IGNORED

Do Thai Bar Girls Really Prefer Thai Men?

Well when you think about there 1st bf will be a Thai man/boy, a lot of the bar girls and non bar girls, have said they hate thai man, he just take my money and dunk all time,go see his friend not stay me... I think the thai guys take advantage of the girls and thats why they dont like em, on the other hand when a girl is in love with man she will do anything for them,and say i do because i lub him.

:GoldenSmile1: Then when they finish with thai man they have nothing and usually a baby so they go work Pattaya..

<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p>Quotable Quotes......

"IM AN AUSSIE! OF COURSE I GO DOWN UNDER"........AUSSIEASSMAN

"I BRINGS THE RUCKUS TO THE LADIES"

"HOW YOU GOING TO FUCK BITCHES IN A TWIN BED"?

"BLACKMAN DOING HIS THING BABY, BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKER,BARACK OBAMA IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS"!

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WIFE BACK MAN,I DONT WANT THE BITCH NO MORE, I JUST SAID I HIT IT AND I QUIT IT"!

.......LEON BLACK

"WOKA WOKA".....FOZZY BEAR & SHAKIRA

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr.Winston

• Esco

• lincslad

• MickyBangBang

I knew one Thai BG whose Thai BF worked at a boy agogo. Talk about living in a petri dish for bacterial infections. When she first told me, I'd have a private laugh imaging their conversations when the met up at home. "This guy was huge!" or "he took forever" etc lol.

Happy to be there.

• 1 month later...

To all the guys saying 'of course they prefer their own kind' or things to that effect, I would like to raise another question for your consideration.

Do Falang Men Really Prefer Falang Women ??

I have spoken to plenty of guys not interested in asian girls in the least, some even clearly un-attracted to them and yes it baffles me. Different strokes for different folks eh.

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdown-Clocks&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/9.jpg&text=Trip%201%20status%20%3D%20Success%20%21%0DTrip%202%20status%20%3D%20Songkran%20%21&untilColor=16777215&textColor=16777215&datesColor=16777215&year=2011&month=3&day=11&hour=19&minute=30&second=10&x=-26&y=122" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

<center>If you want to get things done, you positively have to understand at any given point in time exactly what is the most important thing to get done right now, and if you're not doing it, you're not making progress at the fastest possible rate</center>

<center>TehVen - Film and TV VIP, Seeker of the Peace, Part-time Chandelier Cleaner, A legend in his own time, Oppressor of Champions, Soldier of Fortune, World Traveler, Bon Vivant, All around good guy, International lover, Casual Hero, Philosopher, Wars fought, Bears wrestled, Equations solved, Virgins enlightened, Revolutions quelled, Tigers castrated, Orgies organized, Bars quaffed dry, Governments run, Test rockets flown.

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life

</center>

People who are not attracted to asian women are gay

I'm sure this should depend on their life experience and there is no sense in trying to find out the average value. How the sexual life has started, which social class is she from (not all the girls are from Isaan, are they?), what is the experience with Thai men.

Well, let theory to the scientists, I just have one example to share.

My BG is 30+ years old and she has two children: the first is 12 and the second is 2. Her first husband (the first kid's father) had been with her for over 7 years and finally left her for another woman. He was more or less traditional "lazy" man, earning small amount of money and making no house work. Then there was the second husband who was the father of the second child. This one didn't want to do anything at all and was made to clear out of the house after a year or so. Then it was when the BG decided to go work in a bar, because her wage (aroung 10-15 kilo baht per month, working for some factory) was not enough to help her parents and 2 children.

Now after working for some 2 years in a bar she told me that she likes this work and doesn't want to be with a Thai man anymore. She likes farang men in general, is not obliged to go with every man that wants to fuck her. Likes to chat with them, likes to take care of them and is kind of specialized in long-term relationships with 40+ men. Of course it would be perfect to meet a farang and marry him, but she doesn't count on that much. After 2-4 years she wants to quit the bar scene and work as a worker somewhere. What was typical of her is saying: "Thai woman strong woman. I can do anything, it's easy for me".

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So you're saying Thai girls would rather be with some dude who takes her money, gets drunk, gambles it away,and beats her as opposed to someone who wouldn't. Well then, it is my studied observation that they have a lot in common with Western feemales in that the bigger the lowlife the guy is the more these airhead chickypoos find him to be attractive. Especially these shitbag "feminists" who worship Hillbilly Billy Cliton.

• 2 weeks later...

I have some thai friends that are not in the bar scene.

Some of them wont marry a thai guy.

They say they rather live alone than have a thai husband.

And the reason for that is simple.

They have seen so many relations gone bad after the marriage.

Husband start drinking heavily,quits job, etc. etc

Yes I agree many Say Thai husband gets drunk

So you're saying Thai girls would rather be with some dude who takes her money, gets drunk, gambles it away,and beats her as opposed to someone who wouldn't. Well then, it is my studied observation that they have a lot in common with Western feemales in that the bigger the lowlife the guy is the more these airhead chickypoos find him to be attractive. Especially these shitbag "feminists" who worship Hillbilly Billy Cliton.

these are words of wisdom

I think if a given the choice between either;

1. Young, handsome and wealthy Thai man.

Or

2. Young, handsome and wealthy Farang.

I think the vast majority of Thai women would pick number 1. IMO

Young handsome wealthy Thai men dont tend to go out with bar girls.

You Dont Need Eyes To See

You Need Vision

"Another advantage to a Thai guy as a boyfriend is language, very few TG's speak English and fewer farangs speak Thai well enough for really deep communication between them."

This is a really big factor in my observations Dr. So many of the Farang-Thai gal relationships are just based on boom-boom and beyond that communication is limited to pidgin - "I go my friend, you go my friend you." "You me same same" - I hear these conversations all over Patts.

When a farang learns conversational Thai well then life here changes, you can sit in bars and have interesting conversations with the gals and crack jokes and make em laugh. Trouble is Thai's a fairly difficult language to learn and requires time and effort to make reasonable progress.

• 3 weeks later...

just another random observation. I'm a HYM. I mean, a HYM (ok, you can believe me or not - up to you, but I do get compliments from both thai and farang ladies). I speak almost fluent english and trying to learn some Thai. I have a friend, who is around my age, has a little belly, speaks really broken English and not a word of Thai. The difference is that he has eastern looks. He could pass as Thai is he'd a little thinner, a bit more tanned and kept his mouth shut.

Now, the real difference: everytime he goes fishing without me, he gets an offer of 300 baht barfine and free LT. As for me, I've never heard even a word 'discount' yet.

Go figure.

I find the Thai people have lots of stereotypes towards western men and women more so than we do them

Western men are not even labeled as men but faranagd. I think stereotypes also exist. I find it a shame and superficial that so many people in both sides are picking their mates based on cultures and money rather than love