Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

about vt6

kiev freak

Hi guys , at my next trip i want to use VT6 but i have some cenverns about safety. in the past  i always used hotels. As you know at hotels when you take girl to hotel, the reception asks her id card. And when girl leave from hotel, reception calls your room and ask" your  lady is going, all is fine ?" . after our confirmation, girl is going from hotel

How this happens in VT6 ? Bcause that is not hotel, still securty keep girls ID card when she come and when she go out , security calls room and ask all is ok or not ? Im worrying about securtiy . What is the situaton about VT6 ?

Security guards before the elevators will take the girls id before they access your room

CCTV in the building  also. They won't call you when the girls leave though.

39 minutes ago, kiev freak said:

As you know at hotels when you take girl to hotel, the reception asks her id card. And when girl leave from hotel, reception calls your room and ask" your  lady is going, all is fine ?" . after our confirmation, girl is going from hotel. 

To be honest, in my experience I can count on two hands how many times that happens. One of which was after the same girl had stayed with me 7 days in a row and we'd said hello on the way in every time :Dunno1:

rarely do hotels  call my room on exit ..maybe guest houses do?

whitehouse condotel certainly  do ...big plus

The hotels that i have used on my last two trips ( Page 10 on Soi 10 and H Boutique on Soi Honey ) have both phoned to check that everything is ok before handing id back. A big plus in my book and it may be a false sense of security but in the event of a problem with the girl i think that i would prefer to be  in such a hotel than a condo

1 hour ago, ZRHuser said:

Security at VT6 will not call you. Why? There is no room phone to call you. 

There are room phones, depending which condos you are staying.

2 hours ago, Puttuyu said:

I never did see one in all the many rooms I did stay at VT6. Anyway, are this normal landline phone or are they able to use internal phone line to Security Desk (that would be the only way that Security would call you, if at all. Because sure as hell Condo Management will not pay for a phone call to check with you when a Girl is getting her ID back). 

Never stayed in condo without a phone at VT6.

When you get to know some of the security guards over timed and give them tip properly, you can expect a lot in return...

Most are really kind and helpful at VT6.

• 1 month later...

Agreed....I tip Security on arrival and always receive excellent service.

• 2 weeks later...

Im staying at VT6 now and can confirm that there is no phone call. As someone else had mentioned, there is no phone, at least not in the one i'm staying. When you arrive with the girl, or she arrives on her own, there is a security guard that sits right in front of the elevators at the main level (Floor 3) and takes her ID. She then picks it up on the way out. 

• 11 months later...
On 31/01/2018 at 10:32, Puttuyu said:

A 'room phone' is where they dial your room in a hotel _directly_ . (#345 for example).

This not the same as "There is no phone in the room".

Security doesnt know your condo's phone number.

I'm a hansom baht man, in a baht country, looking for baht booty.
Next Trip Aug31-Sept6 2022

Of the half dozen times I've stayed at VT6, the security guys have never once asked for a girls ID, nor have I asked them to take or check a girl's ID.  Since many of the condos in VT6 do not have land-line phones, what would be the purpose of taking the girl's ID?   So maybe they can track her down if your rotting corpse is discovered two weeks later?  

If you're overly concerned about security, you might want to skip VT6 and plan to stay at a hotel.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Archived