tapeo Airport

The Pattaya News

Qatar Airways’ first direct non-stop flight to the holiday destination of Pattaya has touched down at U-Tapao Rayong Pattaya International Airport, inaugurating the airline’s newest Thai destination.

This is the airline’s fifth route to the Southeast Asian country and the first new route launch for Qatar Airways this year as it continues the rapid expansion of its global route network.
Flight QR828 touched down on January 29 and was welcomed with a traditional water cannon salute.

Qatar Airways’ new four-times-a-week service to Pattaya offers five-star comfort on its Boeing B787 Dreamliner aircraft, with 22 seats in business class and 232 seats in economy class.

H.E. Akbar Al Baker, group CEO, Qatar Airways, said, “We are delighted to be the first Middle East airline to offer direct flights to Pattaya.”

Source: Travel Trade Daily

The post Qatar Airlines becomes first Middle-Eastern airline to offer direct flights to Pattaya U-Tapeo Airport appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Old news been on here for ages just unless you seen it confusing their is another I think.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/312591-qatar-airways-ex-cardiff/

Found the little bugger so I think there is still another.

Found it knew Davidge had one.

The inaugural flight was this week which is why it’s in the news again.

More importantly for me, they start flying out of Cardiff soon. :)

Very little advantage flying into UTP as opposed to BKK IMHO. However, it could change if BKK becomes more overloaded and UTP sort out their Immigration & transport issues.

I was checking possible flights for July (more in hope than expectation as don’t think I’ll be able to travel this year) and it was much more expensive flying CWL-UTP than CWL-BKK. At least in Biz. Connections much worse as well. 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

9 hours ago, mbamber said:

Old news been on here for ages just unless you seen it confusing their is another I think.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/312591-qatar-airways-ex-cardiff/

Only touched down 3 days ago. How can it have been on here ''for ages''. We knew it was coming, but the article is about the inaugural flight that just occurred.

I'm fly LHR-UTP on the 26th, only 1hr 20m layover in Doha and cheaper than flying Bangkok and shorter flight by about half an hour. £404 on Momondo. As soon as I booked (yesterday) I looked at the seat map on the Qatar website and only 40 seats had been taken up so far.

4 minutes ago, Welbeck said:

It's only Tuedays and Thursdays too, it lands at 06:30 and leaves at 07:50

That for me would be a deal breaker. Last trip I got to my hotel at 8:30am and had to fanny about for 5.5 hours before I could check in. The early return 'ruins' the night before for me also.

Archived