IGNORED

2 Gentlemens Clubs For Sale or a job

LaaMok

Our group "Night Wish Group" decided to expand out of Soi 6 just over 1 year ago.  I knew it was a bad idea from the start because all of our team, customers, girls want to stay on Soi 6,  but if you do not try, then you will never know.

I knew the sales at the neighbours places and thought its definitely worth doing.  We have tried putting male managers down there (to keep an eye on things)  it doesn't really work in a bj style closed in bar,  we tried to get some female managers in but they were always late and were not doing a good job.

The girls at excite do a very good job because they were all experienced, hands on and they know how to get guys spending, plus they had a vested interest, its troublesome to replicate this.   If we can find an honest lady, with experience in bars, that turns up ontime, we could get them to manage our gentlemen clubs.  (offer still open)

The clubs are located on soi bongkot 8 and they are very nice inside with no expense spared,  sitting on the bj chairs in the back is awesome.

I have half assed tried to advertise these bars on bahtsold.com which attracts alot of people saying we are failing, losing our shit or whatever but thats life in Pattaya.  We don't have to sell them but we want to use the money to buy elsewhere.

The problem I have is that they are not making money because we are almost doing nothing down there, we are not losing money either.  People message me and ask how much is it making and they go silent when i saying nothing... i am a bad salesman yes but i don't want surprises and to lose my reputation.  I keep telling people in Pattaya even if it was making 500k a month,  it doesn't have much weight in Pattaya, when you buy it things change... i never go by good will here.

Our businesses are a good buy because its turnkey,  all of our staff work for the business rather than a person, they will stay, they wont even notice its sold,  we will give training, we can assist for a few months. Everything is set up,  we never got raided in the last few raids also.

We are looking at 2.5 million baht per business to take over the lease
There is no key money, rent is 25,000 baht a month.

If you are interested, please go and have a look at them both and arrange for a face to face meeting with us,  I don't want to keep sending details to people I don't know,  i want to deal with only serious buyers.

1.  We would prefer a good female manager if someone suggests one

2.  We will sell it outright

3.  We could do finance

Here are the two bars for sale (they are located near pirate, 007, club 4) on soi bongkot 8

https://www.facebook.com/ClubSinPattaya/?ref=br_rs
https://www.facebook.com/jclubpattaya/?fref=ts

On 1/31/2018 at 16:29, LaaMok said:

rent is 25,000 baht a month.

ok ok it could be construed both ways I guess

www.sugarcanemafia.com

5 hours ago, mike jones said:

Does the Nightwish group or you own the buildings?

My wife owns one, the other one is owned by a very nice farang man,  so you have two very good landlords.

LaaMok, I don't think that you should give up on getting this bar running for you. I know that we probably don't see eye to eye, because of a previous post, which I admit was my fault entirely. I have known guys that have run BJ bars successfully before. I for one would have no problem doing so. I think it is down to experience, and being able to adapt to running whatever bar you are running. The knack is being available, but at the same time being invisible. Anyway as i have said before, if there is a job available for a very experienced manager please contact me.

• 2 months later...

Archived